Author Topic: RUSH: It’s About Time For A HUGE BACKLASH Against The Media  (Read 27416 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: RUSH: It’s About Time For A HUGE BACKLASH Against The Media
« Reply #150 on: October 17, 2016, 08:46:25 pm »
And your "source"...one lone author has a decidedly liberal view of history.

Get back to me when you can source someone with an actual degree in American History.  This is like using Rachel Maddow as an SME on the history of journalism.

And Wikipedia you regard as a credible source?    That's where I got the original dates I quoted you,  and you didn't like them either.   

You are just grasping at straws now.   By attacking the man who went to the trouble of digging up the available information,  you are conspicuously not addressing the fact that as of 1789,  the vast majority of all states were still slave states.    I happen to know that George Washington himself was moving his own slaves in and out of Pennsylvania to labor on his plantations.      This link is from the Smithsonian,  so you will probably say it is a shady source or something.

As Franklin said: 

"One of the greatest tragedies in life is the murder of a beautiful theory by a gang of brutal facts'

Consider your theory murdered...  by facts.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #151 on: October 17, 2016, 08:47:41 pm »
Boy, for a guy who mopes for days about being called a slow learner you sure know how to level people with vicious insults.

It's fascinating to watch the negative effects Trump has on otherwise decent people....

I am so happy you are ignoring me!    :) 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #152 on: October 17, 2016, 08:49:45 pm »
Says the guy trying to get one NY Liberal elected over another.

She's from Chicago.   As much as I think New Yorkers are jaded and corrupt,   they couldn't hold a candle to the sewage which emanates from the Windy City.   

Chicago graft and corruption beats the H*ll out of New York graft and corruption.   Just look at Obama vs Roosevelt. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline aligncare

« Reply #153 on: October 17, 2016, 08:59:21 pm »

****cute kitty

Despite the Nevers squawking and blustering, the dominoes are falling; the Republican base is fighting back – useful idiots notwithstanding. Just listen to the James O'keefe interview. Democrat dirty tricks (as Richard Nixon often cited) are in full view. The backlash is in full swing.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #154 on: October 17, 2016, 09:02:02 pm »
****cute kitty

Despite the Nevers squawking and blustering, the dominoes are falling; the Republican base is fighting back – useful idiots notwithstanding. Just listen to the James O'keefe interview. Democrat dirty tricks (as Richard Nixon often cited) are in full view. The backlash is in full swing.

===========================

Yes it is.

Everywhere but HERE.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #155 on: October 17, 2016, 09:08:26 pm »
@musiclady
No moping involved but thanks for yet another cheap shot.   Pretty much what I've come to expect from you.

How bout your cheap shot against conservatives?

Are your rules that you can bad mouth others however you like, but my calling you on it is a cheap shot?

Just need to know what your trump rules of behavior are....

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #156 on: October 17, 2016, 09:13:06 pm »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #157 on: October 17, 2016, 09:17:57 pm »

Donald Trump will protect even the Nevers against big government intrusion and the rigged system that attempts to marginalize the Bill of Rights...

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #158 on: October 17, 2016, 09:22:04 pm »
How bout your cheap shot against conservatives?

Are your rules that you can bad mouth others however you like, but my calling you on it is a cheap shot?

Just need to know what your trump rules of behavior are....

What conservatives?     You?  Lol
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #159 on: October 17, 2016, 09:23:49 pm »
===========================

Yes it is.

Everywhere but HERE.

Nice to see you took timenout of your propaganda posting at CC to inject some snark.

Got anything useful to add?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Silver Pines

« Reply #160 on: October 17, 2016, 09:24:10 pm »
Donald Trump will protect even the Nevers against big government intrusion and the rigged system that attempts to marginalize the Bill of Rights...

@aligncare

Trump is our daddy.  He'll keep us safe and protect us.  He's exactly what government should be---a daddy we can turn to for everything.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #161 on: October 17, 2016, 09:24:45 pm »

Other than your wishful thinking...what evidence do you jave to back up that fairy tale?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #162 on: October 17, 2016, 09:27:09 pm »
****cute kitty

And how about Donny's dirty tricks? 

You're too deep in your delusion to realize your part of the problem not the solution.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #163 on: October 17, 2016, 09:29:38 pm »
Other than your wishful thinking...what evidence do you jave to back up that fairy tale?

With rising deficits and $20 trillion of debt and rising,we have two candidates ,unfortunately, that are fighting over how to spend an empty bank account
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #164 on: October 17, 2016, 09:30:02 pm »
@Norm Lenhart

You're irrelevant.  You haven't had an impact on an election in a decade.

Yes I know you're happy that conservatives will continue to lose the battle.  Thats the one success youve had.

You sure spend a lot of time with such an irrelevant person. So either you have little better to do with your life, or I'm not as irrelevant as you'd like me to be. Because really, it's one or the other.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #165 on: October 17, 2016, 09:33:47 pm »
@Norm Lenhart

Castle doesn't have a chance.   Johnson is hardly a conservative.   He's even more liberal than Trump.  Thats when he's not high as kite from smokin weed.

There are two candidates who have a chance of winning.   Both suck.    One sucks slightly less.

Castle doesn't have a chance, therefore you won't vote for him.

Trying to decide if that falls under circular logic or self fulfilling prophesy.  :shrug:

You've been bitching for years about the GOPe and them not listening to the voters. This year you have the chance to slap them in the damned face and make them listen in the only way they care about - by not being a good little sheep who owes them your vote.

But nope. The forlorn and negligable chance of "Winning" is to be chased. Some other sod can deal with the whole accountablity thing.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #166 on: October 17, 2016, 09:35:41 pm »
Castle doesn't have a chance, therefore you won't vote for him.

Trying to decide if that falls under circular logic or self fulfilling prophesy.  :shrug:

You've been bitching for years about the GOPe and them not listening to the voters. This year you have the chance to slap them in the damned face and make them listen in the only way they care about - by not being a good little sheep who owes them your vote.

But nope. The forlorn and negligable chance of "Winning" is to be chased. Some other sod can deal with the whole accountablity thing.

Looks to me like "Liberal advancing liberalism" every election But self fulfilling prophecy will do in a pinch.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #167 on: October 17, 2016, 09:36:20 pm »
What conservatives?     You?  Lol

Not sure why you're laughing but yeah....

People like me who have conservative and moral principles that don't allow us to vote for a leftist reprobate like Trump.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #168 on: October 17, 2016, 09:36:42 pm »

She's from Chicago.   As much as I think New Yorkers are jaded and corrupt,   they couldn't hold a candle to the sewage which emanates from the Windy City.   

Chicago graft and corruption beats the H*ll out of New York graft and corruption.   Just look at Obama vs Roosevelt.

I guess you missed what state she represented in the Senate and what state is listed in her election paperwork for her candidacy for President.

Hint: D (NY)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #169 on: October 17, 2016, 09:37:27 pm »
With rising deficits and $20 trillion of debt and rising,we have two candidates ,unfortunately, that are fighting over how to spend an empty bank account

QFT

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #170 on: October 17, 2016, 09:46:39 pm »
Not sure why you're laughing but yeah....

People like me who have conservative and moral principles that don't allow us to vote for a leftist reprobate like Trump.

@musiclady

People like you are putting yourselves above Country.  Your own ego, your own pride. 

I'm done with you.   You go on the ignore list.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #171 on: October 17, 2016, 09:47:45 pm »

:nono:

The LORD detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished. Proverbs 16:5   

Offline musiclady

« Reply #172 on: October 17, 2016, 09:50:35 pm »
@musiclady

People like you are putting yourselves above Country.  Your own ego, your own pride. 

I'm done with you.   You go on the ignore list.

Fine by me.

Weird and ubersensitive to not be able to handle a little difference of opinion, but whatever you need to cope, @driftdiver

Have a nice life.  :shrug:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #173 on: October 17, 2016, 09:52:47 pm »
Fine by me.

Weird and ubersensitive to not be able to handle a little difference of opinion, but whatever you need to cope, @driftdiver

Have a nice life.  :shrug:

He's had a rough day failing miserably at justifying why people should vote for a liberal over a liberal.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #174 on: October 17, 2016, 09:53:59 pm »
:nono:

The LORD detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished. Proverbs 16:5

Nothing so entertaining as watching people using God to justify evil.