Author Topic: The Clinton Record  (Read 9055 times)

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Re: The Clinton Record
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2016, 10:31:39 pm »
No third party candidate can or will win the election. Everyone knows this, so choosing to vote for one, while your right, is also an admission that you are okay with President Hillary Clinton.

By that "logic", choosing to vote for one, while your right, is also an admission that you are okay with President Donald Trump.

Therefore, if I'm not okay with either of them and choose to vote third party, that means I'm okay with both of them, which is a complete contradiction and such your premise has been shown to be false.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2016, 10:38:15 pm »
:beer: :silly:

Are dreams a window into the future?

Tune in next week....

de de de de, de de de de.....

I have another I can access at any time. I am existing in a multi-dimensional area watching the imparting of information (from even beyond where I am) into the 4 dimension space/time. Organized and risen from the zero point into----us.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Silver Pines

« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2016, 11:27:27 pm »
No third party candidate can or will win the election.

@Right_in_Virginia

Neither can Trump.  He's going to lose, perhaps catastrophically.  It was always going to happen.  He never had a chance of winning.

The blame can be laid at his feet.  He's a a horrible candidate and people can't stand him.  That's his fault.

Silver Pines

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2016, 11:28:38 pm »
Hey, @Right_in_Virginia , why don't you respond to my post @6? Tell me where I am wrong. Tell me what you don't understand. What I said SHOULD be a clarion "wakeup call".

@bigheadfred

Omg, I just noticed the devil horns, lol.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2016, 11:46:14 pm »
@bigheadfred

Omg, I just noticed the devil horns, lol.

@Cyber Liberty

Blame Cyber. He made me do it.  :silly:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2016, 11:48:56 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Hey Right. Fear is experienced by everyone.   :beer:  When it takes over your life it is unbecoming. You should work on that.

Silver Pines

« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2016, 11:52:37 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Blame Cyber. He made me do it.  :silly:

@bigheadfred
@Cyber Liberty

Blaming CL is a good all around plan in general, IMO.

*ducking*

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2016, 11:53:59 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Hey Right. Fear is experienced by everyone.   :beer:  When it takes over your life it is unbecoming. You should work on that.

And when you push past it you become free to do the right things for the right reasons.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2016, 11:57:40 pm »
@bigheadfred
@Cyber Liberty

Blaming CL is a good all around plan in general, IMO.

*ducking*

:beer: :silly: :silly:

Silver Pines

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2016, 12:28:50 am »
(Weird of her to ping us to this, isn't it?  She knows we're conservative and oppose Hillary, but apparently is trying to taunt us.  Weird).

musiclady and my friends listed below:
RIV used "my" friend list below to ping you to this thread of hers.  Why did she use "my" list?  Perhaps she doesn't have any friends to ping?  Perhaps she wanted to say something unkind about me to you as she has in at least one post here (I haven't read all the posts she made).  I only know what she says if someone else quotes her since I have her on Ignore.

So, if she uses "my" list again for a ping, be aware it is because you are a friend of mine.  Gee, guys, my friends, I love you so much:  :bighug:

@Jazzhead @INVAR @Cripplecreek @Catherine of Aragon @skeeter @jmyrlefuller @Suppressed  @Night Hides Not  @Norm Lenhart @catfish 1957  @Fantom @sinkspur  @libertybele @LMAO @RAT Patrol  @bigheadfred @bilo @musiclady @Chosen Daughter @Bigun @mystery-ak  @mrpotatohead @Emjay Xena-Lee @Sanguine @Once-Ler @txradioguy @kartographer @Smokin Joe @montanajoe
@Gov Bean Counter
@massadvj  @EC 
@Oceander
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 01:35:09 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2016, 12:31:09 am »
There you go again. Okay? Hardly.

Look, there's still a little time. We're aware y'all have buyers remorse, at least any of you with enough sense to pour water out of a boot with the directions written on the sole. What I don't understand is why you are so adamant about having us share your shame. Misery loves company, I guess. That little hell won't be any cooler if it is more crowded, so I think I'll just stick to my principles and not join you.

Maybe if y'all asked the Orange festerment real nicely, he'd drop out and save all of you from the coming embarrassment and maybe even America from its coming tribulations.

Otherwise, the folks who insisted on this mess can own it.
I will vote to advance a Party which agrees with me and does not advance Marxist causes.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 888high58888 :amen:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2016, 12:43:30 am »
Gee, I feel left out; I didn't get put on @Right_in_Virginia 's hit list.
@Oceander

RIV used "my" list of friends on a post I made, to ping "my" friends to this thread.  I thought you were on my list.  I WILL put you on it so if she uses "my" friends' list again, you will get a ping.  I love you as a friend, too, just like all the rest of my friends.   :bighug:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2016, 12:51:24 am »
RIV used "my" friend list below to ping you to this thread of hers.  Why did she use "my" list?  Perhaps she doesn't have any friends to ping?  Perhaps she wanted to say something unkind about me to you as she has in at least one post here (I haven't read all the posts she made).  I only know what she says if someone else quotes her since I have her on Ignore.

So, if she uses "my" list again for a ping, be aware it is because you are a friend of mine.  Gee, guys, my friends, I love you so much:  :bighug:

@Jazzhead @INVAR @Cripplecreek @Catherine of Aragon @skeeter @jmyrlefuller @Suppressed  @Night Hides Not  @Norm Lenhart @catfish 1957  @Fantom @sinkspur  @libertybele @LMAO @RAT Patrol  @bigheadfred @bilo @musiclady @Chosen Daughter @Bigun @mystery-ak  @mrpotatohead @Emjay Xena-Lee @Sanguine @Once-Ler @txradioguy @kartographer @Smokin Joe @montanajoe
@Gov Bean Counter
@massadvj

Well then I am honored to be on the list @Victoria33 !

Any enemies list made from a list of your friends is the cream of the crop!

I do wonder if we'll be targeted by Trumpists though. They can be a violent lot.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2016, 12:51:41 am »

@Gov Bean Counter
@massadvj
Oh Cool! Do you have any idea how long it has been since I made the Honor Roll?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2016, 01:02:44 am »
Oh Cool! Do you have any idea how long it has been since I made the Honor Roll?

Never. Always the high honor roll. Hey! I was wondering what a PG is? A Pyrotechnic Gasologist? You know, the guy who knows when to throw fuel on the fire...

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2016, 01:16:35 am »
Never. Always the high honor roll. Hey! I was wondering what a PG is? A Pyrotechnic Gasologist? You know, the guy who knows when to throw fuel on the fire...
Actually, Professional Geologist.
I can neither confirm nor deny any history I may or may not have with experimental pyrotechnics...
Suffice it to say I had a full childhood and never hurt anyone or broke anything unintentionally.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2016, 01:27:42 am »
@Oceander

RIV used "my" list of friends on a post I made, to ping "my" friends to this thread.  I thought you were on my list.  I WILL put you on it so if she uses "my" friends' list again, you will get a ping.  I love you as a friend, too, just like all the rest of my friends.   :bighug:

I'm sure RIV thought the recounting of Hitlery's dismal record for the millionth time would finally make us understand how delightful Trump is.  I can't speak for anyone else but for me, Hitlery's suck doesn't make Trump suck any less.  At this point given the choice of a crook and a kook...I abstain.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2016, 01:29:01 am »
Actually, Professional Geologist.
I can neither confirm nor deny any history I may or may not have with experimental pyrotechnics...
Suffice it to say I had a full childhood and never hurt anyone or broke anything unintentionally.

Soooo, an Unprofessional Geologist is  someone who has rocks in their head?

Hmmmm..."or broke anything unintentionally"...that cracks me up.

I was thinking Petroleum Geologist. Which is better, circumstantially, than Petroleum Jelly.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2016, 01:31:41 am »
Soooo, an Unprofessional Geologist is  someone who has rocks in their head?

Hmmmm..."or broke anything unintentionally"...that cracks me up.

I was thinking Petroleum Geologist. Which is better, circumstantially, than Petroleum Jelly.
Well, in my case, Petroleum Geologist is appropriate, but we all have rocks in our head, at least conceptually.
Petroleum jelly can be helpful, but that's between you and your doctor, or whoever...
As for the other....

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2016, 01:40:09 am »
No Beer wrote:
"By that "logic", choosing to vote for one, while your right, is also an admission that you are okay with President Donald Trump."

I'm "ok" with a "President Donald Trump".

Whatever consequences we will endure under his administration, I believe they will be far, far preferable to the consequences the country will suffer under another president clinton.

I'm a realist and a pragmatist.
I no longer care all that much about "principles".
I don't particularly care about morals, ethics, or any of that.

I want the Republicans to WIN, and I want the democrats to LOSE.

If you don't like that, say whatever insults you wish to hurl at me.
I no longer care.
I'll just repeat what I said above:

I want the Republicans to WIN, and I want the democrats to LOSE.

That is all...

Offline jpsb

« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2016, 01:43:48 am »
No third party candidate can or will win the election. Everyone knows this, so choosing to vote for one, while your right, is also an admission that you are okay with President Hillary Clinton.

This article I posted was a final attempt at a clarion "wakeup call". 

You will never wake these NeverTrumpers up, they are more then willing to sell out their country, the US Constitution, their children and grand children to Hillary. Their hatred of Trump supersedes all.

They like to delude themselves into thinking the ship of state can be righted in 2020. I guess they believe in unicorns too. Amnesty, open borders, Islamic migration, Marxist judges all of this will happen in Hillary first term giving the Ds a super majority for generations. But as you point out the NeverTumpers are all fine with that. I hope they enjoy Madame President since they are doing their best to make it happen.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2016, 01:44:39 am »
Well, in my case, Petroleum Geologist is appropriate, but we all have rocks in our head, at least conceptually.
Petroleum jelly can be helpful, but that's between you and your doctor, or whoever...
As for the other....

My mom's family has a claim on the hill behind the homestead. My grandpa and another guy were drilling and blasting. They hit a charge and set it off. Hurt'em bad. That guy was blinded and my grandpa crippled. They came off the mountain with my grandpa riding in a wheelbarra with the other guy pushing. My grandpa was his eyes. Grandma said they had rocks in their heads.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2016, 01:50:07 am »
You will never wake these NeverTrumpers up, they are more then willing to sell out their country, the US Constitution, their children and grand children to Hillary. Their hatred of Trump supersedes all.

They like to delude themselves into thinking the ship of state can be righted in 2020. I guess they believe in unicorns too. Amnesty, open borders, Islamic migration, Marxist judges all of this will happen in Hillary first term giving the Ds a super majority for generations. But as you point out the NeverTumpers are all fine with that. I hope they enjoy Madame President since they are doing their best to make it happen.
Oh Swami....

You need a new act. Your mind reading gig is a total flop.

Besides, we have been completely outdone in the 'doing all they can to elect Hillary' department.

Didn't you hear? Some bunch nominated Donald Trump to run against her. **nononono*

Constitution Party in 2024!

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2016, 01:52:11 am »
My mom's family has a claim on the hill behind the homestead. My grandpa and another guy were drilling and blasting. They hit a charge and set it off. Hurt'em bad. That guy was blinded and my grandpa crippled. They came off the mountain with my grandpa riding in a wheelbarra with the other guy pushing. My grandpa was his eyes. Grandma said they had rocks in their heads.
Short fuse? Old ('sweaty') dynamite? Black Powder?

Not that it matters so much at this point, the damage was done.
Explosives are nice, as long as they aren't too close when they go off.

What were they prospecting?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 01:54:22 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis