Author Topic: The Clinton Record  (Read 9056 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The Clinton Record
« on: October 16, 2016, 10:20:54 am »
The Clinton Record: A devastating exposé of the most unfit and undeserving individual ever to seek the American presidency. 
Frontpage Mag, October 14, 2016, John Perazzo

Never in American history has anyone as unfit and undeserving as Hillary Clinton run for U.S. President. While she stands on the threshold of being elected to the White House, she quite literally belongs in a prison cell. This article lays out the case against her, chapter and verse.

Clinton's Private Email Server & the Espionage Act

Throughout her entire four-year tenure as secretary of state, Mrs. Clinton never acquired or used a government email account. Instead, she transmitted — in violation of government regulations — all of her official correspondences via a private email address that traced back to a secret, private, unsecured server that was housed at her New York residence.1 And immediately after those emails were subpoenaed by Congress, Clinton instructed a team of her advisers to unilaterally delete, with no oversight, almost 32,000 of the roughly 60,000 emails in question.2

Excerpted by MOD3

Read more (and footnote information): http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/264499/clinton-record-john-perazzo
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 01:12:43 pm by MOD3 »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: The Clinton Record
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 10:22:57 am »

@Jazzhead @INVAR @Cripplecreek @Catherine of Aragon @skeeter @jmyrlefuller @Suppressed  @Night Hides Not  @Norm Lenhart @catfish 1957  @Fantom @sinkspur  @libertybele @LMAO @RAT Patrol  @bigheadfred @bilo @musiclady @Chosen Daughter @Bigun @mystery-ak  @mrpotatohead @Emjay Xena-Lee @Sanguine @Once-Ler @txradioguy @kartographer @Smokin Joe @montanajoe
@Gov Bean Counter
@massadvj
@Victoria33

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 10:37:13 am »
@Jazzhead @INVAR @Cripplecreek @Catherine of Aragon @skeeter @jmyrlefuller @Suppressed  @Night Hides Not  @Norm Lenhart @catfish 1957  @Fantom @sinkspur  @libertybele @LMAO @RAT Patrol  @bigheadfred @bilo @musiclady @Chosen Daughter @Bigun @mystery-ak  @mrpotatohead @Emjay Xena-Lee @Sanguine @Once-Ler @txradioguy @kartographer @Smokin Joe @montanajoe
@Gov Bean Counter
@massadvj
@Victoria33

Electing one really bad thing in the hopes it is better than the other really is such a stupid idea that even children can figure it out.

Trump has no grasp of foreign policy, reversed position on ALL his major 'selling points', wants his brand of gun control and dozens of other legitimate disqualifiers for the office he seeks.

Had you selfish people put your country ahead of your desires, you'd have followed the words of the founders and nominated a man or woman of principle. Instead, you sought revenge for the last liberal that you forced on the right wing voterbase who was rejected.

Now you will lose. Again. America will suffer under a leftist dictator, Again, and we principled voters are wholly blameless because both your candidate and yourselves specifically told us we were not needed.

We warned you repeatedly. You 'knew better'.

And as we see as Trump falls ever lower in the polls because of his own idiocy, you ultimately knew nothing at all.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 10:41:25 am »
She is unfit; you'd have to have rocks in the head to help her out, she'll do all to Islamicize the country, bring more illegals in, gun grab, run the nation into the ground, stack the supreme court with leftists.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2016, 10:46:06 am »
This is awful.

We've got to do something about this. The world is about to change for all Americans, black, white, brown, yellow. We can't let this happen!

Who's with me? Who will help stop the billionaire orange baboon from ever stepping into the White House?... and do everything possible to help Hillary Clinton win the most powerful office on earth "for the children."

I know! We can agitate, bombard the forum with lies and half truths, deceptive headlines, watch only CNN, use DNC talking points to smear Trump with sexual abuse charges, maybe start a third-party candidate movement or write in bozo or Mickey Mouse. Yeah, that's the ticket!

****cute kitty

(The preceding message was brought to you by the Hillary for President Campaign 2016. Any resemblance of Hillary Clinton to an actual human being is purely coincidental.)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 10:49:13 am by aligncare »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2016, 10:56:19 am »
This is awful.

We've got to do something about this. The world is about to change for all Americans, black, white, brown, yellow. We can't let this happen!

Who's with me? Who will help stop the billionaire orange baboon from ever stepping into the White House?... and do everything possible to help Hillary Clinton win the most powerful office on earth "for the children."

I know! We can agitate, bombard the forum with lies and half truths, deceptive headlines, watch only CNN, use DNC talking points to smear Trump with sexual abuse charges, maybe start a third-party candidate movement or write in bozo or Mickey Mouse. Yeah, that's the ticket!

****cute kitty

(The preceding message was brought to you by the Hillary for President Campaign 2016. Any resemblance of Hillary Clinton to an actual human being is purely coincidental.)

Dam that Trump. I knew he was a liberal plant. Admitting to sexual abuse as he did (and it was verified by a respected prosecutor that just happens to be his own spokesman, was the last straw. Thank you for exposing him Aligncare!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 10:56:45 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2016, 12:54:50 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia  @TomSea  @aligncare

What people fail to realize is that what I hold in my head, my heart, and my soul is INVIOLABLE. Do I want to see my family ravaged by famine, war, EVIL? Not in the slightest. But your acceptance of any perversion of Truth forces it upon us. IMO, what you are doing not only embodies the ANTICHRIST, you ARE the body, the host. I am not perfect. I have made huge mistakes. I am merely a man. Join with you in evil to fight evil? ("Satan laughing spreads his wings")

NO
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2016, 02:07:56 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia  @TomSea  @aligncare

I am resigned to my fate!  Hillary is going to be our president and there is not a damned thing anyone can do to stop that now but I WON'T vote for it and I won't vote for her good bud Trump who made it possible for her either!

YOU are the ones who finally killed the once great Republic! We had one last chance to save it but YOU followed the Pied Piper instead! YOU not me!

« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 02:26:14 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2016, 02:10:58 pm »
@Norm Lenhart

RIV is on Ignore; I don't read her posts.  Why did she leave her safe room?  You, Norm, are not on Ignore. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2016, 02:24:00 pm »
@Norm Lenhart

RIV is on Ignore; I don't read her posts.  Why did she leave her safe room?  You, Norm, are not on Ignore.

Yea but since I got called an bleep for being unashamed of being right earlier, that helps get me back to 50% on the day so I appreciate it ;)

Offline aligncare

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2016, 02:35:50 pm »
Original post 6:20 AM. In four hours only 9 responses on this well summarized analysis of Hillary Clinton's incompetence and criminality?

Heck, a thread headlined "Donald Trump and David Duke Flew Same Airline," would bring in 6 breathless pages by noon!

Let's hear it for the Hildabeast...  888high58888

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2016, 03:01:18 pm »
Original post 6:20 AM. In four hours only 9 responses on this well summarized analysis of Hillary Clinton's incompetence and criminality?

Heck, a thread headlined "Donald Trump and David Duke Flew Same Airline," would bring in 6 breathless pages by noon!

Probably because conservatives know this stuff and have known it for 20 years. It's not news to us as we have been discussing it for 20 years as new info comes out and grows the list. If you were part of the conservative movement you'd have realized that.

But you aren't so I had to explain it to you.

You're welcome.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 03:06:34 pm by Sanguine »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2016, 03:06:54 pm »
She is unfit; you'd have to have rocks in the head to help her out,

And yet you and the rest of the Trump cheerleaders did just that by supporting the one candidate from a field of 16 that she could actually beat.

Her victory is on you.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2016, 03:07:18 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia, I can reassure you that I am not voting for Hillary Clinton.  Not in a million years.

Same here.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2016, 03:10:02 pm »
Probably because conservatives know this stuff and have known it for 20 years. It's not news to us as we have been discussing it for 20 years as new info comes out and grows the list. If you were part of the conservative movement you'd have realized that.

But you aren't so I had to explain it to you.

You're welcome.

What a great observation!

The reason these are significant to these Trump liberals is that they haven't been paying attention to conservatism for at least 20 years.

They actually think that conservatives need to be informed about Hillary Clinton.

What a damning self-revelation for these Trump lovers who support Hillary's good buddy Don (who shares her political views to a T).

Why she's as liberal as Trump!  Who knew???   

(But now we know that THEY didn't know!)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2016, 03:13:42 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia, I can reassure you that I am not voting for Hillary Clinton.  Not in a million years.

Wonder how many times we have to repeat that before it sinks in??

THEY are the ones, whose unthinking support of liberal Donnie in the primaries are giving us Hillary.

The people who oppose Hillary the MOST opposed Donald the most in the primary.

I wonder if they'll ever get it, or will live the rest of their lives wallowing in the lie they've deluded themselves with?

(Weird of her to ping us to this, isn't it?  She knows we're conservative and oppose Hillary, but apparently is trying to taunt us.  Weird).
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 03:16:46 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2016, 03:15:50 pm »

This is stuff we've known about Cankles for decades.

Nice of you and the rest of the Trumpkins to finally take notice.

Wish you had been this critical of the horrible record of Donald J Trump before you fell into his cult and did your part to put Hillary in office and destroy Conservatism.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 03:16:26 pm by txradioguy »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2016, 03:19:05 pm »
What a great observation!

The reason these are significant to these Trump liberals is that they haven't been paying attention to conservatism for at least 20 years.

They actually think that conservatives need to be informed about Hillary Clinton.

What a damning self-revelation for these Trump lovers who support Hillary's good buddy Don (who shares her political views to a T).

Why she's as liberal as Trump!  Who knew???   

(But now we know that THEY didn't know!)

When you think about it, there's plenty of evidence that's the case.

Why are they so mortified that principled people vote according to their principles? Because It's a new concept to them. Being liberals, they hear about it from their handlers but never experience it personally because they don't spend a lot of time in conservative circles. They rarely encounter situations, like this election, where someone actually HAS to stand for something that could result in a bad outcome to the person standing.

The liberal just applies situational ethics and justifies anything so no sweat. But when they come face to face with someone that states a conviction and stands behind it, they are utterly short circuted. Because in their world of liberalism, that is crazy talk. No one does that.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2016, 03:29:14 pm »

THEY are the ones, whose unthinking support of liberal Donnie in the primaries are giving us Hillary.

I wonder if they'll ever get it, or will live the rest of their lives wallowing in the lie they've deluded themselves with?

(Weird of her to ping us to this, isn't it?  She knows we're conservative and oppose Hillary, but apparently is trying to taunt us.  Weird).

I just had a revelation of my own. You know why they are fighting for Trump so hard? They think the general is actually the DEMOCRAT PRIMARY.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2016, 03:36:14 pm »

They have wallowed out a deep, dark pit from all that wallowing. That is lying down by laying down. That is laying down by lying down. Anyways, I am not lying down by laying down by lying down. seeyaluvyabye
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2016, 03:38:36 pm »
This is absolutely where the focus should be. 

Everything Trump has done he did as a private citizen accountable to no one but himself and his associates.  Everything HRC has done was as a public servant.  The fact that (between their personal wealth and the Clinton Foundation) she and her husband now control possibly $2 billion in assets having never held a job in the private sector should send chills down the spines of all Americans.  If she is allowed to win the presidency it will be an affirmation of the systemic corruption in our politics, and the establishment will take it as permission to continue operating as usual.

At this stage of the game, people who bash Trump and ignore HRC and her many crimes are little more than useful idiots for the Clinton campaign.  I say vote your conscience, but get out of the way and let the nominee run his campaign.  There will be plenty of time to assess things when it is over.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 03:39:15 pm by massadvj »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2016, 03:43:28 pm »
This is absolutely where the focus should be. 

Everything Trump has done he did as a private citizen accountable to no one but himself

Wrong.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2016, 04:03:17 pm »
Wrong.

Agreed.

If that were truly the belief of Trump defenders...then White Water and cattle futures should never be mentioned again.

Because after all...they happened in her private life right?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 04:03:33 pm by txradioguy »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2016, 04:07:39 pm »
Agreed.

If that were truly the belief of Trump defenders...then White Water and cattle futures should never be mentioned again.

Because after all...they happened in her private life right?

Imagine all the guys in jail for sexual assault. Those assaults happened in their private lives too. Or car thieves. Or murders. By what right does America claim to inject itself in their personal affairs? Certainly we have no right to know about a Presedential candidate! It should all come as a surprise!

Good God, you can feel the IQ of the thread drop when a Trump supporter posts nonsense like this.