Author Topic: 'Apprentice' Contestant Makes Shocking Accusation Against Trump--Reads Statement Live on the Air  (Read 977 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This is a new one, but just based on the fact Gloria Allred is involved, that makes it stink. Still, unlike what some are claiming, a peek back at Trump's history shows he has been plagued with accusations like this for 30-40 years.

....Once at the Beverly Hills Hotel, she said, she was taken to a bungalow where she saw “Mr. Trump’s clothes” on the bed. She said Trump greeted her in “a sing-song voice,” then emerged from a back room and kissed her “open-mouthed, pulling me towards him.”

Becoming teary, Zervos also recalled that Trump kissed her again, aggressively, and put a hand on her breast, despite her trying to push him away several times. “Come on man, get real,” she told him, more than once. Trump, she said, repeated those words back to her as he “thrust his genitals” against her.......

http://ijr.com/wildfire/2016/10/714604-apprentice-contestant-makes-shocking-accusation-against-trump-reads-statement-live-on-the-air/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=ods&utm_term=ijamerica&utm_content=elections

Offline corbe

I think that if I was a Trumpster I'd start to believe that there may be a pattern here.

Men shouldn't feel 'safe' either.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Night Hides Not

This is a new one, but just based on the fact Gloria Allred is involved, that makes it stink. Still, unlike what some are claiming, a peek back at Trump's history shows he has been plagued with accusations like this for 30-40 years.

Be thankful that we have only a few weeks left. Hillary's camp better watch out, the continued piling on Trump could trigger a Brexit like backlash at the last moment.

Despite the media's best efforts, there will be no honeymoon for Hillary, not when 3/5 of the country doesn't trust you.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
“Come on man, get real,” she told him, more than once. Trump, she said, repeated those words back to her as he “thrust his genitals” against her.......

Offline Norm Lenhart

When someone hires Allred, they immediately go in my "bullshit" mental file. I suspect many have one of their own Allred 'files' like that. But there are enough people/accusations over the years that are credible to make me certain I won't ever be voting for Trump.

Offline corbe

You just know the Rat's have a 100 of these 'women' lined up, and when that quits hurting him, they'll move on to something else, probably more damaging.

He'll keep attacking Conservatives and the GOP cause it's in his Liberal DNA.

RIP GOP
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
When someone hires Allred, they immediately go in my "bullshit" mental file. I suspect many have one of their own Allred 'files' like that. But there are enough people/accusations over the years that are credible to make me certain I won't ever be voting for Trump.

Ditto, but what Allred has is what Trump has which is why she is effective, $$$$$. She can simply out-spend opponents in legal filings. (usually, this one may take a different twist)

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
   I think that if I was a Trumpster I'd start to believe that there may be a pattern here.

Men shouldn't feel 'safe' either.

:pondering:

:silly:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause