Author Topic: Rush: They Do This to Every Republican! And It's About Time for a National Backlash  (Read 2928 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Rush is an entertainer, period! He is a not a politician. He said it as clear as day in his first book.  "My Job is not to win elections,  it's to do the very best radio show I can."

And it devolved into nothing but a Trump infomercial way back in the primaries.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DB

Exactly - and Limbaugh had to know it all as well AND STILL he pushed this guy and lauds this creep.

Limbaugh KILLED any credibility he ascribed to himself as far as I am concerned. 

Dr. of Democracy?  Hardly.

He's essentially become exactly what he railed against the Libs doing for Bill Clinton all these years, except now he does it for Trump because the NY Liberal Democrat is running as the nominee in his party.

Sickening.

I never listened to Rush much but during the Clinton years didn't he often talk about all of Bill's knee pad supporters and make fun of them? Now he is one... Just a different crotch...

Oceander

I never listened to Rush much but during the Clinton years didn't he often talk about all of Bill's knee pad supporters and make fun of them? Now he is one... Just a different crotch...

Yup

Offline sinkspur

Look how they handled Romney, who is a saint, compared to Trump.   They would have done it regardless of who got the nomination.

Yeah.  Rubio might have kited a couple of checks when he was running for Senate.

Rush is blind to the humiliation that Trump is raining down on him and all his supporters and, indeed, on the politicians who endorsed Trump.  Rush looks so effing stupid.

Haven't listened to the fat man in months.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

What I noticed during the Clinton years is that he would run up to the big question, full steam ahead, ....and stop. It was like getting the cone but no ice cream.
You actually had to work at getting his broadcast up here.
I didn't for long.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

geronl

What I noticed during the Clinton years is that he would run up to the big question, full steam ahead, ....and stop. It was like getting the cone but no ice cream.
You actually had to work at getting his broadcast up here.
I didn't for long.

Limbaugh is over. He's reached the bottom of the crapper. He now wants to support the idea of sex without consent.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Limbaugh is over. He's reached the bottom of the crapper. He now wants to support the idea of sex without consent.
A grope too far...

Some things simply have no justification, even in an oft somewhat degenerate and less than universally polite society.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis