Author Topic: Hillary's Campaign Implodes...If Anybody Cares Anymore  (Read 560 times)

Online corbe

Hillary's Campaign Implodes...If Anybody Cares Anymore
« on: October 13, 2016, 10:27:18 pm »
Hillary's Campaign Implodes...If Anybody Cares Anymore

By: Ben Shapiro

October 13, 2016

Pretend, for just a moment, that the media weren’t shilling on behalf of Hillary Clinton.

She’d be in serious trouble.

With the massive coordinated hit on Donald Trump unleashed by the mainstream media over his alleged sexual assaults and harassment, the quiet implosion of Hillary Clinton’s campaign has gone unnoticed. This week, Bill Clinton called Trump’s base “your standard redneck.” This would normally be relatively crippling – the Clintons have now declared Trump’s voters “deplorable” and “redneck.” That isn’t smart.

But that’s the least of their worries.

The Clinton team, thanks to the subservience of the media, has been able to escape talk of Bill’s alleged sexual assaults and Hillary’s alleged cover-ups with just a bit of head-shaking and tut-tutting. When Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway appeared on CNN with Briana Keiler and started attacking the Clintons on these grounds, Keiler brushed her off and redirected to Trump. Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg spent their day on The View on Monday mocking Clinton’s alleged victims.

But in the real world, we’d be taking Juanita Broaddrick every bit as seriously – more seriously, since her allegations are more serious – than Trump’s accusers.

Then there are the leaks from the FBI. Multiple reports have emerged that the FBI and DOJ employees are devastated that they failed to prosecute Hillary Clinton for obvious lawbreaking.

snip

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9921/hillarys-campaign-implodesif-anybody-cares-anymore-ben-shapiro

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Re: Hillary's Campaign Implodes...If Anybody Cares Anymore
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 10:38:37 pm »
Well I would Ben. Unfortunately I have the more pressing issue of a sexual abuser with megalomaniac tendencies and a flock of unwavering sycophants doing their damnedest to destroy the country, conservatism and women's safety. To say nothing of the myriad other issues associated with Trump and his fanatics.

So having female relatives to worry about, I'll get to concerns over Hillary once the immediate danger is addressed.

HonestJohn

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 10:50:34 pm »
But in the real world, we’d be taking Juanita Broaddrick every bit as seriously – more seriously, since her allegations are more serious – than Trump’s accusers.

In the real world, Bill isn't running for President.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 11:52:14 pm »
Count me as one who doesn't care.  May both candidates implode.

Indeed. If the election were a sporting event I'd be rooting for a 0-0 tie.   :shrug:
Let it burn.