Author Topic: Laura Ingraham: We've been waiting for this moment  (Read 68036 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Laura Ingraham: We've been waiting for this moment
« Reply #475 on: October 12, 2016, 11:04:57 pm »
I don't understand all this nit picking to attempt to excuse Trump's words and behavior.

He's not on trial in a court of law.  He's on trial in the public perception of whether he's fit to be president.

Most women think he is not.  Take that to your locker room and smoke it.

I think we have two male lawyers picking the nits here.

In the scheme of things, the nits don't matter.  Donald is a pervert and a molester, and that DOES matter.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
« Reply #476 on: October 13, 2016, 01:35:24 am »

Apparently we shall all slide down into the darkness because the Nation has become too immature to govern itself.
[/quote]

I heard that the UK has first right of repossession, since we can't seem to govern ourselves.......
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #477 on: October 13, 2016, 03:00:54 am »
All?  Only 3 maybe 4 men posters don't  agree with me. The others are keeping silent.

@musiclady
Well, If I'm not on the disagree list, put me there.

Actually, I think they are counting revolutions you are making contorting logic while you tell us what a great husband you are but we all talk trash all the time like you do. If your eyes aren't brown, pal, you're a quart low.

If you think treating teenage pageant contestants like property, laying naked on pageant contestants motel beds, and playing 'grab and grope' with married women (other than your own wife) is okay, then go ahead and tell us how much saint donny is a great guy.

At issue here is his penchant for treating the 'little people' like they are his property to do with as he sees fit for his amusement.

If you want to give someone like that power, I hope it bites you where you sit.

Now do us both a favor and quit insisting everyone acts like a boorish lout.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #478 on: October 13, 2016, 03:14:39 am »
That works if the man is using/threatening his physical strength.  It doesn't explain it if he's not.  No real difference between a quick grope by a girl or guy in terms of "power" in a lot of situations.  Not that I don't think there's a difference -- it's just that I don't think it comes down to just that.

Most of the men who do a quick grope are doing it to assert dominance.

Women do it to get a guy's attention.

bonobos without branches...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #479 on: October 13, 2016, 03:16:31 am »

Apparently we shall all slide down into the darkness because the Nation has become too immature to govern itself.

I heard that the UK has first right of repossession, since we can't seem to govern ourselves.......
There are plenty of tribes of folks around who would argue with that.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

« Reply #480 on: October 13, 2016, 03:30:25 am »

Actually, I think they are counting revolutions you are making contorting logic while you tell us what a great husband you are but we all talk trash all the time like you do. If your eyes aren't brown, pal, you're a quart low.

Put me on the disagree list. 
He has done the best one legged duck imitation I have ever seen.  I think If his read what he has posted she'd punch him right between the running lights.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #481 on: October 13, 2016, 03:33:21 am »
:silly:

I laughed for a longtime yesterday over a couple of your posts.  It was the one where you asked if you could break the rules for just a minute....and then one where you said "thank God...and greyhound..."  or something like that.  LOL.

Thanks, glad you got a laugh.  We need all the laughs we can get.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #482 on: October 13, 2016, 03:35:24 am »

If you think treating teenage pageant contestants like property, laying naked on pageant contestants motel beds, and playing 'grab and grope' with married women (other than your own wife) is okay, then go ahead and tell us how much saint donny is a great guy.

At issue here is his penchant for treating the 'little people' like they are his property to do with as he sees fit for his amusement.

If you want to give someone like that power, I hope it bites you where you sit.

Yes.  Good post.  That person claims all the guys agree with him.  They do not.  You are proof and all the good guys in my life who would never behave that way are proof also.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #483 on: October 13, 2016, 11:17:45 am »

@jpsb

Instead of trying to wiggle his words around and spin an implication from them, just take them as he said them, straight out, and use your own common sense.

He said he kissed women without permission, and then said he could do anything, even grabbing their crotches.  That action is an extension of the kissing, of the liberties he believed he could take.  "They let me do it" means they let him get away with it.  Now tell me, if he didn't ask permission to kiss them, do you think he asked if he could grope them?  Do you think gropers are in the habit of doing so?

Rudy Giuliani, former prosecutor and Trump lackey, said that what Trump described was sexual assault.

As for your list of things Trump claims he'll do, there's no evidence to believe he'll make good on any of that---in fact, the contrary is true, since much of it has been walked back already.  Yet we're supposed to take him at his word when he makes promises, but not when he admits to sexually assaulting women. 

I'm really disappointed in conservative men who give lip service to protecting & honoring women while defending that disgusting, slimy, creepy old pervert.  If that liar's empty promises are "much more important" to you than his assaults on women, I guess it's good we have that out in the open.  But in the future don't pretend that you give a damn about women, all right?  And conservative women won't bother standing up for you anymore, either.
NY Times Gets Punked=> Fake Groping Victim Used Velvet Underground Song to Describe Trumped-Up Attack

Donald Trump has lived in a fish bowl almost his entire adult life, until he took on the Clinton's there has never been even a hint of sexual harassment or any kind of assault. Remember the Duke Lacrosse team? 

Issues are more important to me than unproven more then likely fake allegations. But even if true Trump misdeeds pale in comparison to the crimes we know Hillary has committed. The choice is Hillary, Trump or sit this election out. I'm not going to sit out the most important election of my lifetime, I'm for Trump, not Hillary.

HonestJohn

« Reply #484 on: October 13, 2016, 11:20:15 am »
NY Times Gets Punked=> Fake Groping Victim Used Velvet Underground Song to Describe Trumped-Up Attack

Donald Trump has lived in a fish bowl almost his entire adult life, until he took on the Clinton's there has never been even a hint of sexual harassment or any kind of assault. Remember the Duke Lacrosse team? 

Issues are more important to me than unproven more then likely fake allegations. But even if true Trump misdeeds pale in comparison to the crimes we know Hillary has committed. The choice is Hillary, Trump or sit this election out. I'm not going to sit out the most important election of my lifetime, I'm for Trump, not Hillary.

This is fake.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #485 on: October 13, 2016, 11:25:40 am »
I am curious about the men on this forum who are defending Trump's words and actions.

Were they always creeps?  Or were they halfway decent guys who were corrupted by Trump?

I'm gonna guess they were always creeps.  And now I have to block The Flake.
Oh poor baby, everything is going to be OK @Emjay

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #486 on: October 13, 2016, 11:57:46 am »
I'm not going to sit out the most important election of my lifetime, I'm for Trump, not Hillary.

The most important election of my lifetime occurred in Cleveland three months ago.  Conservatives lost.  The election a month from now is merely window dressing.  Afterwards, a NY Liberal will become our next President.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline musiclady

« Reply #487 on: October 13, 2016, 12:04:25 pm »
I'm not going to sit out the most important election of my lifetime,

This is funny, because I don't know a single person who is "sitting out" this election.

Just because we can't vote for corrupt leftists, Clinton and Trump, it doesn't mean that anyone is "sitting" anything out.

And if this is the most important election in our lifetime, why did a plurality of "Republicans" force a liberal deviant on the majority of us who actually wanted to WIN the election?

Why did Trump primary voters insist that we allow Hillary to win  this most important election when we could have beaten her with at least 4 other candidates who actually were decent people?

Why did you guys throw this election away??

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #488 on: October 13, 2016, 12:05:22 pm »
The most important election of my lifetime occurred in Cleveland three months ago.  Conservatives lost.  The election a month from now is merely window dressing.  Afterwards, a NY Liberal will become our next President.

And it is Trump primary supporters who have forced that garbage down our throats.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #489 on: October 13, 2016, 12:11:10 pm »
All?  Only 3 maybe 4 men posters don't  agree with me. The others are keeping silent.

The primary reason that I have not chimed in is because I am unable to focus on anything else besides the glaring stupidity of Donald Trump.  There are only two explanations here.  Either:
  • Donald trump is the biggest fool of a candidate in US history

• Donald Trump is colluding with the Democrats to help them win the White House plus as many Congressional seats as possible this November.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #490 on: October 13, 2016, 12:12:08 pm »
The primary reason that I have not chimed in is because I am unable to focus on anything else besides the glaring stupidity of Donald Trump.  There are only two explanations here.  Either:
  • Donald trump is the biggest fool of a candidate in US history
  • Donald Trump is colluding with the Democrats to help them win the White House plus as many Congressional seats as possible this November.

3. All of the above..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online libertybele

« Reply #491 on: October 13, 2016, 12:12:59 pm »

Once Hillary is in office the Muslim influence in this country will be overwhelming and alarming.  Sharia law will be taking hold as it is already slowly slipping into our society. Here's just an example of Sharia law:

• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #492 on: October 13, 2016, 12:24:18 pm »
This is funny, because I don't know a single person who is "sitting out" this election.

Just because we can't vote for corrupt leftists, Clinton and Trump, it doesn't mean that anyone is "sitting" anything out.

And if this is the most important election in our lifetime, why did a plurality of "Republicans" force a liberal deviant on the majority of us who actually wanted to WIN the election?

Why did Trump primary voters insist that we allow Hillary to win  this most important election when we could have beaten her with at least 4 other candidates who actually were decent people?

Barring some horrific unforeseen event either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump is going to be elected President of the USA. Voting 3rd party is sitting out the most important election of your life time. Elect Hillary and you give the country over to corrupt fascist globalists and you will never get it back. Plus she will most likely get us into a hot war with Russia over Syria. Hot as in 10 million degrees Kelvin.

@musiclady

Offline jpsb

« Reply #493 on: October 13, 2016, 12:29:36 pm »

@musiclady

It is you NeverTrumper that are throwing the election to Hillary. Go visit Paul Ryan's facebook page to see what everyone not for Hillary thinks of you NeverTrumpers.

https://www.facebook.com/paulryanwi/

Offline jpsb

« Reply #494 on: October 13, 2016, 12:34:08 pm »
Once Hillary is in office the Muslim influence in this country will be overwhelming and alarming.  Sharia law will be taking hold as it is already slowly slipping into our society. Here's just an example of Sharia law:

• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html

American women below is your future once Hillary is elected. It is already happening in Europe.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #495 on: October 13, 2016, 12:45:11 pm »
I agree I would never hang around men who grab women in the crotch. That was not the point.

The matter I was arguing with @musiclady  and @Emjay about is they think men do not talk about women's bodies  in crude ways among  themselves-they don't think it is normal or common. "My Godly husband would never do that" was their reply.  Don't be so sure honey's.

I told them men and women talk about the opposite sex in sexual terms among themselves and they call me a heathen and a terrible husband.

I have been to enough horse shows to see how women discuss men's bodies.

@Maj. Bill Martin

@mirraflake

I happen to know that @musiclady is a very nice, older lady, from a generation that generally upheld at least public standards of decorum and behavior better than those of us that are younger.  Whatever many men may have said to each other in conversation over the course of their lives, I think it is beneath us to essentially say "you're husband is a dirty old man just like the rest of us."  I'm not sure what other spin to put on it other than to say it's just the kind of thing we should not say to such a lady even if you believe it may be true. 

And I'd add that while there certainly are many men (and women) who have talked in fairly crude terms about the opposite se, there are also some who do not, and her husband may well be one of those gentlemen with a bit more decorum than most of the rest of us.  I think bringing someone's spouse into a conversation and imputing lewd conduct to them is just...not right.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #496 on: October 13, 2016, 12:49:22 pm »
This is fake.
A fake story in the GateTrumpway Pundit??? My stars!!!! Next thing, you'll tell me that Breitbart makes up phony stuff...  :silly:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #497 on: October 13, 2016, 12:52:13 pm »
@musiclady

It is you NeverTrumper that are throwing the election to Hillary.

IT IS NOT! A "NeverTrumper" is a cute name used to paint everybody not for Trump with a broad brush!  In my town there is more political talk going on than I have ever seen before ... People actually want to vote for Trump but HE keeps "throwing the election to Hillary".  The most common comment I hear from people .... "These are the worst two people to ever run for president!!"  It is Trump that is throwing this away.  Just about the time people believe they could vote for him he opens his mouth and makes some stupid comment that alienates them.  Trump is not a trustworthy man.  People recognize that. 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #498 on: October 13, 2016, 01:00:01 pm »
Barring some horrific unforeseen event either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump is going to be elected President of the USA. Voting 3rd party is sitting out the most important election of your life time. Elect Hillary and you give the country over to corrupt fascist globalists and you will never get it back. Plus she will most likely get us into a hot war with Russia over Syria. Hot as in 10 million degrees Kelvin.

@musiclady

Except I'm not "sitting" anything out.  I'm voting for a candidate who reflects conservative values, both political and moral.

What I am not doing is voting for a candidate who doesn't share a single value I have as an American, or as a Conservative.

And what you fail to recognize, is that it's Trump himself who is throwing this election to Hillary, and those people who voted for him, knowing full well that he was a compatriot of Hillary's are the ones responsible for the fiasco we are dealing with now.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #499 on: October 13, 2016, 01:04:16 pm »
Except I'm not "sitting" anything out.  I'm voting for a candidate who reflects conservative values, both political and moral.

What I am not doing is voting for a candidate who doesn't share a single value I have as an American, or as a Conservative.

And what you fail to recognize, is that it's Trump himself who is throwing this election to Hillary, and those people who voted for him, knowing full well that he was a compatriot of Hillary's are the ones responsible for the fiasco we are dealing with now.

QFT
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!