Author Topic: Laura Ingraham: We've been waiting for this moment  (Read 67977 times)

Offline mirraflake

Re: Laura Ingraham: We've been waiting for this moment
« Reply #425 on: October 12, 2016, 06:01:43 pm »
That is not man talk.  That is pervert talk.  I've known a lot of good men in my life, including my husband, who would never ever say things like that.  What's more, they would never listen to that kind of utter sleaze.

If you want to worship a man like that, I guess you can, but don't expect the rest of us to do it.

I have talked like that about women with close male friends over the years even after being married. Talked about a woman's body features in explicit crude detail. Not groping or kissing like Trump alleges.

I have NEVER talked that way in front of my wife though so she also probably thinks I would never talk that way.

Most women and men would be surprised to see how their spouses act among their own sex-close friends kinda talk.

As I mentioned on another thread  which I got flamed over..I have seen women how they act when they get out of town or among close female friends. Totally different. Country conservative gals turn into little vixens.

@Emjay
@jpsb

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #426 on: October 12, 2016, 06:02:30 pm »
I can't tell you by memory, but I've done it before and it's sooooo worth the trouble. There's a certain feline whose posts are as useless as tits on a boar hog, so I finally employed the ignore feature. But that person is not nearly as loquacious as @DiogenesLamp. It's curious that so many of the Trumpettes exhibit the traits of their orange god, not the least of which is diarrhea of the mouth. Jabber, jabber, blabber, prattle, prattle, prattle, blab, blab, blabber, ad nauseum, yet actually saying precious little. Making DL's posts even more pesky is the overuse of graphics.

When I put that feline poster on ignore, I just went into my profile and clicked around until I figured out how to set it to ignore. The outcome has been such a plus, I'm going to follow your lead regarding DL. BTW, be prepared to not be able to ignore this person completely since there will me those who will quote his/her posts in order to respond to them. In spite of that, it really does make navigating the threads more productive. 

@Emjay

Yes !!! It is so worth the trouble.  If a clueless poster does an occasional one-liner, I can ignore it but the person in question has diarrhea of the keyboard and thinks he's really, really smart and it just gets to be tiring.

I smile every time I read the precious words "this poster is being ignored."  woo hoo
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #427 on: October 12, 2016, 06:06:11 pm »
Not comparable.

What were talking about is a legal issue

Not really.  We're talking about a fat, loathsome predator who actually brags about his horrible behavior.

If it were a man on the street, or a man I knew casually, I would simply avoid him.

This is a man running for president and what he says and does matters.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #428 on: October 12, 2016, 06:08:50 pm »
You brought up multiple strawmen arguments in one brief post.  Kudos.  That must have taken quite the effort.

But since it would be time consuming to try to deal with all of them, and since I know based on your very bad behavior yesterday (mods deleting your ugly posts on 2 different threads, and all that) that you won't deal well with the truth when it's given to you, nor to an opinion other than your warped view on humanity, so I won't waste the time.

Good bye.
One of the post was a by Freeper vigilanteman  which I just copied. The other post I take credit for and it was right on the money.   Can't help you are naive about male-female relationships.

I have seen your post. You are  a typical 3rd wave feminist trying to make the world think men and women look at sex the same.

@musiclady

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #429 on: October 12, 2016, 06:14:30 pm »
I have talked like that about women with close male friends over the years even after being married. Talked about a woman's body features in explicit crude detail. Not groping or kissing like Trump alleges.

I have NEVER talked that way in front of my wife though so she also probably thinks I would never talk that way.

Most women and men would be surprised to see how their spouses act among their own sex-close friends kinda talk.

As I mentioned on another thread  which I got flamed over..I have seen women how they act when they get out of town or among close female friends. Totally different. Country conservative gals turn into little vixens.

@Emjay
@jpsb

I am so glad I did not marry a man like you.  You are sick.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #430 on: October 12, 2016, 06:19:56 pm »
One of the post was a by Freeper vigilanteman  which I just copied. The other post I take credit for and it was right on the money.   Can't help you are naive about male-female relationships.

I have seen your post. You are  a typical 3rd wave feminist trying to make the world think men and women look at sex the same.

@musiclady

LOL!  I'm probably more than twice your age, married for 40 years, raised four children who are healthy adults, and I'm well read.

The idea that a young whippersnapper like you calls me naïve is most likely the dumbest accusation anyone has ever leveled at me.

As for as "3rd wave feminism" (whatever that is), if it means that men and women respect each other and don't treat each other like filth (as you enjoy doing), then I'm good with that.

Let's hear it for "feminism" that prefers men who are men and women who are women and (hot) sex between married adults.   :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #431 on: October 12, 2016, 06:21:31 pm »

Join the club.

He's a pip, ain't he?

Treats women like trash and then brags about it.

A true victim of the left's "sexual revolution."  No idea what's right and what's wrong.  And PROUD of it.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #432 on: October 12, 2016, 06:22:57 pm »

Give it up don't be naive.. most normal men talk among themselves about women  that would shock most women.

You have also fallen into the feminist trap that men and women think and do exactly alike

@Emjay

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #433 on: October 12, 2016, 06:25:37 pm »

Treats women like trash and then brags about it.

Most normal men talk about women-"man she has  a nice a##" type of talk  amongst themselves

You are so clueless it's incredible.
@musiclady

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #434 on: October 12, 2016, 06:26:46 pm »
I am curious about the men on this forum who are defending Trump's words and actions.

Were they always creeps?  Or were they halfway decent guys who were corrupted by Trump?

I'm gonna guess they were always creeps.  And now I have to block The Flake.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #435 on: October 12, 2016, 06:29:58 pm »

As for as "3rd wave feminism" (whatever that is), if it means that men and women respect each other and don't treat each other like filth (as you enjoy doing), then I'm good with that.

3rd wave feminism preaches men and women have the same sexual  urges (we don't) and preaches men and women look exactly upon sex the same way -we don't.

All of my friends are married, never divorced including myself. never cheated on our spouses but we still talk about women's bodies. As one friend said I may be old and married but I'm not dead yet.

@Emjay
@musiclady

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #436 on: October 12, 2016, 06:32:03 pm »
I am curious about the men on this forum who are defending Trump's words and actions.

Were they always creeps?  Or were they halfway decent guys who were corrupted by Trump?

What's wrong ? Can't handle the truth?   Afraid your husband still looks upon other hot young women with  lust..sure he does. All men do. Acting on the lust is another matter.

Mens horniess is what gave us survival of the species.
@Emjay

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #437 on: October 12, 2016, 06:37:32 pm »

Let's hear it for "feminism" that prefers men who are men and women who are women and (hot) sex between married adults.   :beer:

That is totally against what feminism preaches.
@musiclady

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #438 on: October 12, 2016, 06:58:37 pm »
That is not man talk.  That is pervert talk.... If you want to worship a man like that, I guess you can, but don't expect the rest of us to do it.

I just want to point out that the issue here is not worshiping Trump.  We're not electing him God, archangel, angel, or Pope, Bishop, or pastor, or even national "daddy".  He's being elected to a position to set national policy on a whole bunch of overwhelmingly secular issues.  And when it comes time for whomever is elected to nominate judges, select a cabinet, issues executive orders, etc.., whether or not Trump is a pig is going to have much less effect on all of us, including women, then what policies he and Hillary will implement.  If you view then as little different than one another on that level, then this won't make a difference.

But if someone does see a significant distinction, then Trump being a pig in a 2005 video will be a miniscule blip in terms of historical relevance when measured about against what happens in this country from 2017-2020.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 06:59:23 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #439 on: October 12, 2016, 06:59:53 pm »
That is totally against what feminism preaches.
@musiclady

So I guess your insult about me was wrong then.

Congrats for recognizing your error.  :beer:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 07:01:31 pm by musiclady »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #440 on: October 12, 2016, 07:01:08 pm »
3rd wave feminism preaches men and women have the same sexual  urges (we don't) and preaches men and women look exactly upon sex the same way -we don't.

All of my friends are married, never divorced including myself. never cheated on our spouses but we still talk about women's bodies. As one friend said I may be old and married but I'm not dead yet.

@Emjay
@musiclady

That's what your wife is for.

Marriage 101.

Take the course.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #441 on: October 12, 2016, 07:06:24 pm »

My guess is that they were creeps before and Trump just made them proud of their creepiness.

I seriously doubt they bragged about their perversion before the stellar example of Donald the Reprobate.

Now they think that demeaning both men and women is part of "political" discussion.

You gotta feel sorry for them.  But sorrier for their wives and daughters.....

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #442 on: October 12, 2016, 07:10:18 pm »
So I guess your insult about me was wrong then.

Congrats for recognizing your error.  :beer:

No I was right.
You said:  Let's hear it for "feminism" that prefers men who are men and women who are women and (hot) sex between married adults.

1. Feminism wants a gender free society- no male or female.  Feminism is trying to tear down classic masculinity and feminity.
2. Feminism is totally  against sex in marriage in the classic sense, Ever hear of Slutwalk? No slut shaming? Feminism is for sex outside of marriage.

@musiclady 

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #443 on: October 12, 2016, 07:14:08 pm »
That's what your wife is for.

Marriage 101.

Take the course.

Married women talk about men's bodies in crude ways when they are away from their husbands  in private settings among friends. Does not mean they will cheat or do anything improper.

Just because you don't  does not make your position the norm because it is not.

@musiclady

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #444 on: October 12, 2016, 07:14:26 pm »
@mirraflake ,

Uh, exactly what are you trying to accomplish here?  I'm honestly curious.

The implication of your argument seems to be that "Trump is no different from most other guys when it comes to women" but that just isn't so.  I spent my time in the Marines, and yes, a lot of guys will talk pretty crudely, particularly when young.  So will a lot of women.  But most guys don't grab women in the crotch, and most guys don't lay naked on the bed of a woman's hotel room as a come-on.  Trump engaged in actions that a lot of guys just don't do.

I think there's an important argument to be made in terms of putting this tape in the proper perspective of the election, and not having it overblown, but I don't think that has to include normalizing what Trump said/did.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #445 on: October 12, 2016, 07:15:40 pm »
No I was right.
You said:  Let's hear it for "feminism" that prefers men who are men and women who are women and (hot) sex between married adults.

1. Feminism wants a gender free society- no male or female.  Feminism is trying to tear down classic masculinity and feminity.
2. Feminism is totally  against sex in marriage in the classic sense, Ever hear of Slutwalk? No slut shaming? Feminism is for sex outside of marriage.

@musiclady 

SO, once again......... THANKS for admitting that your insult of me was a bunch of crap and you don't have any idea what you're saying or doing.

Sometimes when we flail, we don't hit anything but ourselves.

Stop flailing.  You look dumb.

Now, I'm not going to participate further in your hijack of this thread, so have a nice nap and we'll see you later......

Online DB

« Reply #446 on: October 12, 2016, 07:16:28 pm »
I just want to point out that the issue here is not worshiping Trump.  We're not electing him God, archangel, angel, or Pope, Bishop, or pastor, or even national "daddy".  He's being elected to a position to set national policy on a whole bunch of overwhelmingly secular issues.  And when it comes time for whomever is elected to nominate judges, select a cabinet, issues executive orders, etc.., whether or not Trump is a pig is going to have much less effect on all of us, including women, then what policies he and Hillary will implement.  If you view then as little different than one another on that level, then this won't make a difference.

But if someone does see a significant distinction, then Trump being a pig in a 2005 video will be a miniscule blip in terms of historical relevance when measured about against what happens in this country from 2017-2020.

Character matters. That character will be the basis of everything he does.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #447 on: October 12, 2016, 07:17:47 pm »
Married women talk about men's bodies in crude ways when they are away from their husbands  in private settings among friends. Does not mean they will cheat or do anything improper.

Just because you don't  does not make your position the norm because it is not.

@musiclady

In spite of all the ADULT men on this forum countering your claims that ALL men and women behave as pre-pubescent creeps, you keep insisting that your sordid little world is the way things actually work.

You're hurting Donnie's cause here.  Stop flailing.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #448 on: October 12, 2016, 07:22:50 pm »
@mirraflake ,

The implication of your argument seems to be that "Trump is no different from most other guys when it comes to women" but that just isn't so.  I spent my time in the Marines, and yes, a lot of guys will talk pretty crudely, particularly when young.  So will a lot of women.  But most guys don't grab women in the crotch, and most guys don't lay naked on the bed of a woman's hotel room as a come-on.  Trump engaged in actions that a lot of guys just don't do.

I agree I would never hang around men who grab women in the crotch. That was not the point.

The matter I was arguing with @musiclady  and @Emjay about is they think men do not talk about women's bodies  in crude ways among  themselves-they don't think it is normal or common. "My Godly husband would never do that" was their reply.  Don't be so sure honey's.

I told them men and women talk about the opposite sex in sexual terms among themselves and they call me a heathen and a terrible husband.

I have been to enough horse shows to see how women discuss men's bodies.

@Maj. Bill Martin

Silver Pines

« Reply #449 on: October 12, 2016, 07:23:17 pm »
I did not get permission from every girl I ever kissed either.  Nor did I get permission for each additional step along the way.  I mean....do we really need to go into how those things happen in the real world?  Are guys supposed to get express permission at each additional level of physical intimacy?

Like I said, I've been grabbed, etc. by women who did not first obtain either express or implied permission.  They figured I might be game, and if I wasn't....was it assault?  If not, why not?

There's clearly a line...somewhere.   I generally think it must be at the point of "what happened when you said no, pulled away, etc."  And I'd also say that there is a line crossed if you skip right from 0-60 -- just grabbing a woman in the crotch, without any indication from the woman that she is interested, is a line crossed regardless of whether there was a "no" or not.

The problem I have is that it seems to be something of an all or nothing approach, and that's not realistic.

@Maj. Bill Martin

Somehow I suspect that you didn't make a habit of walking up and planting one on every woman you were attracted to.  Right?  Women you didn't know, just looked at and thought, "She's hot---let me go kiss her because I'm Major Martin and I can get away with it." 
In other words, you weren't a lecherous oaf who refused to respect personal boundaries.