Author Topic: Laura Ingraham: We've been waiting for this moment  (Read 68066 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Laura Ingraham: We've been waiting for this moment
« Reply #250 on: October 11, 2016, 10:29:42 pm »

We are at War with the Democrats,   and I very much understand what this means.   Once again,  you have either deliberately misread what I wrote,   or you just didn't understand it.

That is not what your compatriots have said.  In fact earlier in this thread one of them SPECIFICALLY cited NeverTrumps being made targets should Trump lose.  I've read more direct and insidious threats on other boards and groups directed specifically at NeverTrump Republicans/Conservatives.

So if we're touchy on the subject of a pro-Trump cheerleader using the terms 'we are at war', understand we have become conditioned to understand that means that if we do not support your chosen general, we are aiding and comforting the 'enemy'.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline skeeter

« Reply #251 on: October 11, 2016, 10:33:02 pm »

If deliberate lies worked in that race,  why would you not think they would work in another race?   

I have no idea if the man is guilty,  I only know that the media says he is.   In any case,  it wrecked his career.   The point is,  they didn't care if the allegations were true or not.   They simply didn't care.

They smear every republican running for national office.

Whether or not those smears stick usually depends upon the perceived integrity of the subject of the smears.

Cruz has integrity in spades. To everyone but the most fanatical Trumpkin, that is.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #252 on: October 11, 2016, 10:33:20 pm »
Cruz would be so far ahead, Hillary would be packing.  There is nothing the media could have done to Cruz.  He is not a sick evil liar, cheater and whore.

Yes he is and he is not a natural born citizen of these United States.

geronl

« Reply #253 on: October 11, 2016, 10:34:16 pm »

Did we not just watch the same primary election?   Did you not see the Lord Trump claiming  Ben Carson was psycho like a child molester stopping his campaign?   Did you not see the Lord Trump repeating the allegations that Cruz engaged in Adultery?   

It doesn't matter if he is innocent,   the Lord Trump will make crap up.   

The Dark Orange Lord will spread lies,  and if he can't find any,  he bwill create them.    he already hated Cruz for his filibuster of the government,  and they were going to portray him as that evil Republican that shut down the government because he hates poor people.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 10:37:47 pm by geronl »

geronl

« Reply #254 on: October 11, 2016, 10:34:58 pm »

and you probably still think he was the Hillside Strangler too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #255 on: October 11, 2016, 10:36:29 pm »

Not this (bull)sh*t again.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #256 on: October 11, 2016, 10:37:04 pm »

Will you stop it with the birther b******t!
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

geronl

« Reply #257 on: October 11, 2016, 10:37:18 pm »
We are at War with the Democrats

and you do that by attacking Republicans and smearing and lying about conservatives throughout the entire campaign.

That is some awesome strategy.

Your side are war with decency, truth, the Constitution, morality and conservatism.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #258 on: October 11, 2016, 10:41:39 pm »
Maine Governor Paul LePaige thinks this kind of rant helps Trump:

What gets me about that line of guff, is that there is nothing wrong with the Constitution. If they'd dust it off and actually use it, we wouldn't have the mess we do.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jpsb

« Reply #259 on: October 11, 2016, 10:46:04 pm »

I did not bring Cruz into the conservation, but if you don't think the Rats and the media would use the fact that Cruz is not a natural born citizen (under original intent) against him you're crazy.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #260 on: October 11, 2016, 10:47:02 pm »
That is not what your compatriots have said.  In fact earlier in this thread one of them SPECIFICALLY cited NeverTrumps being made targets should Trump lose.  I've read more direct and insidious threats on other boards and groups directed specifically at NeverTrump Republicans/Conservatives.

So if we're touchy on the subject of a pro-Trump cheerleader using the terms 'we are at war', understand we have become conditioned to understand that means that if we do not support your chosen general, we are aiding and comforting the 'enemy'.

I am not responsible for what others may have said,  only for what I myself say.   As far as i'm concerned,  we are all still allies here,  but we are at *WAR*  with the Democrats,  and too many of you want to behave like Switzerland. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #261 on: October 11, 2016, 10:51:45 pm »
They smear every republican running for national office.

Whether or not those smears stick usually depends upon the perceived integrity of the subject of the smears.

Cruz has integrity in spades. To everyone but the most fanatical Trumpkin, that is.

His integrity didn't protect him from Trump's vicious attacks and the constant media repetition of them.   I was shocked to see how so many conservatives turned against the only true ally we had in the entire Federal Government.   

The media deliberately helped to defeat him.   I saw it happening, and i'm surprised you don't remember how they kept spreading Trump's allegations against him.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #262 on: October 11, 2016, 10:52:38 pm »

And the media would have constantly hammered on that note.   Also there is case law that does not  bode well for Cruz if he was challenged on this point.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #263 on: October 11, 2016, 10:56:01 pm »
Not this (bull)sh*t again.

It is not bullsh*t.   A man cannot be a "Natural Citizen"  within a 1787 understanding of the term through  a law created in 1952.   

Had that statute never been created,  Cruz would not even be a Citizen.   Cruz's citizenship is therefore dependent upon statutory law,  and not Natural Law. 

("Natural Law"  was a big thing in the last half of the 1700s.)   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #264 on: October 11, 2016, 10:56:40 pm »

It isn't bullsh*t.   There really is a "there"  there. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #265 on: October 11, 2016, 10:57:50 pm »
and you do that by attacking Republicans and smearing and lying about conservatives throughout the entire campaign.

That is some awesome strategy.

Your side are war with decency, truth, the Constitution, morality and conservatism.

I've been weighing whether or not to put you on ignore.   I'm getting closer to making a decision with every post I see from you. 

Dial it down a notch. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #266 on: October 11, 2016, 10:59:41 pm »
What gets me about that line of guff, is that there is nothing wrong with the Constitution. If they'd dust it off and actually use it, we wouldn't have the mess we do.

— Lord Melbourne —

Silver Pines

« Reply #267 on: October 11, 2016, 11:01:31 pm »
Res ipsa loquitur.

@DiogenesLamp

"tlhIngan Hol yejHaD jInmol chu' 'oH Qo'noS QonoS'e'. tlhIngan Hol jatlhwI'pu'vaD wIcherpu'."

That's Klingon for "I probably should be impressed by your obscure Latin reference, but whatever."

Offline skeeter

« Reply #268 on: October 11, 2016, 11:01:34 pm »

It is not bullsh*t.   A man cannot be a "Natural Citizen"  within a 1787 understanding of the term through  a law created in 1952.   

Had that statute never been created,  Cruz would not even be a Citizen.   Cruz's citizenship is therefore dependent upon statutory law,  and not Natural Law. 

("Natural Law"  was a big thing in the last half of the 1700s.)

An owned person could never be considered free under the 1858 understanding of the Constitution but for an amendment passed in 1865.

Sorry for the hyperbole, but your point is?

Our immigration policies and policies governing acquisition of citizenship have been determined by statute since almost the beginning.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 11:14:34 pm by skeeter »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #269 on: October 11, 2016, 11:02:59 pm »
Man you sure are wound up tighter than the girdle of a baptist minister's
wife at an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast today.

ROFLOL!!!!   888high58888
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

HonestJohn

« Reply #270 on: October 11, 2016, 11:04:07 pm »

This is the perfect exhibit as to the problem the GOP has.  A significant plurality of it's primary voterbase live in an echo-chamber (fed by disinformation spewed by the perpetual grievance industry, right-wing subsidiary... aka talk radio).

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #272 on: October 11, 2016, 11:16:25 pm »

I am not responsible for what others may have said,  only for what I myself say.   As far as i'm concerned,  we are all still allies here,  but we are at *WAR*  with the Democrats,  and too many of you want to behave like Switzerland.

Your party already surrendered, and your candidate was one of their biggest enablers and donors, and some of his policies are to the Left of Sanders and to the dictatorial Right of Obama.

So you are welcome to him, all on your lonesome.

We have other plans.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online libertybele

« Reply #273 on: October 11, 2016, 11:18:45 pm »
and you probably still think he was the Hillside Strangler too.

...and let's not forget that it was his father that assassinated JFK! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline beandog

« Reply #274 on: October 11, 2016, 11:24:42 pm »

Tu quoque is not a very good comeback.  It's about what I would expect from a kindergartner.
Let me get this straight.  You post a childish photo, behave like a child and I'm the kindergartner.  I guess that you put you emotionally at the preschool level.  You tRumpkins are a laugh a minute. ****sheep****