Author Topic: Listen: Donald Trump Releases Statement Following Release of 2005 Lewd Audio  (Read 17422 times)

Offline roamer_1

That's actually some pretty good stuff, thanks for posting it. @roamer_1

Not sure wicked in that context applies to any comments on this thread though...

When someone is cherry-picking Bible verses to accuse Christians (who know dang well the illegitimate context of that cherry-picking)... That is precisely 'twisting the Scriptures'. That is precisely 'wickedness'. Making the scriptures say something it does not say.

The Father would *not* have us 'do evil that good may come' (lesser of two evils).
The Father would *not* have us 'vote with the crowd' (jump on the Trump Train).
The Father does *not* tell us not to judge... To discern... In fact the opposite is true.
The Father wants us to do right that good may come. To do right in HIS eyes.

Offline roamer_1

It is absolutely frightening that men (using the term loosely) who love Trump really do think that sexual assault is excusable and defendable.

These are truly dark times.

It has always been so... There ARE good men who stand against them... Don't worry.

Offline musiclady

Even more shocking are the women who are standing by him through this.  No big deal...move along...vast leftwing conspiracy....yada yada.

I don't mean to offend any women here who aren't Trump lovers, but who have said this is just a left-wing conspiracy, but that's a bunch of bunk that no self-respecting woman would claim.

This is Donald Trump, himself, bragging about assaulting women.   

To blame the left (other than leftist Donald) is hooey.

And to any woman who does that I say....... .think more highly of yourself than this.  Women do not deserve to be groped by perverts like Trump.  Trump is breaking the law when he does this.  It cannot be excused.

And if any of these women are actually Republicans, they had better consider that what they're doing in defending Donald is furthering the destruction of the Republican party.

If the general public, seeing what Donald is and what he has done, thinks that Republican women APPROVE of it, then the attacks from the left are TRUE.

Republican women should not be self-loathing.  Republican men should not condone assault.

And WHY does this even have to be said??  What is WRONG with our culture???
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
OK, this was a media blitz setup of a recording of Trump ELEVEN YEARS AGO.

He apologizes for something he said eleven years ago.

I accept.

I'm not unwilling to accept his apology.  I am unwilling to vote for him for President.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline musiclady

Questions I can't answer.   I am still in shock.

We are talking about the physical assault of an older man on women.  We are talking about a perversion, and it is being defended here.

I'm in shock too, RAT.  This has been a very disturbing day for anyone who has any values at all.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

I'm not unwilling to accept his apology.  I am unwilling to vote for him for President.

I guess to HAPPY, the sexual assault of women is no big deal because it was 11 years ago and the perp was only 58 years old.

These people disgust me.

Offline musiclady

It has always been so... There ARE good men who stand against them... Don't worry.

Thank you, @roamer_1 .

I know that because I was raised by a man like that, have two brothers with honor and respect for women, have been married to an honorable man for 40 years, have two grown sons who respect women, and one son in law.

I KNOW that all men are not perverted, and I thank God for that.

If all men were like Donald Trump and his defenders, a woman would never be safe anywhere.  We could be assaulted by every man out there because there is nothing wrong with it in these vile people's eyes.

Thank the LORD that it isn't so.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I guess to HAPPY, the sexual assault of women is no big deal because it was 11 years ago and the perp was only 58 years old.

These people disgust me.

And so they should.   This was a political hit job,  but what he said can't be defended.    He can only apologize and petition for mercy in the eyes and grace of other imperfect souls.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline libertybele

I never been able to vote for him and this is nothing more than reassurance that I was absolutely right about him.  I've now added sexual deviant to his description.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It is absolutely frightening that men (using the term loosely) who love Trump really do think that sexual assault is excusable and defendable.

These are truly dark times.

It's not just men defending him.

Tammy Bruce is defending him on Twitter today.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

HAPPY2BME

Hillary and her rino accomplices have done something here they will dearly regret.  They've basically admitted they have no ideas-- just this.  It is more than just a big FU-- it is much more than that.  It is INSULTING.  They think they can spin a national election on the basis of s**t talk?  REALLY????

HAPPY2BME

======================

Has anyone come forward to complain about Trump?

Offline musiclady

The only people defending him here on TBR are "men" (at least anatomically, but not relative to maturity or wisdom).

Tammy must have a crush on him, combined with no self-respect or moral grounding to be defending him.

I think people who have fallen for his lies are desperate to make excuses for his debauchery, but it's not going to work in the long run.

If they have any honor, they will some day recoil with guilt at the perversion they excused in order to support a politician.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Hillary and her rino accomplices have done something here they will dearly regret.  They've basically admitted they have no ideas-- just this.  It is more than just a big FU-- it is much more than that.  It is INSULTING.  They think they can spin a national election on the basis of s**t talk?  REALLY????
Stand by your man,
Give him two arms to cling to,

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

If all men were like Donald Trump and his defenders, a woman would never be safe anywhere.  We could be assaulted by every man out there because there is nothing wrong with it in these vile people's eyes.

Throw in stoning the victim to death and you've got a majpr world "religion".
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Throw in stoning the victim to death and you've got a majpr world "religion".

Right now on TOS they are compiling lists of 'traitors' that abandon Orange Glorious. On this site and may others Trump supporters called for Nevertrump to be hunted down with dogs. Trump supporters have physically attacked protestors. All of them claim they will back Trump no matter what he does. Many of them sit silently while any number of violent threats are made and will not speak out against them. There is also a well documented tendency to deny documented actions and blame the targets.

All those things are indistinguishable from the behaviors of militant muslims, as well as a number of movements/governments/groups history has reviled.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yes.  He admitted to doing it.  And he apologized.

And yet they are trying to say he's not guilty.

Stunning stupidity, or hypocrisy.

Or both.

Trump run our country as POTUS????   

The only moral authority he has as far as leading is a brothel.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Longmire

You're how old... and still don't know the difference between 'did' and 'could'???

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the bleep. You can do anything.

Now its your turn son...show me where Trump said he actually did those things he said you can do. :laugh:

Offline Longmire

I repeat....... he SAID he assaulted women.

Yeah...no he didn't and I just posted the transcript showing he didn't.

You're not entitled to make up your own facts just to fit the narrative you're pushing.  :nono:

Offline Norm Lenhart

Yeah...no he didn't and I just posted the transcript showing he didn't.

You're not entitled to make up your own facts just to fit the narrative you're pushing.  :nono:

By that idiocy, a man that says he kicked in a door, and stole a television did not admit to breaking and entering.

Offline Longmire

They need to stop defending something that Trump "apologised" for.

"I've never said I'm a perfect person, nor pretended to be someone that I'm not. I've said and done things I regret, and the words released today on this more than a decade-old video are one of them. Anyone who knows me knows these words don't reflect who I am. I said it, I was wrong and I apologize."

Trump apologized for saying those things, that's it.  :nono:

Don't try and twist this into something it isn't.

Offline Longmire

By that idiocy, a man that says he kicked in a door, and stole a television did not admit to breaking and entering.

Saying you can do something isn't the same as saying you did something...even a big brain like yours knows that.  :laugh:

« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 02:56:10 pm by Longmire »

Offline LMAO

@HAPPY2BME

You are correct. Hillary and company have no new ideas for this country. Just the old, stale liberalism that doesn't nor ever have, worked.

That was never her strategy. She knows she is unelectable and the public doesn't trust her. Her task was to make Trump even more unelectable and he's doing a good job helping her thus far. To even remotely just stop the bleeding, he would need the debate performance tonight of his life. Do you believe, honestly, that that's going to happen?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Norm Lenhart

Saying you can do something isn't the same as saying you did something...even a big brain like you knows that.  :laugh:

Stand by your man Tammy. Give him two arms to cling to.

Offline Longmire

When someone is cherry-picking Bible verses to accuse Christians (who know dang well the illegitimate context of that cherry-picking)... That is precisely 'twisting the Scriptures'. That is precisely 'wickedness'. Making the scriptures say something it does not say.

I fail to see how reminding Christians of Christ's words in John 8:7 is somehow wicked.

I do see a lot of twisting of people's words to fit a certain narrative though..so maybe the reminder is needed.