Author Topic: Listen: Donald Trump Releases Statement Following Release of 2005 Lewd Audio  (Read 17431 times)

Offline musiclady

If he bragged about raping a woman as you  claim  then why hasn't he been arrested?

because  its just nasty stupid talk between two guys that happened over eleven years ago. not illegal ..

In spite of the fact that you're either dumber than a box of rocks, or pretending to be, I'll state it simply for you...

Donald BRAGGED about sexually assaulting women.

It's clear that you have no problem with abusing and assaulting women, but any decent person does.

I hope you don't have a wife or daughters and think it's OK for an old man to grope their private parts. 

From what you've said here, you would defend the man assaulting your wife or child.

That's disgusting.

Your defense of sexual assault is vile.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

HonestJohn

OK, this was a media blitz setup of a recording of Trump ELEVEN YEARS AGO.

He apologizes for something he said eleven years ago.

I accept.

This isn't an isolated event.

How many times does a person have to act like this before you stop accepting it?

Offline musiclady

Wow, you equate talk of someone grabbing a woman by the p___ ,with a dirty joke?  I guess you are the moral equivalant  of your candidate.

These Donald cultists are so brain dead that they don't know the difference between idiotic, childish crude comments (dumb, but not illegal) and actual sexual assault against women.

They're either stupid or just amoral and pretending to be stupid.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Norm Lenhart

These Donald cultists are so brain dead that they don't know the difference between idiotic, childish crude comments (dumb, but not illegal) and actual sexual assault against women.

They're either stupid or just amoral and pretending to be stupid.
Sometimes it's hard to be a woman
Giving all your love to just one man
You'll have bad times
And he'll have good times,
Doin' things that you don't understand
But if you love him you'll forgive him,
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him oh be proud of him,
'cause after all he's just a man
Stand by your man,
Give him two arms to cling to,

Offline Longmire

@musiclady I'm going to ask you one more time to provide some EVIDENCE that Trump committed sexual assault...

You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own set of facts :nono:

Offline Norm Lenhart

@musiclady I'm going to ask you one more time to provide some EVIDENCE that Trump committed sexual assault...

Sometimes it's hard to be a woman
Giving all your love to just one man
You'll have bad times
And he'll have good times,
Doin' things that you don't understand
But if you love him you'll forgive him,
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him oh be proud of him,
'cause after all he's just a man
Stand by your man,
Give him two arms to cling to,

Offline musiclady

If you don't think that Donald's actually saying that he sexually assaulted women is "evidence" and that what he says isn't the truth..... i.e. not "fact" then why the heck are you in love with him?

I repeat....... he SAID he assaulted women.

Do you think he's lying?  And if so, why do you think this lecherous, lying creep will make a good President?

Why are you trolling a conservative site with your liberal lack of ethics if you don't even believe the man-child you are trolling for??

Offline roamer_1

According to whom?

The English word "wicked" originated from the old Anglo-Saxon word wiker (or "wicker" in the present-day spelling) which meant to twist i.e. a candle "wick" is called that because it is twisted (and ironically, it burns, as the wicked are also going to do if they don't repent). The twisted definition of wicked was formed from an earlier word meaning weak i.e. not strong enough to resist being twisted (the English words wicked, wick and weak all originated from the same word). Just as string is weak enough to be twisted into wicks, people can allow themselves to be weak enough to be "twisted" into a state of wickedness (although wickedness takes many forms, the word for witchcraft, wicca, is also based on the same root word as weak, wick and wicked).

In the Holy Bible, the Hebrew word that is translated as "wicked" is pronounced raw-shaw. It means to be wrong by making trouble, or twisting things with "wicked work" i.e.

"141:4 Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practice wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties." (Psalm 141:4 KJV)

The Greek word of the New Testament that is usually translated as "wicked" is pronounced pon-ay-ros. It means to be hurtful by degeneracy i.e. "twisting" what is good into something that is demoralized psychologically and perverted physically. As with the Hebrew word, it is done by "wicked works" - sick, Satanic behavior. Notice carefully however that the "wicked" can become "untwisted" by repentance and obedience to God's Law.

src: http://www.keyway.ca/htm2010/20100921.htm

Sin is transgression of Torah.
Wickedness is twisting of Torah.
Iniquity is lawlessness - the absence of Torah.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The big question (OK, one of many)

Is he going to release one of these statements for every new lewd audio and video release that comes out?

...because yesterday was the tip of the iceberg.

Online DB

He's being sued for it right now genius. And if the victims words aren't enough then that's all you have for Bill Clinton's rapes too.

Offline Longmire

...because yesterday was the tip of the iceberg.

Wishful thinking on your part perhaps...the Clintoons may have shot their load and are out of ammo.

Either way Trump punches through this for the win.

Offline Longmire

He's being sued for it right now genius.

Sued for rape but not arrested... :pondering:

Offline musiclady

He's being sued for it right now genius. And if the victims words aren't enough then that's all you have for Bill Clinton's rapes too.

How about the PERP's words??

Trump bragged about assaulting women because he was rich.  He SAID he did it.

Longmire clearly knows that Donald Trump is a liar, and thinks he must be lying about this.  (I don't, because he has done it multiple times).

And yet he trolls for the pervert......

Offline Longmire

The English word "wicked" originated from the old Anglo-Saxon word wiker (or "wicker" in the present-day spelling) which meant to twist i.e. a candle "wick" is called that because it is twisted (and ironically, it burns, as the wicked are also going to do if they don't repent). The twisted definition of wicked was formed from an earlier word meaning weak i.e. not strong enough to resist being twisted (the English words wicked, wick and weak all originated from the same word). Just as string is weak enough to be twisted into wicks, people can allow themselves to be weak enough to be "twisted" into a state of wickedness (although wickedness takes many forms, the word for witchcraft, wicca, is also based on the same root word as weak, wick and wicked).

In the Holy Bible, the Hebrew word that is translated as "wicked" is pronounced raw-shaw. It means to be wrong by making trouble, or twisting things with "wicked work" i.e.

"141:4 Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practice wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties." (Psalm 141:4 KJV)

The Greek word of the New Testament that is usually translated as "wicked" is pronounced pon-ay-ros. It means to be hurtful by degeneracy i.e. "twisting" what is good into something that is demoralized psychologically and perverted physically. As with the Hebrew word, it is done by "wicked works" - sick, Satanic behavior. Notice carefully however that the "wicked" can become "untwisted" by repentance and obedience to God's Law.

src: http://www.keyway.ca/htm2010/20100921.htm

Sin is transgression of Torah.
Wickedness is twisting of Torah.
Iniquity is lawlessness - the absence of Torah.

That's actually some pretty good stuff, thanks for posting it. @roamer_1

Not sure wicked in that context applies to any comments on this thread though...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Sued for rape but not arrested... :pondering:

Clinton was never sued for rape either.

Your point?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

HonestJohn

Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient. Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape.

---

And he admitted to it in the tape.

Offline Longmire

Clinton was never sued for rape either.

Lots of people are never sued for rape, and even fewer are sued first without an attempt to criminally charge them.

In fact most rape lawsuits involve third parties with deep pockets being charged with misconduct, usually failure to protect.

Hillary Clinton made life miserable for the women her husband abused.

Trump has a potty mouth but he didn't abuse anyone.

There's a difference.

Offline Longmire

Yeah, just like he 'admitted' going out on 5th Avenue and shooting someone.  :laugh:

HonestJohn

Yeah, just like he 'admitted' going out on 5th Avenue and shooting someone.  :laugh:

You're how old... and still don't know the difference between 'did' and 'could'???

geronl

How about the PERP's words??

They need to stop defending something that Trump "apologised" for.

Offline musiclady

Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient. Falling under the definition of sexual assault are sexual activities as forced sexual intercourse, forcible sodomy, child molestation, incest, fondling, and attempted rape.

---

Yes.  He admitted to doing it.  And he apologized.

And yet they are trying to say he's not guilty.

Stunning stupidity, or hypocrisy.

Or both.

Offline musiclady

They need to stop defending something that Trump "apologised" for.

But they won't.

Offline libertybele

If you don't think that Donald's actually saying that he sexually assaulted women is "evidence" and that what he says isn't the truth..... i.e. not "fact" then why the heck are you in love with him?

I repeat....... he SAID he assaulted women.

Do you think he's lying?  And if so, why do you think this lecherous, lying creep will make a good President?

Why are you trolling a conservative site with your liberal lack of ethics if you don't even believe the man-child you are trolling for??

I am absolutely flabbergasted by those actually sticking up for him.  The guy is a pervert and I think it is accurate to say that his money has probably kept him out of prison!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sinkspur

"Trump is a genius who brilliantly denigrated and groped women. Only he can fix the broken system."
-Giuliani
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

I am absolutely flabbergasted by those actually sticking up for him.  The guy is a pervert and I think it is accurate to say that his money has probably kept him out of prison!

It is absolutely frightening that men (using the term loosely) who love Trump really do think that sexual assault is excusable and defendable.

These are truly dark times.