Author Topic: Rush: Joe Bite Me Fires Up Rally Crowd: I Know Some of You Are Not Crazy About Hillary  (Read 575 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/10/07/joe_bite_me_fires_up_rally_crowd_i_know_some_of_you_are_not_crazy_about_hillary

Joe Bite Me Fires Up Rally Crowd: I Know Some of You Are Not Crazy About Hillary
October 07, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Grab sound bite 23.  Just in, Vice President Bite Me is in Bristol, Pennsylvania, during a campaign event for Hillary.

BIDEN:  I know some of you -- and some of the people you're trying to convince -- aren't crazy about Hillary.  I know that.

RUSH: (chuckles) Jeez.

BIDEN: Okay.  I think she's gotten an unfair deal, but the truth of the matter is, there is a lot of people --

FOLLOWERS: (applause)

BIDEN: Folks, don't wake up on November 9th and find out we lost Pennsylvania by 2,000 votes.

RUSH:  "I know. I know some of you, and the people you're trying to talk to aren't crazy about Hillary. I -- I know that. We all know that! I think she's gotten an unfair deal, but the truth is..." So they acknowledge, they acknowledge her negatives and admit that it's giving them a problem. 

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

The same can be said of both candidates this year. Most people do not like them.