Author Topic: Hillary Caught Using Child Actor At Pennsylvania Town Hall  (Read 548 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

Hillary Caught Using Child Actor At Pennsylvania Town Hall
« on: October 05, 2016, 11:06:54 pm »
SOURCE: ZERO HEDGE

URL: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-05/clinton-caught-using-child-actor-ask-planted-question-pennsylvania-townhall

At a Hillary Clinton town hall yesterday in Haverford, Pennsylvania, a 15 year old girl was supposedly "chosen at random" to ask a question of the former Secretary of State.  But, the well-scripted performance raised some suspicion with a YouTuber named Spanglevision who decided to dig a little deeper.  And, wouldn't you know it, the "random" participant was none other than child actor, Brennan Leach, whose father just happens to be Pennsylvania democratic State Senator Daylin Leach.  Oh, and in case it wasn't obvious, Daylin supports Hillary for president...shocking.

So, here was the original question from Brennan:

Brennan:
"Hi Madam Secretary.  I'm Brennan and I'm 15 years old.  At my school, body image is a really big issue for girls my age.  I see with my own eyes the damage Donald Trump does when he talks about women and how they look.  As the first female president how would you undo some of that damage and help girls understand that they're so much more than just what they look like?"

And here was Hillary's attempt at knocking the soft ball out of the park...it's almost like she knew the question was coming.

Hillary:
"I'm so proud of you for asking that question. You are right -- my opponent has just taken this concern to a new level of difficulty and meanness.  And, it's shocking when women are called names and judged solely on the basis of physical attributes.

"My opponent insulted Miss Universe. I mean, how do you get more acclaimed than that?  But, it wasn't good enough. So we can't take any of this seriously any more. We need to laugh at it. We need to refute it. We need to ignore it. And we need to stand up to it

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE VIDEO...

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Hillary Caught Using Child Actor At Pennsylvania Town Hall
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 11:14:10 pm »
I'd be shocked if 90% of the questions weren't planned.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 11:28:31 pm »
I'd be shocked if 90% of the questions weren't planned.

I'd be shocked if it was only 90%.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 12:09:26 am »

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2016, 12:13:35 am »
Uhm, "madam" Secretary, if you're "ignoring" it, then why "laugh", "refute" and "stand up to it"?
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2016, 12:31:05 am »
I'd be shocked if it was only 90%.

They should all be planned to prevent the opposing candidate planting his/her own people in there.  Planting your own questions is control, letting anyone ask a question can start a riot.