Author Topic: Megyn Kelly calls bulls*t on Kellyanne Conway for suggesting Trump doing better with women  (Read 601 times)

Offline libertybele

Megyn Kelly calls bulls*t on Kellyanne Conway for suggesting Trump doing better with women

Fox News host Megyn Kelly called out Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway on Tuesday after she tried to suggest that Donald Trump had strong support from women voters.

Following Tuesday night’s Vice Presidential Debate in Virginia, Kelly noted that GOP V.P. candidate Mike Pence had falsely stated that neither he nor Trump had ever said that Russian President Vladimir Putin was a stronger leader than President Barack Obama.

“Putin has had journalists shot in the street so it’s a little jarring to hear him praised by Donald Trump as a strong leader,” Kelly explained.

“Nobody thinks Obama is a strong leader,” Conway replied. “Why, in the new CNN poll, is Hillary at 53 percent among women? She’s running as the first female president. There’s something holding her back.”

But that statement didn’t pass the smell test with Kelly.

“She’s beating Donald Trump by some 20 points with women,” the Fox News host interrupted. “I mean, why is Donald Trump at 32 percent?”

“Not really,” Conway shrugged. “Not in all polls.”

“You are sitting here suggesting, why are her numbers low with women and you work for Donald Trump!” Kelly exclaimed. “His numbers are historically low for a Republican nominee with women. Historically low.”

“Mitt Romney lost women by 13 points and John McCain lost by 13,” Conway argued.
Report Advertisement

“Mitt Romney’s numbers are crushing Donald Trump’s numbers with women. Crushing them!” Kelly observed. “There’s 35 days to go, Kellyanne. The criticism of Donald Trump is that he was doing well and that he was rebounding and his numbers in various states were rebounding and then he went after Miss Universe and talked about her being too fat and talked about women’s looks again. And women don’t like that, according to these polls.”

“I guess I would focus on why we’re here, which is the vice presidential debate,” Conway said.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/watch-megyn-kelly-calls-bullst-on-kellyanne-conway-for-suggesting-trump-doing-better-with-women/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

“I guess I would focus on why we’re here, which is the vice presidential debate,” Conway said.

Kellyanne. Your reputation is now garbage just like the loser you work for and you know it. You can't even defend him anymore.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Kellyanne. Your reputation is now garbage just like the loser you work for and you know it. You can't even defend him anymore.

Hillary named them wrong. She should have called them 'unemployables'. Imagine how dirtbag a company would have to be to hire anyone related to the Trump campaign after he loses. I mean ASIDE from the dems making good on their 'list' threats. Which will ensure no sane person hires them to begin with out of IRS fears.

too bad. they could have supported a conservative and beat the shrew while avoiding all this.

Offline libertybele

I thought Megyn Kelly did an excellent job. Conway kept trying to 'deflect' during the interview and Megyn didn't let her get away with it.  Conway should have kept in mind that it was Kelly that Trump attacked early on ... he's never stopped.  Trump definitely has a lot of issues and he continues to demonstrate his disdain for women.  How can anyone deny that?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.