Author Topic: VIDEO: Heavy Loss of Soldiers in Emirati Military Vessel Sunk by Yemeni Missile  (Read 549 times)

rangerrebew

02 October 2016 10:50
VIDEO: Heavy Loss of Soldiers in Emirati Military Vessel Sunk by Yemeni Missile

Yemen's army and popular forces targeted and destroyed an Emirati warship in the waters near Bab al-Mandab Strait on Saturday.

The UAE warship was targeted with Yemeni missiles in the Al-Mukha coastal waters in the province of Ta'iz yesterday.

The sunken ship had repeatedly fired rockets at residential areas in Ta'iz province, inflicting casualties and destruction there.

Other Saudi-led battleships that were approaching Yemen's coasts retreated fast following the attack.

http://en.alalam.ir/news/1867854
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 01:20:23 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
UAE says crewmen injured in Houthi attack on ship near Yemen
#YemenWar
Abu Dhabi described an attack by Yemeni rebels as 'heinous' on a ship they say was civilian and due to deliver aid to war-torn Yemen

The United Arab Emirates said on Wednesday that there were injuries among civilian crewmen on a vessel hit by Yemeni rebels in the strategic Bab al-Mandab waterway last week.

The foreign ministry did not say how many were wounded in the Friday night attack but said they were receiving treatment in the UAE.

The UAE military had previously said there were no casualties in the attack in the busy shipping lane that links the Suez Canal and the Red Sea with the Gulf of Aden and the Indian Ocean.

Read More At: http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/uae-admits-crewmen-were-wounded-houthi-attack-ship-near-yemen-1602586376

Another side of this story.

Offline skeeter

Another side of this story.
Well the rebels are Iranian backed nutbars, so this version holds more water.

Offline dfwgator

Muzzies killing muzzies....pass the popcorn.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Muzzies killing muzzies....pass the popcorn.
I think aid is called for. Which side is running short on ammo?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
df wrote:
"Muzzies killing muzzies....pass the popcorn."

and Smokin Joe wrote:
"I think aid is called for. Which side is running short on ammo?"

I have to agree with both of you.

The fewer muslims there are on this Earth, the safer it is for everyone else.