Author Topic: Chris Matthews: Pence Won Debate, Kaine Seemed ‘Desperate’ at Times  (Read 497 times)

rangerrebew

Chris Matthews: Pence Won Debate, Kaine Seemed ‘Desperate’ at Times
Posted By David Rutz On October 4, 2016 @ 11:08 pm In Politics | No Comments

Liberal MSNBC host Chris Matthews said Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R.) was the winner of Tuesday night’s vice-presidential debate with Sen. Tim Kaine (D., Va.), calling Kaine “desperate” regarding his repeated interruptions.

“Overall, I think the winner tonight will end up being, in terms of the debate and what they were trying to accomplish, Pence, because Pence really was solid,” Matthews said. “He looked like he had his head screwed on, and I think that’s going to look very important for [Donald] Trump, who doesn’t often look like he has his head screwed on. I think it was very important for him to look like a grown-up.”

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/chris-matthews-pence-won-debate-kaine-seemed-desperate-at-times/

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Re: Chris Matthews: Pence Won Debate, Kaine Seemed ‘Desperate’ at Times
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 07:16:41 pm »
Maybe that fool Matthews is trying to reposition himself as a real journalist for a jump to another network, since he is no doubt on the chopping block with MSLSD because of his age. The notoriously callous NBC News executives will want to replace him with some younger, more ambiguously-gendered eunuch like Chris Hayes or Rachel Maddcow so they can capture the ever-desirable "youth market" for news (yeah right).

No doubt in the days ahead, Matthews will walk-back his statements to the complexion of damning with faint praise. He'll add a "yeah, but..." or some other crap in order to suck -nether-region to his 'Crat masters.

Matthews is ever pivoting from being a propaganda corps "Good Marxist" to trying to put forth some semblance of "objectivity". It has been his shtick for many years and there is every reason to believe it will continue.

He is a drunk, so whatever value is to be found in his support must be taken with a headache remedy and a bit of the hair-of-the-dog-that-bit-him.
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)