Author Topic: How Sad. Nobody Showed Up To Jesse Jackson’s Rally In Detroit  (Read 1344 times)

rangerrebew

How Sad. Nobody Showed Up To Jesse Jackson’s Rally In Detroit
« on: September 28, 2016, 06:55:39 pm »
How Sad. Nobody Showed Up To Jesse Jackson’s Rally In Detroit

September 27, 2016| by Brian Anderson

In the era of Black Lives Matter, veteran race-hustler Jesse Jackson is fighting for relevance. It is apparently a losing battle. He held a rally in Detroit on Tuesday and it looks like no one but a few members of the media showed up. It’s pretty hard to be the leader of a movement when you don’t have any followers.

Jackson has come out with some pretty insane gun control positions and it looks like he’s taken a page out Moms Demand Action’s playbook. MDA, which is notorious for poorly attended protests inspired Jackson to hold a rally of one in the Motor City. He wasn’t there to push gun control however, he was hustling for crazy white lady Hillary Clinton, something Detroiters find even less interesting.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/how-sad-nobody-showed-up-to-jesse-jacksons-rally-in-detroit
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 06:56:48 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: How Sad. Nobody Showed Up To Jesse Jackson’s Rally In Detroit
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 06:58:23 pm »
I guess the revend don't be meanin notin to yung black peeples no mo.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 07:25:30 pm »

I suspect that if you asked a young black kid today if they know who Jesse Jackson is, they'd give you the same blank look you'd get if you asked them who the Prime Minister of Norway was.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 07:37:11 pm »
Should have held it in Hymietown....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwQPHkvAfSQ

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 07:39:41 pm »
Where do old race baiters go to die?

Detriot? 

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 07:41:46 pm »

Easy fix, Bwana! The good Satanic Reverend simply needs to get hisseff arrested. In most black neighborhoods, one cannot be truly considered a real man unless they have been to prison for a violent crime at least twice.
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

geronl

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 07:44:17 pm »
Revrunt Jackson, whether it's admitted or not, is seen as a complete failure in the black community. He did not fight for them, he merely shook down corporations for his own enrichment. Black people have decided they have to riot and protest everything because people like Sharpton and Jackson (and Obama, I guess) are failures.

Wingnut

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2016, 07:48:06 pm »
Revrunt Jackson, whether it's admitted or not, is seen as a complete failure in the black community. He did not fight for them, he merely shook down corporations for his own enrichment. Black people have decided they have to riot and protest everything because people like Sharpton and Jackson (and Obama, I guess) are failures.

The only people who think JJ and Al Sharlaton are relevant anymore and think they speak for the Black Man....are the TV news shows. 

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2016, 11:58:00 pm »
When JJ ran for prez a buddy of mine voted for him just to see if it show up in the paper. it did 1 vote for Jesse Jackson.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2016, 12:01:11 am »
Actually pretty common in Detroit. They've been hearing the words of the black agitationist movement for the longest and tend to ignore them all at this point.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2016, 05:19:18 am »
Poor JJ. Here he is in his twilight years,and now he has to start looking for an actual job for the first time in his life.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

rangerrebew

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2016, 10:53:12 am »
The only people who think JJ and Al Sharlaton are relevant anymore and think they speak for the Black Man....are the TV news shows.

AND the Imam Obama.