Author Topic: Cruz: I'm voting for Trump  (Read 128608 times)

Silver Pines

Re: Cruz: I'm voting for Trump
« Reply #600 on: September 25, 2016, 04:22:08 pm »
Never attribute malice to what could be simple incompetence.  I always had my doubts that John ever really had a handle on what he was doing.

@Cyber Liberty

Same here.  For me, one of the clues was the way he avoided JimRob and wouldn't return his calls when there was a problem. 

Silver Pines

« Reply #601 on: September 25, 2016, 04:28:46 pm »
And here I just thought it was a way to goose the 'thon along. New servers and all that...

@Smokin Joe

No doubt it was. 

Offline Fantom

« Reply #602 on: September 25, 2016, 04:34:21 pm »
You're right. This thread is a national disaster.

Trigger warning.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #603 on: September 25, 2016, 04:54:15 pm »

Trigger warning.

LOL! The only restaurant I was ever kicked out of was a Roy Rogers in Fredricksburg VA, back in the '70s. I ordered a 'Trigger Burger' and they showed me the door.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #604 on: September 25, 2016, 06:14:19 pm »
It taught the Bin Laden's of the world that the USA isn't a "Paper Tiger."  It taught them that we do not have to wait to be attacked.  We can act proactively.  The message that was sent was if you mess with us not only will we take you out, but we take out your neighbors too.  That is a message that was heard by ME countries who ,until Dubya, have had little reason to curb terrorism training camps within their country.

Iraq sucks now, but we can't know what kind of aggression Saddam would have pursued in the absence of our response to his REPEATED violations of U.N. resolutions.

Forgit the strawman. You can't even make a stick figure out of that.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #605 on: September 25, 2016, 06:17:43 pm »
@montanajoe

Well, there was a connection as far as TOS's conspiracy theorists were concerned, lol.

You think John could at least handle the fire extinguisher when the vacuum tubes overheated.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #606 on: September 25, 2016, 06:27:58 pm »
True story?

I would go with true coming from Long Joe silver.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #607 on: September 25, 2016, 06:28:19 pm »
Forgit the strawman. You can't even make a stick figure out of that.
I'm sorry I wasted my time trying to educate you.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #608 on: September 25, 2016, 06:35:41 pm »

Some things really are impossible.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Silver Pines

« Reply #609 on: September 25, 2016, 06:41:36 pm »
You think John could at least handle the fire extinguisher when the vacuum tubes overheated.

@bigheadfred

No kidding.  That gets me thinking about the server performance--if you want to call it that---during the 2012 election.  Every time a debate rolled around, the site would crash, and the next day would be filled with angry vanity posts and Jim responding, "I pray it gets fixed soon."

Wingnut

« Reply #610 on: September 25, 2016, 06:43:00 pm »
LOL! The only restaurant I was ever kicked out of was a Roy Rogers in Fredricksburg VA, back in the '70s. I ordered a 'Trigger Burger' and they showed me the door.

@Smokin Joe
@MOD5

LOL   I bet you were wannabe rebels that didn't have a clue
In your rock n roll tee shirts and typically bad attitudes
 no excuses for the things that you'd done
you were brave, you were crazy, you were mostly
.....Young.\

:beer:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 06:43:47 pm by Wingnut »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #611 on: September 25, 2016, 06:49:07 pm »
As for 9/11, I have three words: My Pet Goat.

Michael Moore? 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline madmaximus

« Reply #612 on: September 25, 2016, 06:54:41 pm »
Michael Moore?

As I said earlier, Bush ignored the threats/warnings and let 9/11 happen because it gave him the excuse he needed to go to Iraq and to rape the Constitution(Patriot Act, suspension of habeas corpus, etc).

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #613 on: September 25, 2016, 07:07:15 pm »
As I said earlier, Bush ignored the threats/warnings and let 9/11 happen because it gave him the excuse he needed to go to Iraq and to rape the Constitution(Patriot Act, suspension of habeas corpus, etc).

**nononono*
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #614 on: September 25, 2016, 07:10:11 pm »

When a mind is sealed shut, it's sealed shut.

Thanks for telling the truth.  No matter what, it's out there for others to see.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Wingnut

« Reply #615 on: September 25, 2016, 07:10:42 pm »
Believe me, I don't want to make a monkey out of you. Why should I take all the credit when you are doing such a fine job all by yourself. 

« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 08:06:42 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #616 on: September 25, 2016, 07:15:35 pm »

Some people can't take a joke.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #617 on: September 25, 2016, 07:21:37 pm »

He don't need no education. He don't need no thought control. Hey Once-Ler.....leave that dope alone.

Wingnut

« Reply #618 on: September 25, 2016, 07:22:21 pm »
Some people can't take a joke.

Seriously! 
I think you could still see the whip marks the rider put on it.   :shrug:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #619 on: September 25, 2016, 07:34:44 pm »
Here's what I could find in a few minutes:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=216499.0
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=199108.0
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=199945.0

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,199338.msg817802.html#msg817802

When Anne Frank's stepsister says that 'Trump acts like Hitler'...one ought to really sit up and take notice.

Except that it has been the practice of the Trump Militant to appeal to the Mods to get such references deleted, scrubbed and banned from utterance.

I have a relative who grew up under the Reich as a young teen, and he says the same exact thing.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #620 on: September 25, 2016, 07:45:45 pm »
Except that it has been the practice of the Trump Militant to appeal to the Mods to get such references deleted, scrubbed and banned from utterance.

I have a relative who grew up under the Reich as a young teen, and he says the same exact thing.

Oddly all those utterances remain, and have not been scrubbed off by the Mods here.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #621 on: September 25, 2016, 07:58:41 pm »

That is bats*** crazy talk.  Bush did a lot of things wrong, but you have veered sharply into Michael Moore/Oliver Stone/Alex Jones territory. 

If you're going to make such claims you best be able to back them up.  Go for it -

Wingnut

« Reply #622 on: September 25, 2016, 08:12:03 pm »
That is bats*** crazy talk.  Bush did a lot of things wrong, but you have veered sharply into Michael Moore/Oliver Stone/Alex Jones territory. 

If you're going to make such claims you best be able to back them up.  Go for it -

The boy's Nuttier than a Squirrel turd.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #623 on: September 25, 2016, 08:13:21 pm »

Get ready to be spammed with interviews with Rosie O'Donnell, Charlie Sheen, Mark Ruffalo and Woody Harrelson giving their "proof" in the 9/11 conspiracy.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #624 on: September 25, 2016, 08:13:33 pm »

This Bozo has been running diarrhea of the mouth about this since last night.  Hits every Michael Moore/Oliver Stone meme in the book.  This one is living proof TBR doesn't pop people for their political views, because this one espouses stuff that belongs on DU or KOS.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: