Author Topic: Cruz: I'm voting for Trump  (Read 128443 times)

HAPPY2BME

Re: Cruz: I'm voting for Trump
« Reply #325 on: September 24, 2016, 08:42:57 am »
Hannity: Time for all Republicans to get on board with Trump

Time to name names:

Bill Kristol
Mitt Romney
Jeb Bush (George H. W. already publicly states he is voting for Hillary)
Susan Collins
Lindsey Graham
Ben Sasse
Meg Whitman
(many others)

If they continue to keep up their stupid games, while continuing to lick their wounds ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4mQT9xZVqM
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 08:45:43 am by HAPPY2BME »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #326 on: September 24, 2016, 08:50:36 am »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #327 on: September 24, 2016, 08:53:32 am »
Hannity: Time for ‘Republican Crybabies’ to Stop Being ‘Stubborn’ and Support Trump

Hannity described the holdouts as “Republican crybabies” that were playing a “stubborn and stupid game.” He went on to call that effort “very disturbing and disgusting and dangerous.”

He continued, “By refusing to support Trump, seems they are supporting a woman who has proven time and time again she is a liar and corrupt politician. For example, just out today, newly released e-mails prove yet again that the State Department was, in fact, colluding with the Clinton Foundation during Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state. Hillary Clinton put the State Department up for sale with top aides pulling strings and doing favors for fat-cat donors to the Clinton Foundation, including a shady billionaire, including to smoking-gun e-mails released Tuesday. Wait, there’s more. Clinton continually lied about what she knew and when she knew it about the Benghazi terror attack. so much so that the parents of two Americans killed during that attack, they are now suing her for wrongful death and defamation.”

After a video clip of FBI Director James Comey He added, “Hillary Clinton, she’s proven she does not have the character, she does not have the temperament to be the president of the United States. So is that the person these Republican crybabies really want to be the next commander in chief, they want to help her? It’s very disturbing and disgusting and dangerous.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/08/11/hannity-time-for-republican-crybabies-to-stop-being-stubborn-and-support-trump/

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #328 on: September 24, 2016, 08:55:03 am »

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #329 on: September 24, 2016, 08:59:35 am »

Trump hooking up with the Karate Kid is just about as ridiculous as Cruz and Beck the loon...

Another shinning example of the best and  the brightest :thud:

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #330 on: September 24, 2016, 09:04:57 am »
or will Hillary's left eye spin like a fly trapped in a mason jar?
:silly:

Offline Drewsmum

« Reply #331 on: September 24, 2016, 09:16:47 am »
Actually, Cruz has gained two things. One, If Trump loses, he can't blame Cruz.
Two, Trump gave Cruz a specific list of people on his SCOTUS list. Seems like a condition, to me, and if Trump gets elected and deviates from that list, Cruz can oppose based on Trump's list and deviation from it.

There may be other behind the scenes concessions as well. This is not only not a gushing endorsement, but it bolsters Cruz's position as a power in the Senate.

In the instance Trump lied, Cruz can take him to task and the GOPe can't really say squat about it.

There it is.  Very well said. 

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #332 on: September 24, 2016, 09:37:35 am »
Well RCP has Clinton +3 today, I know partisans only believe a poll that favors their candidate but politicians, no matter what they say in public are poll driven and the RCP average is as close to their internal polling that the public gets. If Trump ever established a lead in the RCP  I'd tend to believe he was leading.

Cruz is a politician first and foremost. If he thought Trump is and has been ahead he would have said he would vote weeks ago.

I won't vote for either and honestly I could care less who wins, the country will survive. I do try to base my observations on fact rather than the echo chamber that tends to develop so often on a political forum. It is my opinion that Cruz based his decision on polling showing Trump will lose. The fact is that the RCP average is usually right.

Yep. Trump is *not* winning as of now. Trump supporters best not delude themselves. It's September and he hasn't pulled into the lead.

If this continues until November, Hillary is president.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #333 on: September 24, 2016, 09:53:08 am »

Time to name names:

Bill Kristol
Mitt Romney
Jeb Bush (George H. W. already publicly states he is voting for Hillary)
Susan Collins
Lindsey Graham
Ben Sasse
Meg Whitman
(many others)

If they continue to keep up their stupid games, while continuing to lick their wounds ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4mQT9xZVqM

Sad state of affairs when that list of RINOs has more integrity than the so called 'conservatives.' I might have to give Mittens a little credit for once.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #334 on: September 24, 2016, 10:16:17 am »
Did it ever occur to you that showing a little grace would be more likely to persuade others to your side?  Is it truly necessary to rub this in the faces of other people?  Cruz made a tough decision because he thought it was for the good of the country.  Is just a tiny bit of respect too much to ask?

The ego and arrogance of the Trumpbots will never allow that thought to cross their mind. They are as crude and classless as their Orange God.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Fantom

« Reply #335 on: September 24, 2016, 11:00:33 am »
Um...you HAVE to be confusing her with the other owner.

A bit of lighthearted jest my friend. That is all.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #336 on: September 24, 2016, 11:07:50 am »
@Fantom
@mystery-ak

Oh, Lord, she's perfectly fine.  She doesn't have to be a robot.  Let her be real. 

I'm pissed tonight, I have been all day, and I'm not going to pretend otherwise.

@CatherineofAragon

It was a joke Catherine.

Maybe the blood is running a bit hot tonight for humor. Myst is fine, and I am glad to see a bit of the "real" side. All is good.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #337 on: September 24, 2016, 11:09:39 am »
Oh good.  LOL.  I think you left her worried.  The devil was a big hint that you were joking, but I was not sure. 

@mystery-ak

Jeez Rat... do you ever sleep? 

I am beginning to think you are an algorithm.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #338 on: September 24, 2016, 11:20:52 am »
:silly:  Now wait just a minute.  You were here last night when I was here and I only JUST got here this morning.  And who do I see?  YOU!!!  LOL!  The algorithm fantom.  LOL.

Sure sure, that is what you all are programed to say.    :whistle:

Frederick Douglass

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #339 on: September 24, 2016, 11:27:24 am »
Sure sure, that is what you all are programed to say.    :whistle:
I gotcher Algore Rhythm....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Df-YjO8W8 :silly: :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fantom

« Reply #340 on: September 24, 2016, 11:29:32 am »
LOL.  Darn.  You caught me.

Actually I am thinking about going back to sleep.  Either that or I am going to need some coffee really soon.  What I SHOULD do is go outside and weed.

Tell me about it. It has been so hot my garden is a mess. And my weed eater has set idle too long. Alas, I am headed to work in the salt mines.

Here in Gods country..Oklahoma, it is promising to cool down this weekend.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #341 on: September 24, 2016, 11:42:42 am »
I gotcher Algore Rhythm....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Df-YjO8W8 :silly: :silly:

Tu macarena es Al Gore mas estupido toda del Mundo.

Macarrena esta muy bueno.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anzzNp8HlVQ

Frederick Douglass

Offline Longmire

« Reply #342 on: September 24, 2016, 11:54:18 am »
Newsflash is that what appeared to be the only principled politician in the country isn't even that.

Not really much of a newsflash to those folks who saw through Ted Cruz's political veneer many months ago.

Makes you wonder how bright some of these 'principled' anti-Trumps really were in the first place.   :pondering:

geronl

« Reply #343 on: September 24, 2016, 12:24:44 pm »
It doesn't affect my vote at all.

geronl

« Reply #344 on: September 24, 2016, 12:25:37 pm »
This doesn't change anything, I'll still never vote for Trump.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #345 on: September 24, 2016, 12:53:35 pm »
The ego and arrogance of the Trumpbots will never allow that thought to cross their mind. They are as crude and classless as their Orange God.

That is blasphemous. I could never possibly be as classless as my Orange God. You should never compare yourself to God. To even say such a thing is sacrilege.

Resistance is futile. All hail Trump! May Trump forgive your transgressions.

Why can't we all just agree that Trump is God and just move on? It is so obvious.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #346 on: September 24, 2016, 12:58:04 pm »
Posting logic and reason is probably a waste of time tonight @HAPPY2BME.

Let them have the time to digest the reality that, after prayer and contemplation, Ted Cruz's conscience tells him to vote for Donald Trump.

Giving them this time is the kindest thing we can do for our fellow members.

88finger point 88finger point 88finger point 88finger point 88finger point 88finger point 88finger point
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #347 on: September 24, 2016, 01:01:35 pm »
The part I find interesting is that the "middle of the road" keeps getting redefined until it is somewhere on the left side of the port ditch.
Every time the RATs shift left, the GOP follows. No thanks.

Yep! That does indeed seem to be the long standing trend!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #348 on: September 24, 2016, 01:03:35 pm »
Actually, Cruz has gained two things. One, If Trump loses, he can't blame Cruz.
Two, Trump gave Cruz a specific list of people on his SCOTUS list. Seems like a condition, to me, and if Trump gets elected and deviates from that list, Cruz can oppose based on Trump's list and deviation from it.

There may be other behind the scenes concessions as well. This is not only not a gushing endorsement, but it bolsters Cruz's position as a power in the Senate.

In the instance Trump lied, Cruz can take him to task and the GOPe can't really say squat about it.

:amen:  However I'm not so sure that Cruz is going to stick around...he also made a comment that he promised to back the GOP nominee  and that is exactly what he's doing.  He gave his word.  With his supporters he lost some credibility, the media still hates him and the Trumpanzees, RINO's, etc., hounded him.  In a nutshell, I think he sees the writing on the wall in light of what's on the horizon; especially since he knows better than we what is truly going on.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #349 on: September 24, 2016, 01:07:45 pm »
http://thefederalist.com/2016/09/23/the-real-reasons-ted-cruz-just-endorsed-donald-trump/

Cruz's big donors are also big Trump donors, may have something to do with it.