Author Topic: Why are Hillary’s eyes moving out of sync with each other? By Thomas Lifson  (Read 1233 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 21, 2016
Why are Hillary’s eyes moving out of sync with each other?
By Thomas Lifson

There is something really strange – unnerving, actually – with the way Hillary Clinton’s eyeballs move out of sync with one another during a speech she gave at Temple University on Monday. As I noted yesterday, she was spotted being helped up some stairs at the event.

Eagle-eyed John Binder of The American Mirror spotted the anomalous eyeballs and put together a video of the moments when the left eye detached from the right eye and moved independently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x72oBpk9WPI

You have to look closely and focus on the eyes. I confess that I discovered an atavistic aversion to looking Madame Clinton directly in the eyes, perhaps related to folk wisdom that if you stare into the eyes of a snake you can become paralyzed.  I just reminded myself it was merely pixels, and overcame my silly fear and discovered that as Binder wrote, “…the left eye looked to be cock-eyed and displaced, especially as she looked towards the left.”

I am no expert at all at matters medical, but there does seem to be something weird going on in Hillary’s brain circuitry.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/09/why_are_hillarys_eyes_moving_out_of_sync_with_each_other.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

As EMTs, we know to check eye tracking as one check of "is there a brain injury?".  If I checked her tracking, I would note the left eye has a problem.

When I had a bad fall in 2015 and the left side of my face slammed down on a large stone, an ambulance came, and true to form, when they had me in the ambulance, one of their checks was to track my eyes.  I was lucky my skull didn't fracture and I didn't lose an eye.

As an aside: An example of a really caring partner  :silly:- would yours do this?
When I was in the emergency room, my Bob said I looked like a MONSTER.  He said, the left side of my face was blackish, left eye full of blood with a blue eye in the middle.  I thanked him for his kind comment.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Her neurologist health records should be disclosed- there is something going on. Bardack only disclosed the medications she prescribed. We don't have a complete picture.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sinkspur

Lifson has turned into a goddamned fruitcake.  His American Thinker site is conspiracy central for the Trumpkins.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.