Author Topic: Field Poll: Hillary Clinton’s Lead Slipping… in California  (Read 278 times)

Offline unknown

Field Poll: Hillary Clinton’s Lead Slipping… in California
« on: September 21, 2016, 12:31:41 am »

Field Poll: Hillary Clinton’s Lead Slipping… in California

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/09/20/poll-hillary-clintons-lead-slipping-california/

Joel B. Pollak
20 Sep 2016

A new Field poll released Tuesday shows that while Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton still enjoys a sizable lead among likely voters in California, her lead is slipping significantly, falling seven points since July.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Field Poll: Hillary Clinton’s Lead Slipping… in California
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 12:32:13 am »

“While Clinton continues to hold a sizable seventeen-point statewide advantage (50% to 33%) over Trump in this year’s presidential election, that margin is down from twenty-four points in July, prior to the Democratic and Republican national conventions,” the poll reports.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Field Poll: Hillary Clinton’s Lead Slipping… in California
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 12:34:03 am »

Being under no illusion that Hillary would lose Californicate, this is still interesting to see how much Californians are dropping Hillary.