Author Topic: WikiLeaks Just Dropped Bombshell About Hillary’s Health… The Truth, REVEALED!  (Read 2008 times)

Offline unknown

WikiLeaks Just Dropped Bombshell About Hillary’s Health… The Truth, REVEALED!

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-just-dropped-bombshell-hillarys-health-truth-revealed/

Kosar
Sept 20, 2016

WikiLeaks has been Hillary Clinton’s worst nightmare for months, but they just dropped the biggest bombshell yet: They have released emails which confirm just how serious Hillary Clinton’s debilitating health issues are.

{.. snip .. see URL for copy of email..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

WikiLeaks reports:

We know now that as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton dispatched her executive staff in the State Dept. to help conduct research on Provigil, a controlled drug often prescribed for patients suffering from Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and Multiple Sclerosis.

Provigil is often used to help such patients stay awake and curb extended bouts of sleep. The drug is also used to treat narcolepsy.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Bookmark.

Offline Suppressed

Provogil (modafinil) or its R-enantiomer (armodafinil, marketed as NUVIGIL) are used by military and astronauts, as well as others who are dealing with sleep schedule issues or need additional wakefulness.  This doesn't say anything about a medical condition.

I am not medical professional.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Yawn.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Norm Lenhart

Yawn.

Pretty much. My mother takes it for sleep apnea.

However, it IS an upper/stimulant. So if she's on it, there is in fact a reason why. She has enough cash to just snort coke and the connections to get and stay wired, so we are back to square one. The reason she's medded up is still not confirmed.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Count me as one who is glad she's not on cocaine. 

News flash:  Old people take lots of pills.  I will bet you Trump takes at least something, too.

Oh no doubt. But the last thing we need is a president with serious med issues on top of their liberal ones.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 02:08:56 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Norm Lenhart

True.  This doesn't sound like one though.

On the other hand, if she is drugged she can cause less mischief.  LOL.  It's a toss-up.

My brother just told me he takes 7 pills a month.  SEVEN!!  I was shocked.  I am a non-doctor going, non-pill taking person.  I don't live under a rock, though.  I know the older you get the more it is likely you take something or other.  Ninety percent of it is no big deal.

Here's the thing though. People with serious med issues tend to view the world differently than those without them and in direct proportion to the severity and prognosis of whatever illness/issue they have. Someone with a terminal or seriously degenerative disease might apt to be more 'legacy' inclined knowing they are a short timer or even a 'reduced' timer. Especially when those people are already megalomaniacs.

Offline libertybele

She could be taking the drug for sleep apnea or maybe to offset pain meds or other meds that she needs. This doesn't prove that she has Parkinson's or Multiple Sclerosis or any other illness. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Victoria33

This is not new news.  Some time ago it was released that her "people" in the state department did this research. Maybe it was for her specifically, or not.  I do think she has a neurological problem.

Offline Frank Cannon

This is a non story. Her falling on her fat ass from disease and pestilence is what will and is turning people off to her even more.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Maybe.  I'm inclined to think Hillary is a liberal ideologue no matter what and that she has not wavered more than an inch from her true beliefs her entire adult life.  She has covered them up at times for political marketing purposes...but she is unbending, just like Obama.  Health is just a complication in the way but makes no real difference in her ideology.

Trump is the same in that he has not changed his entire adult life only his core values are self aggrandizement and personal wealth accumulation.  He will do anything and step on anyone to achieve that goal.  I just saw a clip of him at his convention say that he was going to make America rich.  Yes...a good many Americans are really that stupid and are supporting Trump so he can make them rich.  I also think Trump is emotionally unstable and liable to do anything against anyone for the smallest perceived personal slight.  He is very VERY vengeful.

I disagree with everything Hillary believes in.  But Trump is so vile and so dangerous that I seriously hope Hillary wins, though I will not vote for her.  How pitiful is that?

We can thank the America hating cowards that brought this idiocy upon us all by electing every liberal with an R that runs. They wanted to live in a liberal country and did their best to destroy the constitutional one they were born into.

They had a free choice every election. They freely elected liberals instead of conservatives. Everyone on the right knows full well Liberals hate their country So they weren't tricked. Simple math. Excuses don't matter. Whatever Democrat running 'against' does not and never has mattered.

They freely chose this.

Offline corbe

At 250lbs Trump takes Crestor for his cholesterol.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ratpatrol wrote:
"I disagree with everything Hillary believes in.  But Trump is so vile and so dangerous that I seriously hope Hillary wins, though I will not vote for her.  How pitiful is that?"

Quite pitiful.
Quite pitiful, indeed.

What's even more pitiful:
That you probably call yourself "a conservative"…

Offline Norm Lenhart

Ratpatrol wrote:
"I disagree with everything Hillary believes in.  But Trump is so vile and so dangerous that I seriously hope Hillary wins, though I will not vote for her.  How pitiful is that?"

Quite pitiful.
Quite pitiful, indeed.

What's even more pitiful:
That you probably call yourself "a conservative"…

What's pitiful is that leftist voters gave us a leftist candidate to oppose clinton. Most pitiful of all is some of them still wear their conservative beard doing it.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Sleep apnea is treated with CPAP BiPAP or surgery. There is no medication to treat sleep apnea. Residual sleepiness is sometimes treated with Provigil. So , does Hitlery have sleep apnea?

Per the Mayo Clinic:

"Sudden drops in blood oxygen levels that occur during sleep apnea increase blood pressure and strain the cardiovascular system. If you have obstructive sleep apnea, your risk of high blood pressure (hypertension) is greater than if you don't.

Obstructive sleep apnea may increase the risk of recurrent heart attack, and abnormal heartbeats, such as atrial fibrillation. Obstructive sleep apnea also increases the risk of stroke. If there's underlying heart disease, these multiple episodes of low blood oxygen (hypoxia or hypoxemia) can lead to sudden death from an irregular heartbeat."

Principles matter. Words matter.