Author Topic: Cruz spares no words and blasts Obama's UN speech (Conservative Review)  (Read 882 times)

Online corbe

By: Chris Pandolfo | September 20, 2016

Cruz This Shit Right Here
John Raoux | AP Photo

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas (A, 97%) is on a roll this week. On Monday, Cruz called for an end to President Obama’s refugee resettlement program in the wake of this weekend terror attacks. On Tuesday, Cruz excoriated Obama’s address to the United Nations.

“President Obama took to the podium to once again blame the United States for the woes of the world,” Cruz wrote in a statement posted to Facebook. Cruz continued,

He suggested our country is just one of many that need to get beyond the old divisions of nationality. He chided those who would limit the inflow of refugees from nations infiltrated by Islamic terrorists as ignorant bigots, predicted climate change would destroy countries and cause mass conflicts, and referred to Israel as an occupying power.

<snip>

- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/09/cruz-spares-no-words-and-blasts-obamas-un-speech#sthash.QG2GwAU4.dpuf
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Cruz spares no words and blasts Obama's UN speech (Conservative Review)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 11:57:52 pm »
Why this hasn't become an issue on the campaign trail is a mystery to me.  :shrug:

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 12:00:50 am »
   ICANN next, I hope.

Keep up the Fight Ted, we got your Back.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 05:27:12 am »
Seven and half years of Obozo trashing the Republic. I am counting the days....
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2016, 05:48:49 am »
Why this hasn't become an issue on the campaign trail is a mystery to me.  :shrug:

Because we have a bunch of losers running.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2016, 07:01:59 am »
Hang on, once Trump is told what Cruz said he will go out, parrot him (incoherently), and claim the position as his own.