Author Topic: 'I need you as partners': Hillary tells millennials to 'get off the sidelines' as she tries to win back Obama voters  (Read 219 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I need you as partners': Hillary tells millennials to 'get off the sidelines' as she tries to win back Obama voters

Clinton's lead over Trump among voters under 35 years old tumbled by 17 points this month
    Some younger voters are switching to libertarian Gary Johnson
    Clinton beat Bernie Sanders in the primaries despite her opponent's overwhelming support among the young
    Now she's sending her top surrogates, including Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and Michelle Obama, to college campuses to try to stem the tide
    Barack Obama won 60 percent of voters under the age of 30 in 2012
    She appealed to his base today in a speech at Temple University

By Francesca Chambers, White House Correspondent For Dailymail.com

Published: 12:35 EST, 19 September 2016 | Updated: 13:31 EST, 19 September 2016

Hillary Clinton is making a concerted effort to improve her standing with younger voters after polling showed her losing support within the demographic to Libertarian Gary Johnson.

'I need you as partners, not just for winning this election, but for driving real change,' she said today at a Temple University event her campaign said would emphasize the 'stakes of the election for millennials.'

Clinton promised young people a 'seat at the table' if she's elected and urged them to 'get off the sidelines' and vote for her as a rejection of Republican Donald Trump.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3797058/I-need-partners-Hillary-tells-Millennials-sidelines-tries-win-Obama-voters.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34