Author Topic: Trump adviser: Terrorists aren't yelling 'Jesus Christ'  (Read 1029 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump adviser: Terrorists aren't yelling 'Jesus Christ'
« on: September 19, 2016, 03:20:26 pm »
September 19, 2016, 10:35 am

By Jesse Byrnes

GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump's top military adviser on Monday bemoaned political correctness, saying that terrorists aren't yelling "Jesus Christ" while carrying out acts of violence.

"Political correctness kills," retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn declared during an interview on "Fox and Friends" while discussing weekend violence in the U.S. "It will cause death, and we can't have that."

"You don't have a lot of people yelling 'Jesus Christ' putting a knife in somebody's body or putting a knife in somebody's head," Flynn continued. "This is a different enemy. It's an enemy that we have not frankly understood in a couple of administrations and we definitely don't understand right now."

Flynn's remarks came after nine people were injured in a stabbing attack on Saturday night at a shopping mall in Minnesota  where the attacker reportedly made references to Allah and asked at least one person if they were Muslim before attacking them, police said.

The attacker was shot dead by an off-duty policy officer.

The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) on Sunday called the attacker a "soldier" of the group as the FBI investigated it as a potential act of terrorism.

Trump on Sunday invoked the attack in Minnesota, along with a pair of bombings in New York and New Jersey, to criticize Hillary Clinton.

Clinton on Sunday also condemned the attacks, saying ISIS's claim of responsibility in the Minnesota stabbing attack "should steel our resolve to protect our country and defeat ISIS and other terrorist groups."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/296599-trump-adviser-flynn-terrorists-arent-yelling-jesus-christ
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Trump adviser: Terrorists aren't yelling 'Jesus Christ'
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 03:25:58 pm »
September 19, 2016, 10:35 am
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/296599-trump-adviser-flynn-terrorists-arent-yelling-jesus-christ

A quote like that will send the pundits into a rage, but I think a lot of voters will get a chuckle out of it.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 03:43:00 pm »
It's an unavoidable truth.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 03:49:59 pm »
The muslims have told us since the seventh century what their plan is-taqqiya, hijera, sharia, and jihad. Until this death cult has its freedom of "religion" stripped away, we are going to be slaughtered by the death agents Obama and Hitlery import.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline unknown

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 11:15:28 pm »

Very good point!

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

HonestJohn

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2016, 11:44:22 pm »
PC kills, just like guns do.

---

Or perhaps people kill.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 12:03:26 am »
PC kills, just like guns do.

---

Or perhaps people kill.

Yes they do. The more people that kill islamists the better.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 12:20:15 am »
"It's an enemy that we have not frankly understood in a couple of administrations and we definitely don't understand right now."

What an unmitigated load of crap. you can find 'understanding in every mosque on the planet and anyone not understanding plain 'Arabic' should not be allowed near the government or military of any free nation. It's called the Koran. It's a war plan that states in no couched terms what their intent is, how they will go about it and what lies in store for anyone willing to stand down out of PC and allow it to spread.

The TRUTH is that the gutless wonders in government think they can 'direct' it to meet their desired ends.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2016, 12:23:44 am »
Minus the word "terrorists" your statement is horrible.  You should correct it.  Don't get me wrong,  I think Islam is an evil and false religion.  But we do not kill people for following a false religion.  You don't get worse than Satanism and we don't kill them.  It is the terrorism part that needs to be destroyed.

Thing is, Satanists today are concerned with orgies, rock concerts and pissing off people of faith. The moment they start killing, they'll be treated accordingly.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2016, 12:28:46 am »
Minus the word "terrorists" your statement is horrible.  You should correct it.  Don't get me wrong,  I think Islam is an evil and false religion.  But we do not kill people for following a false religion.  You don't get worse than Satanism and we don't kill them.  It is the terrorism part that needs to be destroyed.

If you have never seen them or interfaced with them in their native environment you don't have any clue to what you are talking about. Please try and convert them. Failing that there is no choice. Satanists are mild comparatively.  For your sake, all of your family, friends, hell, everyone... I don't have a problem with it. So don't worry about it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2016, 12:31:16 am »
My point is, you cannot lump everyone together.  The guilty are guilty.  There is no guilt by association unless it is directly aiding and abetting.  That is our law.  Other than that you can believe whatever crazy thing you want to believe.

But you see from my point of view you are the crazy one. Don't get mad. It is merely my opinion.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2016, 12:32:34 am »
I have no intention of going to their native environment.  There is no reason for me to do that.  In the U.S., we have the First Amendment which protects their religious freedom right along with my own.  Like I said, that does not extend to terrorism.

No, you don't have to go. They are bringing it to your front door.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2016, 12:33:14 am »
I'm not mad.  Are you?

No. It actually saddens me.

HonestJohn

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2016, 12:39:22 am »
If you have never seen them or interfaced with them in their native environment you don't have any clue to what you are talking about. Please try and convert them. Failing that there is no choice. Satanists are mild comparatively.  For your sake, all of your family, friends, hell, everyone... I don't have a problem with it. So don't worry about it.

So, you'd be happy to kill as many Kurds or Druze as you could... if it were legal?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 12:39:42 am by HonestJohn »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2016, 12:45:26 am »
So, you'd be happy to kill as many Kurds or Druze as you could... if it were legal?

Of course. It is already legal.

HonestJohn

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2016, 12:52:40 am »
For everyone who reads this thread...

The Kurds are extremely pro-American and have been for at least two generations.  They are doing the heavy lifting in the fight against ISIS.  They are very tolerant of other religions and are the reason the Yazidi are still alive, going out of their way to save them from genocide at the hands of ISIS.

The Druze are integrated into Israeli society and have the same rights and responsibilities as every other Israeli, complete with mandatory military service.  They have fought in the Israeli military in every conflict Israel has been in.

And to some, both are scum deserving death because of their religion.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2016, 03:27:31 am »

The Kurds are extremely pro-American and have been for at least two generations.  They are doing the heavy lifting in the fight against ISIS.  They are very tolerant of other religions and are the reason the Yazidi are still alive, going out of their way to save them from genocide at the hands of ISIS.

The Druze are integrated into Israeli society and have the same rights and responsibilities as every other Israeli, complete with mandatory military service.  They have fought in the Israeli military in every conflict Israel has been in.

And to some, both are scum deserving death because of their religion.

You make it sound so romantical.  Good work.  I'm sure their saving you a spot.

Offline endicom

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2016, 03:36:34 am »

The Kurds we call Peshmerga have been behaving so but other Kurdish groups may be more questionable.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2016, 03:49:40 am »
The Kurds we call Peshmerga have been behaving so but other Kurdish groups may be more questionable.

Quran (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah." The word 'friend' is Awliyaa which is inclusive of friends, protectors and helpers - the components of civil society. See also verse 5:51

Offline endicom

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2016, 01:15:28 pm »
Quran (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah." The word 'friend' is Awliyaa which is inclusive of friends, protectors and helpers - the components of civil society. See also verse 5:51

How Islamic are Kurdish groups is questionable.