Author Topic: Two Cops, Four Others Shot by Cop-Hating Gunman in West Philly  (Read 924 times)

rangerrebew

Two Cops, Four Others Shot by Cop-Hating Gunman in West Philly
« on: September 19, 2016, 12:20:48 pm »
Two Cops, Four Others Shot by Cop-Hating Gunman in West Philly
The gunman left a note saying he hated cops and probation officers.
News
Mark Tapson

A Philadelphia police sergeant was ambushed and shot eight times by a gunman, who then shot a University of Pennsylvania police officer and four other people seemingly at random in West Philadelphia late Friday night before being shot and killed himself by police, according to the Philly Voice.

A female bystander who was shot has died from her injuries. The other five shooting victims were in various conditions.

The gunman, Nicholas Glenn of West Philadelphia, had a history of drug charges and was arrested in a gang rape in November 2009, but the sexual assault charge against him was dropped in 2011. He left what was described as a "rambling" note in an envelope marked "Doomed" saying he hated cops and probation officers.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/two-cops-four-others-shot-cop-hating-gunman-west-philly
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 12:21:37 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Two Cops, Four Others Shot by Cop-Hating Gunman in West Philly
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 12:26:06 pm »
Well the good news is that this POS was killed so it will save the Commonwealth the cost of a trial.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 01:17:51 am »
The perp:

Dead and gone.
Thankfully...
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 01:18:34 am by Fishrrman »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 01:49:32 am »
Well the good news is that this POS was killed so it will save the Commonwealth the cost of a trial.
@Frank Cannon

I think the safest place to shop now is where I shop - Amazon.  I don't have to deal with driving and parking and lines and terrorists.  I buy what I want at Amazon and get it two days later, left at my front door or it is in the mail box.  With all the bombs this weekend and the stabbing at that mall, Amazon is my safe "room".

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 02:31:34 am »
@Frank Cannon

I think the safest place to shop now is where I shop - Amazon.  I don't have to deal with driving and parking and lines and terrorists.  I buy what I want at Amazon and get it two days later, left at my front door or it is in the mail box.  With all the bombs this weekend and the stabbing at that mall, Amazon is my safe "room".

@Victoria33 You wanna raise the bar, get what I have.......Alexa. I just say what I want and it shows up.

It also plays Herb Albert and Steely Dan on demand!

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 02:40:22 am »
@Frank Cannon

I get emails from Amazon about their various Amazon products but have resisted checking out other ways of buying from them.  If you are verbally buying, has that ever screwed up, like your voice message getting screwed and you get something besides what you ordered by voice?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 02:47:47 am »
@Frank Cannon

I get emails from Amazon about their various Amazon products but have resisted checking out other ways of buying from them.  If you are verbally buying, has that ever screwed up, like your voice message getting screwed and you get something besides what you ordered by voice?

No. She repeats everything to make sure it is right. She does my shopping list too. Run out of something I tell her or the girls do and when I am at the store I check my app and the list is there. She also tells fart jokes and the weather. It's a handy device.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 02:54:20 am »
@Frank Cannon
I will check it out. Thanks for the info.

Offline raml

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2016, 04:16:17 am »
I also do all my shopping online even groceries. I love it no looking for a good parking spot or going up and down isles. I shop for clothes I know my size and not once did I get something that didn't fit even shoes. I have always hated shopping and now I don't have to go to different shops and waste time and energy.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2016, 03:11:21 pm »
No. She repeats everything to make sure it is right. She does my shopping list too. Run out of something I tell her or the girls do and when I am at the store I check my app and the list is there. She also tells fart jokes and the weather. It's a handy device.

It may be handy, but I will not have one in my home.

Everything is heard by it, and I do not wish that level of snooping, thank you
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington