Author Topic: Pakistan: Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” blows himself up inside mosque, murdering at least 25 people  (Read 653 times)

Offline unknown

Pakistan: Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” blows himself up inside mosque, murdering at least 25 people

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/09/pakistan-muslim-screaming-allahu-akbar-blows-himself-up-inside-mosque-murdering-at-least-25-people

September 16, 2016
Robert Spencer

Why would a Muslim blow himself inside a mosque that was full of Muslims at prayer? The Qur’an forbids Muslims to kill other Muslims (4:92). But Islam has a death penalty for heretics and apostates. The jihad/martyrdom bomber may have considered that the local tribesmen, by killing a jihadi and capturing another, were “waging war against Allah and his messenger” (Qur’an 5:33), and thus deserved death.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

These people are truly insane!

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Blizzardnh

Oceander

Now if only they'd keep it as an intramural sport.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Now if only they'd keep it as an intramural sport.

Only 25. Hopefully someone can beat that score.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline unknown

This piece of Islam needs to be really promoted, everywhere!!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The author, like most Westerners, does not understand Islam. Death, murder, rape, torture, is a fundamental part of their culture, the reason doesn't matter. They think nothing of it. They will slit the throat of a child for an MRE.

Any culture that would promote and praise killing your wife, your sons and daughters, your mother and father, your neighbors and strangers, in the name of some bloodthirsty "God" they keep yelling about, has no redeeming qualities and should be kept as far away from civilised human beings as possible.

There really are only two outcomes. Either we contain them so that they can only kill each other at the cost of billions of dollars and thousands of lives, or we destroy them from the face of the Earth.

The global elite know this very well, but refuse to do anything about it that will make any difference at all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b wrote:
"There really are only two outcomes. Either we contain them so that they can only kill each other at the cost of billions of dollars and thousands of lives, or we destroy them from the face of the Earth."

Very well stated.

You understand.