Author Topic: Trump Tells Anti-Gun Hillary To Disarm Her Bodyguards, Liberals Freak Out  (Read 1150 times)

rangerrebew

Trump Tells Anti-Gun Hillary To Disarm Her Bodyguards, Liberals Freak Out

September 16, 2016| by Brian Anderson

Hillary Clinton hates guns. Well, actually she likes them when they protect her, but she hates that Americans have a right to bear them. To point out this obvious hypocrisy, Donald Trump called on her to walk the walk and disarm her security detail. Somehow out of this, the lefty crybabies think Trump is telling people to assassinate Hillary.

At a campaign event in Miami on Friday Trump told a cheering crowd that Hillary “wants to destroy the Second Amendment,” which is absolutely true.

“She goes around with armed bodyguards like you have never seen before,” said Trump.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/trump-tells-anti-gun-hillary-to-disarm-her-bodyguards-liberals-freak-out
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 12:07:42 pm by rangerrebew »

Oceander

Re: Trump Tells Anti-Gun Hillary To Disarm Her Bodyguards, Liberals Freak Out
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 12:22:18 pm »
I'd be careful with that line of reasoning, because it can be easily rebutted by simply stating that armed body guards are necessary precisely because it is relatively easy to obtain guns in the U.S., and that includes those bent on killing political figures such as Clinton.  Therefore, the simple rejoinder would go:  I'll be happy to disarm my body guards at the same time that everyone else in the U.S. is disarmed, but until then, simple reality demands that I have armed body guards.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 12:49:31 pm »
I'd be careful with that line of reasoning, because it can be easily rebutted by simply stating that armed body guards are necessary precisely because it is relatively easy to obtain guns in the U.S., and that includes those bent on killing political figures such as Clinton.  Therefore, the simple rejoinder would go:  I'll be happy to disarm my body guards at the same time that everyone else in the U.S. is disarmed, but until then, simple reality demands that I have armed body guards.

The problem is, in the face of a society that is armed (especially the criminal class), she proposes to forcefully disarm the law abiding while she maintains her own armed security detail, paid for by the same public she is disarming. 

I think the argument is powerful and salient.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 12:49:55 pm by massadvj »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 12:50:35 pm »

...and the simple rejoinder could go ... it is the 'criminals' that you need to go after.  Not law abiding citizens.  Trying to take away our rights under the 2nd Amendment of OUR Constitution only makes it easier for criminals to do bodily harm to others.  Why should political figures have the right to protect themselves while the average citizen does not?  It is time to stop thinking that law abiding citizens commit gun crimes.  Above all else Mrs. Clinton it is time to stop thinking that you deserve more rights than the American people!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 01:07:47 pm »
I think I would just ask her the rhetorical question:  "Just how many criminals do you believe would respect a gun-control law?"
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2016, 01:27:08 pm »
As usual, Trump lies.  I have heard Clinton speak, several times in this pre-general election time, of what she wants in terms of gun control.  She wants buying weapons at gun shows to have the same rules as buying at a gun store, where an FBI check is done on the buyer.  She wants more inspection of people to stop the mentally ill from buying guns.  Every time I hear her speak about this, she begins by saying she does not want to take away all people's guns.

If you think she wants all guns collected and no one have one, you are wrong.  Trump again suggests violence against Clinton. This is his second time to suggest someone may kill her.  I saw on Fox, I think it was, that the Secret Service didn't like it the first time he suggested an NRA member might kill her and they don't like it now that he suggests someone could kill her if her Secret Service men gave up their guns.

In the past few days, Trump has gone off script to be the man he really is.  He is speaking again without a teleprompter to keep him from exposing the dangerous, insane, person he is. 

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2016, 01:42:10 pm »
The problem is, in the face of a society that is armed (especially the criminal class), she proposes to forcefully disarm the law abiding while she maintains her own armed security detail, paid for by the same public she is disarming. 
I think the argument is powerful and salient.
@massadvj

Every time I see a post from you, see your avatar, I am reminded Clinton has seizures, something is neurologically wrong with her.  I have balance problems due to fibromyalgia, which is a neurological problem, and see her do the same things I do to keep balance.  I don't have seizures, but she does.  I was an EMT and recognize her behaviors that show she has a medical problem.  Anyone who sees your avatar, sees her behavior is not normal.  At the time these things happen to her, she is in a different world, outside herself, and she can't control these happenings.

Offline Forum member

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2016, 01:49:33 pm »
  I have heard Clinton speak, several times in this pre-general election time, of what she wants in terms of gun control.  She wants buying weapons at gun shows to have the same rules as buying at a gun store, where an FBI check is done on the buyer.  She wants more inspection of people to stop the mentally ill from buying guns.  Every time I hear her speak about this, she begins by saying she does not want to take away all people's guns.

If you think she wants all guns collected and no one have one, you are wrong. 

Why have you chosen to believe her statements this one time, as opposed to her 70 years of lies on record?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2016, 01:50:11 pm »
As usual, Trump lies.  I have heard Clinton speak, several times in this pre-general election time, of what she wants in terms of gun control.  She wants buying weapons at gun shows to have the same rules as buying at a gun store, where an FBI check is done on the buyer.  She wants more inspection of people to stop the mentally ill from buying guns.  Every time I hear her speak about this, she begins by saying she does not want to take away all people's guns.

If you think she wants all guns collected and no one have one, you are wrong.  Trump again suggests violence against Clinton. This is his second time to suggest someone may kill her.  I saw on Fox, I think it was, that the Secret Service didn't like it the first time he suggested an NRA member might kill her and they don't like it now that he suggests someone could kill her if her Secret Service men gave up their guns.

In the past few days, Trump has gone off script to be the man he really is.  He is speaking again without a teleprompter to keep him from exposing the dangerous, insane, person he is.

...and you believe Hillary, why?  She is the very one who armed Syrian rebels allowing the rise of ISIS.  She is the very one who was involved in gun running in Mexico; does the Fast 'n Furious ring any bells? One thing that is perfectly clear is that she is for creating laws and restrictions that are only going to affect law abiding citizens.  She continues to pander  to citizens that don't understand that criminals aren't going to abide by any new laws created.  Claiming to want to take guns away from terrorists and the mentally ill may sound on the surface very logical, but indeed it is quite the opposite.  What constitutes a terrorist?  One that opposes liberal ideals??  One that is a TEA party member?  One that is opposed to illegal immigration?  What constitutes someone who is mentally ill?  Someone who owns a gun?  Someone who has eve taken an anti-depressant for any reason?  One who has sought counseling to help them with life issues? 

I am not a Trump fan, but I don't see that he has called for gun violence. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.