Author Topic: 'This Is Much Deeper Than Pneumonia': Ed Klein on Hillary's Health Issues  (Read 924 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
As seen on Fox and Friends

With 55 days until Election Day, a major issue dogging the Hillary Clinton campaign is the Democratic nominee's health.

Clinton will be back on the campaign trail Thursday after collapsing following an early exit from a 9/11 memorial service on Sunday.

Ed Klein, who has been sounding the alarm on Clinton's health for years, says that her collapse had nothing to do with her pneumonia diagnosis.

"This is much deeper than pneumonia," Klein told Steve Doocy on "Fox and Friends" today.

Klein said that Bill Clinton is aware of his wife's serious health problems and has "begged" her for years to go to the hospital and get a full medical check-up.

"She's refused to do so, because she's afraid if it leaks out," Klein said.

more
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/09/14/ed-klein-hillary-clinton-has-major-health-issues-not-just-pneumonia
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: 'This Is Much Deeper Than Pneumonia': Ed Klein on Hillary's Health Issues
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 06:58:26 pm »
It's starting to look like Hillary is doing far more to ruin her presidential chances than the GOP or any of her other enemies.

Schadenfreude.
The Republic is lost.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 07:53:33 pm »

Hillary left a review on Dr. Okunola's website




-Hillary Clinton in Chappaqua, New York | Sep 13, 2016

Dr. Okunola has been a lifesaver for me on the campaign trail. Whenever I needed a quick jab of 'pick-me-up', or had to have my tremors stopped before the press noticed, 'Big Doc' has been there. He is strong, too and can prevent me from cracking my head again when I abruptly collapse. I highly recommend him!

Flag Comment 

Was this review helpful? YesNo

https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-oladotun-okunola-2fjdb

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 08:01:56 pm »
If Bill begged her to go to a doctor, it was because he feared a loss of power or money if she wasn't there.

Which is pretty stupid beyond the obvious callousness. He's Bill freaking Clinton. the man speaks and liberals throw money/power/panties at him. Speaks to the man's greed.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 08:24:53 pm »
"she's afraid if it leaks out"

That's what Depends are for...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 08:40:17 pm »
If I know Hillary's personality like i think i do, she will kill herself before she would ever voluntarily stop her insatiable lust for power. Add to that her incredible hubris and you end up with a woman who would spit straight into the face of Death, all the while hysterically screaming, "Do you know who I am!!"

Rumors from people close to her say she is currently bathing daily in the blood of virgin girls she has captured (we all know that it takes a village to quench Hillary's thirst.) but it is not helping.

May God have mercy on her soul, because I never will. I cannot curse the dead or the ill in their suffering, so all I will say is that I hope in death she gets back in reward all that she has given and done in life.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2016, 08:42:17 pm »
If Bill begged her to go to a doctor, it was because he feared a loss of power or money if she wasn't there.

Which is pretty stupid beyond the obvious callousness. He's Bill freaking Clinton. the man speaks and liberals throw money/power/panties at him. Speaks to the man's greed.

At 250k per 40 minute canned speech you bet he's screaming at her to see a doctor.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2016, 08:46:25 pm »