Author Topic: The Race for President is (Probably) Over  (Read 821 times)

Offline unknown

The Race for President is (Probably) Over
« on: September 12, 2016, 12:22:14 am »

The Race for President is (Probably) Over

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/150264994381/the-race-for-president-is-probably-over

PSeptember 11th, 2016

If you are following breaking news, Hillary Clinton abruptly left the 9-11 memorial today because she was reportedly “overheated.” Her campaign says she is fine now.

You probably wonder if the “overheated” explanation is true – and a non-issue as reported – or an indication of a larger medical condition. I’m blogging to tell you it doesn’t matter. The result is the same.

Here’s why.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

Re: The Race for President is (Probably) Over
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 12:25:14 am »
You know what they say about opinions. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 12:32:09 am »
@unknown Scott Adams has a lot of interesting insights into this race. He's not a political pundit either which makes his blog more interesting.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 12:37:56 am »
OK, so if the same medical conditions were plaguing Trump, how many of his supporters would vote for Hillary?   Let me answer my own question:  Zero.

If Hillary gets out or dies on the trail, Half of the Trump supporters no longer have a reason to vote for him. they DID say Hillary was the Antichrist. So will they have the integrity to then vote for a conservative?

I will bet not one does. And it will put lie to their constant refrain about they voted for Trump because HILLARY!

Offline unknown

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 12:38:50 am »
@unknown Scott Adams has a lot of interesting insights into this race. He's not a political pundit either which makes his blog more interesting.

I know, I thought it would be interesting to post it here.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 12:39:16 am by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online corbe

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2016, 12:44:15 am »
 Not if her Body Double has anything to say about it.

Is it live or is it Memorex?

« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 12:44:37 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2016, 12:53:28 am »
If Hillary gets out or dies on the trail, Half of the Trump supporters no longer have a reason to vote for him. they DID say Hillary was the Antichrist. So will they have the integrity to then vote for a conservative?

I will bet not one does. And it will put lie to their constant refrain about they voted for Trump because HILLARY!

Correct.

Having Hilliary drop out, is IMO, the worse case scenario for the Trump campaign and the GOP...seems almost like it was planned :shrug:

Offline Longmire

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2016, 12:59:56 am »
I know, I thought it would be interesting to post it here.

He's good to have in your twitter feed also...very eclectic group of tweeps.