Author Topic: Hillary Clinton’s health just became a real issue in the presidential campaign... By Chris Cillizza  (Read 827 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Hillary Clinton’s health just became a real issue in the presidential campaign
By Chris Cillizza September 11 at 11:44 AM

Hillary Clinton falling ill Sunday morning at a memorial service on the 15th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks will catapult questions about her health from the ranks of conservative conspiracy theory to perhaps the central debate in the presidential race over the coming days.

"Secretary Clinton attended the September 11th Commemoration Ceremony for just an hour and thirty minutes this morning to pay her respects and greet some of the families of the fallen," spokesman Nick Merrill said. "During the ceremony, she felt overheated, so departed to go to her daughter's apartment and is feeling much better."

What that statement leaves out is that a) it came 90 minutes after Clinton left the ceremony b) reporters — or even a reporter — were not allowed to follow her and c) the temperature in New York City at the time of Clinton's overheating was in the low 80s. (A heat wave over the eastern United States broke last night/this morning.)

more
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/11/hillary-clintons-health-just-became-a-real-issue-in-the-presidential-campaign/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I'd say it's officially out there if it's in the Post.

Thing is in campaign world, September and October are in activity terms the hockey stick. Things just go ballistic from here. I don't know how she's going to keep up.

Far as that goes, if Trump's up for it, a good strategy would be to run her to death these last two months.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 08:35:12 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I'd say it's officially out there if it's in the Post.

Thing is in campaign world, September and October are in activity terms the hockey stick. Things just go ballistic from here. I don't know how she's going to keep up.

Far as that goes, if Trump's up for it, a good strategy would be to run her to death these last two months.
And if there's one thing Trump's good at, it's provoking people into responses.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sinkspur

It's pneumonia.  Common in people whose allergies turn into coughs. 

Cilizza's trying to cover his ass because he tried to defend saying nothing about Hillary's cough when he criticized McCain's age and health.

If pneumonia becomes an issue, it will work in her favor.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

And if there's one thing Trump's good at, it's provoking people into responses.

The inverse is true as well.  Very easy to provoke him into a response.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Am I to believe that someone released Hillary's medical info in a violation of HIPPA?
Countdown to Resignation

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Am I to believe that someone released Hillary's medical info in a violation of HIPPA?

Apparently her doctor did so and contradicted the "overheated" initial excuse/explanation/lie.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online corbe

The Clinton Campaign convinced the good Dr. Bardack to play along.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.