Author Topic: 18-year-old Afghan girl beheaded by in-laws  (Read 284 times)

Offline unknown

18-year-old Afghan girl beheaded by in-laws
« on: September 10, 2016, 05:38:51 pm »

18-year-old Afghan girl beheaded by in-laws

The girl was killed by her brother-in-law, with help from her mother and sister in-law

http://www.rawa.org/temp/runews/2016/08/25/18-year-old-afghan-girl-beheaded-by-in-laws.html

Khalil Noorzayee
August 25, 2016

The girl named Raihana, from Sheikh Almand village of Ghor province, married a young man last year and moved to Jowand district of Badghis province.

Abdul Hai Khatibi, the spokesman for the governor of Ghor said that the girl was killed by her brother-in-law, with help from her mother and sister in-law. Her body had been transferred to the government hospital of Ghor province.He added that security and local officials of Badghis province have been notified to find and arrests the murderers of the young girl.

It is said that family issues had led to her murder. Local officials of Badghis have not commented on the matter so far.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)