Author Topic: Clinton: Half of Trump’s Supporters in ‘Basket of Deplorables’  (Read 10435 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Clinton: Half of Trump’s Supporters in ‘Basket of Deplorables’
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2016, 05:36:46 pm »
   I am forever thankful to the powers that be here for the IGNORE feature.

It's a blessing, for sure!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2016, 05:52:42 pm »
I'll respond to you, here, since I'm not familiar with you or your style.   Giving you the benefit of the doubt...ONCE!

I could be flip...and just say, "Pot, kettle, black!"   All one needs to do is pick any 'card' (thread) in the POLITICAL category here...and simply read any page you choose.

They are loaded with posts referring to Trump supporters HERE....and of course, in general, in the most insulting and creative ways imaginable.

Go get the facts...and if you feel like it, get back to me.

The rest of them can go straight to hell.  I don't know them anymore. 

peace.

WE apparently never did know you! But we do now!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2016, 06:13:20 pm »
Nothing wrong with DC Patriots' posting, we all step out of line, once in a while, 98% of the ones I've read have been civil.

Tom that is uncalled for...I am having a bad day don't push my buttons
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 09:08:49 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2016, 08:23:08 pm »
RNC Communications guy with the best typo ever:

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2016, 08:29:26 pm »
Hillary and her basket of deplorables or Trump and his basket of deplorables.  Either way it is a basket headed for hell.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2016, 08:55:15 pm »
When I heard this this morning my opinion was that Hillary really stepped in it.  This might fire up the base a little, but undecided voters are not going to like it because she is not attacking Trump, but Trump's supporters.  And liberals are supposed to be the tolerant and kind people who hate labels.  She revealed herself here, and it is not pretty.

I realize a lot of people on this forum have also attacked Trump supporters, but none of them are out asking for votes from uncommitted voters.  Personally, although I am uncommitted to Trump, I prefer to criticize Hillary to Trump.  She is far worse than he is, and the ratio of threads in this forum that attack her versus him is shamefully low.  Even on this thread, we have a number of people actually defending her. 

What the hell?

HonestJohn

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2016, 08:57:00 pm »
RNC Communications guy with the best typo ever:

LOL!!!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2016, 08:59:40 pm »
Its time the racists, sexist, heterophobes & Christophobes on the left stopped getting a free pass with their hatred.

Hillary's support base is loaded with em.

Great post!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2016, 09:04:24 pm »
Nothing wrong with DC Patriots' posting, we all step out of line, once in a while, 98% of the ones I've read have been civil.

MuslimLady and others should learn by example or some people may end up getting a suspension.

What a strange insult and idiotic name to call a Baptist, born again believer Tom.

(I think I'll report you this time.  It's really despicable).

You've one-upped DC's stupid "Mucuslady" (misspelled, of course) with this nastiness.

I'm beginning to think that you're actually trying to look like a fool.....   **nononono*

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline austingirl

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2016, 09:08:53 pm »
When I heard this this morning my opinion was that Hillary really stepped in it.  This might fire up the base a little, but undecided voters are not going to like it because she is not attacking Trump, but Trump's supporters.  And liberals are supposed to be the tolerant and kind people who hate labels.  She revealed herself here, and it is not pretty.

I realize a lot of people on this forum have also attacked Trump supporters, but none of them are out asking for votes from uncommitted voters.  Personally, although I am uncommitted to Trump, I prefer to criticize Hillary to Trump.  She is far worse than he is, and the ratio of threads in this forum that attack her versus him is shamefully low.  Even on this thread, we have a number of people actually defending her. 

What the hell?

I agree that many posters would rather attack Trump than Hitlery. She is evil and not worthy of defending. And she knows what ISIS is praying to Allah for. She is more hateful and outrageous by the day. She gave uranium to Russia and supports the Iran deal, destabilized the Mid-East, and lined her pockets with foreign money.

And don't point out her apparent health issues that 71% of doctors are concerned about on this site. Oh, no.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2016, 09:12:02 pm »

I agree that many posters would rather attack Trump than Hitlery. She is evil and not worthy of defending. And she knows what ISIS is praying to Allah for. She is more hateful and outrageous by the day. She gave uranium to Russia and supports the Iran deal, destabilized the Mid-East, and lined her pockets with foreign money.

And don't point out her apparent health issues that 71% of doctors are concerned about on this site. Oh, no.

I think that's because Trump, as a Republican nominee, is supposed to represent us, and he's humiliating us instead.

Hillary's evil has been long understood.  Trump's is newer because until recently, he was on the same side as Hillary.

(And most likely still is).

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2016, 09:12:29 pm »

What the hell?  When was this poll taken?

Offline austingirl

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2016, 09:17:17 pm »
I think that's because Trump, as a Republican nominee, is supposed to represent us, and he's humiliating us instead.

Hillary's evil has been long understood.  Trump's is newer because until recently, he was on the same side as Hillary.

(And most likely still is).

I have seen improvement in the Trump campaign with Kelly Ann Conway running the show. Trump is extremely flawed but I have such a visceral repulsion toward Hitlery for so many reasons,  I think he is less of a danger to the Republic.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2016, 09:19:35 pm »
I have seen improvement in the Trump campaign with Kelly Ann Conway running the show. Trump is extremely flawed but I have such a visceral repulsion toward Hitlery for so many reasons,  I think he is less of a danger to the Republic.

Unfortunately, whether he is less danger or not is debatable.

There are well reasoned people who believe he has signs of mental illness, and if he is ideologically leftist (he is), and insane, he is arguably more dangerous that she.

Either way, even in the best case scenario, this country is going to have a horrible person in the WH next January (or, shall we say, ANOTHER horrible person in the WH).

Offline austingirl

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2016, 09:23:44 pm »

Where is Trump's apology to the Khan family?  To Judge Curiel? 

Hillary is a normal human being.  I disagree with almost everything she stands for and will not vote for her.

Trump is nuts.  Crazy.  In addition, he is ignorant, with no intellectual curiosity about anything but himself and what other people write and say about him.  Just last night, he's threatening to blow up Iranian boats that are harrassing an American ship.  Now, that may be just bluster, but no president in my lifetime throws out nonsense like that.  It's just crazy ridiculous behavior.

We cannot afford an incompetent like Trump anywhere near our White House.  I will not vote for him either.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 09:24:05 pm by sinkspur »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2016, 09:28:56 pm »

What the hell?

"What the hell", indeed.

But, thanks for taking the time time to notice, Victor.

"Italian restaurant", my ass!!   It's an out-of-control Roadhouse, and somebody needs to call 'Dalton'. :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2016, 09:33:47 pm »
Aaaand another insult.

I've reported both Tom's and DC's overt (and really nasty) name-calling which is supposed to be against the rules.

Apparently there is not a Mod on duty, or the Mods don't mind if certain people do nasty things the rest of us can't do.

@mystery-ak @Mod1 @Mod2 @MOD3

It's kind of important for some of us to find this out........

Is calling me "mucous" and "Muslim" now acceptable on this forum?  I never report anything (cause I'm a grown up), but I'm reporting this, as requested in order to keep the forum decent.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 09:34:25 pm by musiclady »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2016, 09:36:06 pm »
Where is Trump's apology to the Khan family?  To Judge Curiel? 

Hillary is a normal human being.  I disagree with almost everything she stands for and will not vote for her.

Trump is nuts.  Crazy.  In addition, he is ignorant, with no intellectual curiosity about anything but himself and what other people write and say about him.  Just last night, he's threatening to blow up Iranian boats that are harrassing an American ship.  Now, that may be just bluster, but no president in my lifetime throws out nonsense like that.  It's just crazy ridiculous behavior.

We cannot afford an incompetent like Trump anywhere near our White House.  I will not vote for him either.

Geez, Sink!   "Apologize" to Khan and Curie?

Is that going to change you mind about Trump?   :silly:

It's amazing what persona you've made for yourself with this "nevertrump" commitment of yours.   Looking at your posts, you're no different that Rachel Maddow.  Fact is, she's got nothing on you when it comes to dedication to a cause/ideology. 

You actually defend Hillary Clinton here.

It's rather disgusting for a political site that...at this time in the calendar...should be, if not supporting the Nominee enthusiastically, at least not defending the opponent.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2016, 09:37:22 pm »
Read it and weep

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hillarys-health-concerns-serious-say-most-doctors-polled-by-the-association-of-american-physicians-and-surgeons-aaps-300325065.html

LOL!!!

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) is a politically conservative non-profit association founded in 1943 to "fight socialized medicine and to fight the government takeover of medicine."[3][4] The group was reported to have approximately 4,000 members in 2005, and 5,000 in 2014.[/b]

There are 854,000 practicing physicians in the United States (https://www.statista.com/topics/1244/physicians/).   And, according to your article, only 250 of the 5000 members of the AAPS responded.

So a poll of  .029 percent of the US medical community is not convincing to me.

Here's a little more about the AAPS:

The association is generally recognized as politically conservative or ultra-conservative, and its publication advocates a range of scientifically discredited hypotheses, including the belief that HIV does not cause AIDS, that being gay reduces life expectancy, that there is a link between abortion and breast cancer, and that there are links between autism and vaccinations.......

........AAPS argues that individuals should purchase medical care directly from doctors, and that there is no right to medical care. The organization requires its members to sign a "declaration of independence" pledging that they will not work with Medicare, Medicaid, or even private insurance companies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_American_Physicians_and_Surgeons

In other words, they're a bunch of fruitcakes.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 09:39:35 pm by sinkspur »

Offline beandog

« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2016, 09:37:51 pm »
Read it and weep

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hillarys-health-concerns-serious-say-most-doctors-polled-by-the-association-of-american-physicians-and-surgeons-aaps-300325065.html

You do realize that this was an "informal internet survery" of 250 supposed doctors, which means it's worthless.  It was in no way a controlled poll.

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2016, 09:38:56 pm »
Aaaand another insult.

Ironic, isn't it.
No quarter given to the enemy within...ever.

You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out of it.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2016, 09:41:59 pm »
Geez, Sink!   "Apologize" to Khan and Curie?

Is that going to change you mind about Trump?   :silly:

It's amazing what persona you've made for yourself with this "nevertrump" commitment of yours.   Looking at your posts, you're no different that Rachel Maddow.  Fact is, she's got nothing on you when it comes to dedication to a cause/ideology. 

You actually defend Hillary Clinton here.

It's rather disgusting for a political site that...at this time in the calendar...should be, if not supporting the Nominee enthusiastically, at least not defending the opponent.

Normal human beings apologize when they offend other people.  Hillary apologized.

Trump has never apologized for ANYTHING he's said in this entire campaign.

Trump is dangerous.  The most dangerous human being in America.

We've survived corrupt presidents. 

Crazy?  Who knows?

« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 09:46:15 pm by sinkspur »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2016, 09:43:38 pm »
Normal human beings apologize when they offend other people.  Hillary apologized.

Trump has never apologized for ANYTHING he's said in this entire campaign.

And....is there a point you're making here?    :whistle:

Or rather, are you defending your twisted defense of Hillary?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2016, 09:43:55 pm »
I am furious at this attack on musiclady calling her Muslimlady....

I will have you know that her son and my husband served honorably in Iraq at the same time...during the opening invasion and other tours there...In fact my hubby kept an eye on him when he could and passed the info on to musiclady through me.....to insult her with this term is beyond contempt and sickens me.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34