Author Topic: Trump shakes up Florida campaign team  (Read 846 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump shakes up Florida campaign team
« on: September 08, 2016, 06:29:11 pm »

By Marc Caputo

09/07/16 07:48 PM EDT

MIAMI — Donald Trump shook up his struggling Florida campaign team this week, replacing longtime supporter Karen Giorno with veteran Sunshine State campaign operative Susie Wiles.

The turnabout was weeks in the making and capped a frustrating month for many Florida Republicans — many of whom fretted that Giorno wasn’t doing enough to open field offices, while Hillary Clinton’s campaign opened 51 of the get-out-the-vote centers.

more
http://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2016/09/trump-shakes-up-florida-campaign-team-105270
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump shakes up Florida campaign team
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 06:41:13 pm »
Both he and Marco need to do something PDQ here in FL -- they are both doing very poorly in the polls. With FL considered a swing state and an important Senate seat up for grabs I would think they would have had a better game plan that virtually no game plan whatsoever.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 06:42:43 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 06:42:50 pm »

By Marc Caputo

MIAMI — Donald Trump shook up his struggling Florida campaign team this week, replacing longtime supporter Karen Giorno with veteran Sunshine State campaign operative Susie Wiles.

The turnabout was weeks in the making and capped a frustrating month for many Florida Republicans — many of whom fretted that Giorno wasn’t doing enough to open field offices, while Hillary Clinton’s campaign opened 51 of the get-out-the-vote centers.

more
http://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2016/09/trump-shakes-up-florida-campaign-team-105270

On September 7th?  Amateur hour continues for the GOP
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 06:43:23 pm »
What Florida team?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 06:58:16 pm »

By Marc Caputo

more

perhaps he should get matt drudge or the guy who owns the national enquirer to do it.  They seem to really like him a lot.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 06:58:34 pm »
What Florida team?

That's probably a very accurate assessment.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 07:02:57 pm »
What Florida team?
What team?   The team is brainstorming some focus groups as we speak.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2016, 07:03:30 pm »
What Florida team?

He has one, I know someone who interviewed to be on it during the early days of his campaign.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.