Author Topic: Trump Bombs And Delivers Historically Terrible Performance At Commander In Chief Forum  (Read 17731 times)

Offline libertybele

@Luis Gonzalez

No kidding.

The truth is even he doesn't understand what the hell it is he is talking about. He just throws out an occasional catch phrase,and then spends 10 minutes babbling nonsense because there is no sound he loves more than the sound of his own voice.

Exactly.  To think that so many believe and have bought into all his babbling nonsense is beyond me.  What the heck are people thinking?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Exactly.  To think that so many believe and have bought into all his babbling nonsense is beyond me.  What the heck are people thinking?

@libertybele

They are not thinking. They are emotional and desperate. Desperate people will do anything.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Rivergirl

DT equates his speaking with intelligence.  As long as he is making noises he thinks it's brilliance.
I wonder what could be in the minds of people who jumped on his bandwagon and now see he has reversed himself on every, EVERY single position
As for Matt Lauer, perhaps he is auditioning for Trump TV.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
He's a salesman. Not such a good salesman, but that's it. He'd never make it at a parts counter or on a Schwann's Truck, and would get fired from an oilfield supply company. He's the newest Kardashian of the political world, famous for being famous, but after a few minutes, leaving someone wondering why that is.

He's a friggin Con man who strong arms his opposition into submission.  To call him a salesman is to insult every honest salesman on the planet!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

And Donald Trump just keeps on winning, just keeps rising in the polls, and #NeverTrump just keeps squealing their displeasure...to no effect.

My error. One obvious effect: NeverTrumpers continue to marginalize themselves as political players in Republican politics.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It may be an online poll but Trump won the poll on whom won the debate at heavy.com.

I never voted for Trump winning any of the debates or in the primary, I can vote for him in the general election.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He's a friggin Con man who strong arms his opposition into submission.  To call him a salesman is to insult every honest salesman on the planet!
You are correct. I said
Not such a good salesman, but that's it. He'd never make it at a parts counter or on a Schwann's Truck, and would get fired from an oilfield supply company.
Good salesmen will assess a client's needs, meet those needs with the right product, and do so to the client's economic advantage (either as good or superior to an existing product at comparable cost, or a newer/better product which will save the client money.)
I do owe those folks an apology for intimating that Trump is anywhere near the caliber they are.

Perhaps "not such a good salesman" is an understatement in his regard.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sinkspur

And Donald Trump just keeps on winning, just keeps rising in the polls, and #NeverTrump just keeps squealing their displeasure...to no effect.

My error. One obvious effect: NeverTrumpers continue to marginalize themselves as political players in Republican politics.

If Trumpism is Republican politics, then to hell with the Republican Party. 

We live in a Reality TV country, and Trump is the ultimate reality star:  vacuous, bombastic, ignorant, foul-mouthed, totally unmoored morally. 

His supporters are Nanny Boo-Booers, loving the spectacle and wanting the show to never end. 

Trump doesn't give a damn about America.  He only loves himself and what will help Donald Trump. 

Suckers.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline corbe

We live in a Reality TV country, and Trump is the ultimate reality star:  vacuous, bombastic, ignorant, foul-mouthed, totally unmoored morally. 

His supporters are Nanny Boo-Booers, loving the spectacle and wanting the show to never end. 

Trump doesn't give a damn about America.  He only loves himself and what will help Donald Trump. 

Suckers.

Maybe if w watched all that 'Slime oozing out from your TV set' (Zappa) we'd be more apt to vote for the Donald.  Sadly I missed it all, as I'd bet you did too.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Suckers.

888high58888   ...and stupid, ignorant people love him!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Based on that performance, I seriously question why. 

It is obvious Trump has reached the limits of his ability to bluster his way through.

These are the tougher questions, but far from the answers the job would require.
Hillary gave her stock posturing and sideswiped a question here and there, Trump wasn't even close. That's sad. Between his performance and your badgering bullshit, I really don't see how anyone could vote for him, and she's a non-starter.
Thanks for helping hurl that dumpster fire into the history books, as either a footnote or a foul-up of Biblical proportions. You must be so proud.

Voting for the future, by returning to our heritage. Constitution Party.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

I was going to say the same thing.  I'm supposed to take Trump at his word when he says his dad "loaned" him a million dollars?  Yeah!!! Trump didn't inherit anything.  You wouldn't believe the struggles he endured.

When Trump was a boy he would wake up at 5am ( a half hour before he went to sleep ) and clean the street of the shoebox he and his 12 siblings lived in.  After dressing and feeding his brothers an sisters, little donny would walk 15 miles to school...up hill both ways...through seven feet of snow...and carrying his siblings on his back, because he was the only one who had shoes.  After school Donny would work 14 house in an iron mine, and when he came home his alcoholic father would beat him until he was dead.

Donny's parents were so poor he thought macaroni was a meat until he was 18.  They couldn't afford clothes for Donny...on his 14th birthday they bought him a hat so he could look out the window.

But Donny picked himself up by his bootstraps and now he's a billionaire.
You can be too, if you are willing to max out your credit cards and send the money to Trump Financial University...
That's Trump F U...
where you too will learn the BEST words.

Way to tug at the old heart strings @Once-Ler. With a sob like that in the story who couldn't vote for a self made Thousandaire.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 02:22:44 pm by Wingnut »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@aligncare

Why would anyone with any self-respect at all NOT be happy about that? Being a "player in Republican politics" these days is the equivalent of being a transvestite crack whore.

No disrespect intended to transvestite crack whores,of course. They already have enough problems as it is without hanging this around their necks. 
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 02:27:10 pm by sneakypete »

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
@aligncare

Why would anyone with any self-respect at all NOT be happy about that? Being a "player in Republican politics" these days is the equivalent of being a transvestite crack whore.

No disrespect intended to transvestite crack whores,of course. They already have enough problems as it is without hanging this around their necks.

You left out middle-aged....

Offline aligncare

@aligncare

"Republican politics" is the key to the White House -- there's no other working key at this time --  where good administration can help to reverse the damaging changes inflicted by Obama through EOs and other disturbing unconstitutional actions.

I firmly believe an imperfect man like Donald Trump is just the non-politician America needed at this time. Don't worry, don't get in a huff. I know it's just my opinion. I just happened to be right.  :smokin:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
"Republican politics" is the key to the White House -- there's no other working key at this time --  where good administration can help to reverse the damaging changes inflicted by Obama through EOs and other disturbing unconstitutional actions.

I firmly believe an imperfect man like Donald Trump is just the non-politician America needed at this time. Don't worry, don't get in a huff. I know it's just my opinion. I just happened to be right.  :smokin:

You strike me as the probably the last one here that will admit that they were royally duped.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Wingnut

@aligncare

You just described the typical "Date Night" at the RNC.  When you are taking one for the team choose wisely who you let in the back door.

Offline Liberty Tree Dr

By Jason Easley on Wed, Sep 7th, 2016 at 8:57 pm
<<SNIP>>
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/09/07/trump-bombs-delivers-historically-terrible-performance-commander-chief-forum.html
Can you go ahead and tell us what Mother Jones and the CPUSA websites had to say about Trump's performance?  And Al Jazeera, too?
#NeverTrump = #HillarySupremeCourt
We can survive four years of Trump, we can't survive thirty years of Hillary's Supreme Court picks.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
DT equates his speaking with intelligence.  As long as he is making noises he thinks it's brilliance.
I wonder what could be in the minds of people who jumped on his bandwagon and now see he has reversed himself on every, EVERY single position
As for Matt Lauer, perhaps he is auditioning for Trump TV.
Since we are going fictional quotes on this thread, I'm going to quote Qui-Gon Jinn: "The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." That certainly fits Jar-Jar Trump bigly.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Hoodat

You got that right.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline aligncare

Can you go ahead and tell us what Mother Jones and the CPUSA websites had to say about Trump's performance?  And Al Jazeera, too?

We haven't seen objective journalism like you mentioned posted here in months.... You're treading in the TNNN: Trump Negative News Network. All the rotten things Trump is...and more. The dog pack loves it here.

HonestJohn

@libertybele

They are not thinking. They are emotional and desperate. Desperate people will do anything.

Desperate because Trump told them they were.  And their world view reinforced it.  He tried the same schtick in Detroit, telling the black community that everything is heck on earth and that they are doomed without him.

It didn't work.  But for his supporters... it did.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@aligncare

I agree,but I have seen ZERO evidence he is anything but a whore,and the only changes made would be where the payoffs went.

Plus,the Dims,as bad as they are,aren't so short-sighted they would try to bankrupt the system in 4 years so they could steal all the money and move on,and that exact thing IS The Donald's business model. Flat out,he doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself,and that includes his family. The only reason he tolerates them is he sees them as a reflection of himself.
<P>
As for the rest of it,who am I to tell you that you can't believe what you want to believe? If it makes you happy to think Donald Little Hands is America's salvation,have at it.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 06:22:41 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You just described the typical "Date Night" at the RNC.  When you are taking one for the team choose wisely who you let in the back door.

@Wingnut

You are SOOOOOO bad!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We haven't seen objective journalism like you mentioned posted here in months.... You're treading in the TNNN: Trump Negative News Network. All the rotten things Trump is...and more. The dog pack loves it here.

@aligncare

See,THAT is where you are making your second big mistake. Your first one is in believing the toad. The second is assuming it makes any of us happy to pin the tail on that ass. It doesn't. Nothing would make me happier than to see a genuine opponent to Bubbette! that was even 50 percent conservative. Hell,even losers like Romney could have beaten her like a cheap drum.

What he is,is HER handpicked candidate to disrupt the alleged Republican primaries in order to make sure she had a weak opponent. I'm pretty sure her handlers are shocked he actually won the primary,as well as delighted. THERE WAS NOT ONE SINGLE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE IN THE PRIMARY THAT COULD NOT HAVE BEATEN HER,OTHER THAN THE DONALD.

He won the primary mostly be accident when he screamed he was going to build a wall at the Mexican border and deport illegal aliens. Once he said those non-PC words,he could have barbecued a live baby on national tv and it wouldn't have made any difference. That was and IS the Number 1 problem facing America.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 06:31:34 pm by sneakypete »