Author Topic: The Greatest Spy Speaks About The Threat To America  (Read 255 times)

Offline unknown

The Greatest Spy Speaks About The Threat To America
« on: September 07, 2016, 11:25:37 pm »

The Greatest Spy Speaks About The Threat To America

http://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelledeen/2016/09/04/the-greatest-spy-speaks-about-the-threat-to-america/#2dc5a9336aa6

Michael Ledeen
Sep 4, 2016

It took me seven years to track down General Ion Mihai Pacepa, the former chief of Romanian Intelligence, after he defected to the United States in the late 1970s.  He was the highest-ranking Soviet bloc intelligence officer to come to the West, and his defection produced the total dismantling of the Romanian service, as well as the identification of a considerable number of KGB “sleepers,” intelligence agents operating without official cover or diplomatic immunity.

He has lived in secret ever since, as befits a man who is the object of two death sentences that remain in effect.

He and Ronald Rychlak have just epublished a short booklet in which he explains why he is very frightened about our future:

It’s required reading, especially for those who have convinced themselves that the presidential campaign is nothing more than a contest to see who can sustain the rudest diatribe against Donald Trump.  General Pacepa thinks it’s really about a mortal threat to America’s uniquely successful democratic capitalism, and he provides a detailed history of international Communism to prove his point.  He’s all for Trump:

We are not personally acquainted with Donald Trump, but we firmly believe that the whole of America – Republicans and Democrats and fringe thinkers – should unite behind him in order to defend capitalism and our great country during these existentially dangerous times. The alternative is unthinkable.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)