Author Topic: It Won’t Be Long Now—-The End Game Of Central Banking Is Nigh  (Read 289 times)

Offline unknown

It Won’t Be Long Now—-The End Game Of Central Banking Is Nigh

http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/it-wont-be-long-now-the-end-game-of-central-banking-is-nigh/

David Stockman
September 7, 2016   

My new book will be published next Tuesday. Preorders for the e-Book version will be available in this space beginning later this week.

As I previously indicated, the book is an exploration of how 30 years of Bubble Finance policies at the Fed, feckless interventions abroad and mushrooming Big government and debt at home have brought America to its current ruinous condition.

In this context, it delves into the good and bad of the Trump campaign and platform, while, to use a spoiler alert, praising it with faint damn!

As Contra Corner readers recognize the only consistent way forward for America at this late stage of the game is a return to free markets, fiscal rectitude, sound money, constitutional liberty, non-intervention abroad, minimalist government at home and decentralized political rule.

Unfortunately, that is not about to happen any time soon—–even if by some miracle Donald Trump is elected President.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: It Won’t Be Long Now—-The End Game Of Central Banking Is Nigh
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 05:12:29 pm »

This article is more of a book review regarding the current fiscal policies and how someone like Trump can start fixing things.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)