Author Topic: King of NASCAR Richard Petty: “Look How Many Jobs Mr. Trump has Created Over his Career”  (Read 440 times)

Offline unknown

King of NASCAR Richard Petty: “Look How Many Jobs Mr. Trump has Created Over his Career”

http://www.youngcons.com/king-of-nascar-richard-petty-look-how-many-jobs-mr-trump-has-created-over-his-career/

John S. Roberts
September 7, 2016

Arguably the greatest NASCAR driver of all-time, Richard Petty is all in for Donald Trump.

Petty spoke before a large crowd of 4,000 in North Carolina yesterday.

He said, “Look how many jobs Mr. Trump has created over his career […]”

Check it out.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Wingnut

Trump is a lot like a NASCAR driver.  They always turn to the left.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Many of them for illegals, so I hear.

That's what I say. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Vulcan

How many jobs did his unethical business practices cost when he stiffed his creditors?

Offline unknown

And, here they come...

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)