Author Topic: Hillary: Clinton Foundation Conflict Of Interest Questions Will Be Answered AFTER The Election  (Read 471 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: THE DAILY CALLER

URL: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/06/hillary-clinton-foundation-conflict-of-interest-questions-will-be-answered-after-the-election/

by: ALEX PFEIFFER

Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton told reporters Tuesday that conflict of interest questions about the Clinton Foundation will only be answered after the November election.

“If Chelsea does stay on the foundation’s board, which the foundation has said very definitively that she will or that that is the plan currently, do you think that raises any conflict questions?” Clinton was asked by a member of the press on her campaign plane.

Hillary replied, “As I’ve said over and over again, doesn’t matter how many times you ask me or how you ask me, these issues will be decided after the election.

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE VIDEO...

« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 04:14:17 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The fix is in to turn over our government to the most corrupt individual ever to run and who is controlled by Soros and the muslim brotherhood. She is so very certain she will win- through voter fraud or whatever means necessary. She is evil personified.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Night Hides Not

A simple followup question that needs to be asked:  Why?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.