Author Topic: NBC Leaves Out Crucial Details of Trump’s Donation to Florida AG  (Read 582 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
NBC Leaves Out Crucial Details of Trump’s Donation to Florida AG
« on: September 07, 2016, 08:09:24 am »
NBC Leaves Out Crucial Details of Trump’s Donation to Florida AG

Donald Trump’s past political contributions came back to haunt him Tuesday, as it came to light that back in 2013 he illegally donated to Pam Bondi who was running for Florida Attorney General. “In 2013, the Donald J. Trump Association donated $25,000 to a super PAC tied to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi as her office was considering a fraud investigation into Trump University,” reported Katy Tur on NBC Nightly News. NBC was the only network to report the story, and in their rush to slam Trump they omitted some important details.

Tur would go on to report that the investigation was never opened by Bondi’s office. She also insinuated that the money was given as part of a quid pro quo, reporting, “Today Bondi accused Hillary Clinton of trying to gin up outrage…. Despite bragging during the primary, he[Trump] knew how to work the system.” Tur then played a clip of a Trump rally from January 9 2016, “I've got to give it to them, because when I want something I get it. When I call, they kiss my a[bleep].” But there were key details Tur left out of her report.

Earlier in the day CNN’s Drew Griffin reported on The Lead that, “Since Pam Bondi took office, up until the decision was made, Florida received just one complaint against Trump University.” Griffin quoted a statement from a spokesperson from Florida’s Attorney General, which stated:

Read More At: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2016/09/07/nbc-leaves-out-crucial-details-trumps-donation-florida-ag

Offline sinkspur

Re: NBC Leaves Out Crucial Details of Trump’s Donation to Florida AG
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 12:49:06 pm »
The Bondi scandal neutralizes any "pay-for-play" accusations Trump might make.  He himself said in a debate four months ago that "I give money, and, months later, if I want something, I get it."

The timing of the dropping of the Trump U case was way too convenient to just be a coincidence.   
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.