Author Topic: Gingrich starts coughing — while remarking on Clinton's coughing  (Read 605 times)

Offline sinkspur

Gingrich starts coughing — while remarking on Clinton's coughing
« on: September 06, 2016, 11:50:35 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/294708-gingrich-coughs-while-remarking-on-clintons-coughing

Gingrich coughs — while remarking on Clinton's coughing

By Jesse Byrnes

Newt Gingrich on Tuesday was heard coughing briefly during an interview with Fox News's Sean Hannity at the same time he was highlighting a story about Hillary Clinton coughing.

"I think we need to know if she's healthy," Hannity, a supporter of Donald Trump, said during the segment on his radio show. "She doesn't seem to have a lot of energy."

Gingrich recalled speaking with Bill Clinton during the mid-90s about the former president's bouts with acid reflux.

"Her coughs are much deeper than his and last much longer, so I don't know what her problem is," Gingrich stated.

"I hope she's all right," Gingrich said, adding that her coughing fit Monday was "a little disturbing."

Gingrich mentioned the concussion she suffered in 2012 while serving as secretary of State.

"Has that recovered? Does she now have a better memory than she used to? Was it only this period involving her emails that she had a bad memory?" Gingrich asked.

Later in the interview he was heard turning from the microphone to cough.

"Now you sound like Hillary," Hannity joked, asking if he could get him some water.

“By the way, yours didn’t last four minutes and 20 seconds, thank God,” Hannity told Gingrich
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Gingrich starts coughing — while remarking on Clinton's coughing
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 11:53:10 pm »
That's funny, I don't care who you are.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 12:07:36 am »
This from a guy who cheated on more wives than tRump.   Oh well, more birds of a feather.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 12:13:48 am »

Ok, this is just too much "Devils Advocate" for me.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass