Author Topic: Trump as American 'messiah?' Rabbi says yes  (Read 910 times)

Offline unknown

Trump as American 'messiah?' Rabbi says yes
« on: September 06, 2016, 09:29:19 pm »

End-time role for the Donald raises eyebrows among prophecy watchers

http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/trump-as-american-messiah-rabbi-says-yes/

Sept 5, 2016
Leo Hohmann

Donald Trump has been called a lot of things. “Messiah” probably isn’t one of them.

A Jewish rabbi from New Jersey, however, is making that claim, making clear in the process that he doesn’t see the GOP presidential nominee as the Messiah but rather a messiah.

Rabbi Mendel Kessin, during a lecture shared in late August, said Trump will play the role of a “messiah-like figure” leading America, which he sees as leader of Western Christianity, into its role as the rehabilitated biblical Esau – a righteous nation that repents of its past sins and becomes a helper of Israel.

Trump, the GOP nominee for president, will be a factor in the end of days in America by reflecting the “rehabilitation of biblical Esau,” said Kessin.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Trump as American 'messiah?' Rabbi says yes
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 09:56:31 pm »
"At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it. For false Christs and false messiahs will appear and perform great signs and wonders that will deceive even the elect, if it is possible." - Matthew 24:23-24
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 10:08:05 pm »
I feel for those who don't find this deeply disturbing.

Offline ABX

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 10:22:38 pm »
OK, a bit of Google searching found out why this seemed so off. This isn't a traditional Orthodox Rabbi. He is a perpetual end times prophet, mystic, astrologer, and numerologist.

He is basically a Jewish version of Harold Camping.

Offline ABX

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 10:29:41 pm »
This part should make my Jewish friends worry if they take this guy seriously.

“What I believe is that the one who is going to switch from [Esav persecuting the Jews] to [Esav serving the Jews]....
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/trump-as-american-messiah-rabbi-says-yes/#vuMYigCGocDirf0y.99

Esav, ie Esau in Christian Bibles, is not a protagonist nor is it a servant of the Jews. Esau was Jakob's older brother and is traditionally seen as a persecutor of the Jews. He is taking his own calculations (however he does that, the numerology is hinted at a bit in the article) that Trump will be an Esav, but then, applying his own bias on it and turning it on his head to be a positive instead of negative.  Esav's view to traditional Jews. http://jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/5846-esau

For non-Jewish people, what he is basically saying is 'I predict you will get AIDS but this time it will be good for you...'
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 10:41:20 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 10:34:39 pm »

End-time role for the Donald raises eyebrows among prophecy watchers

http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/trump-as-american-messiah-rabbi-says-yes/

Sept 5, 2016
Leo Hohmann

Donald Trump has been called a lot of things. “Messiah” probably isn’t one of them.

A Jewish rabbi from New Jersey, however, is making that claim, making clear in the process that he doesn’t see the GOP presidential nominee as the Messiah but rather a messiah.

Rabbi Mendel Kessin, during a lecture shared in late August, said Trump will play the role of a “messiah-like figure” leading America, which he sees as leader of Western Christianity, into its role as the rehabilitated biblical Esau – a righteous nation that repents of its past sins and becomes a helper of Israel.

Trump, the GOP nominee for president, will be a factor in the end of days in America by reflecting the “rehabilitation of biblical Esau,” said Kessin.

{.. snip ..}

Hoo boy....

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2016, 01:52:52 am »
Hoo boy....

I couldn't vote for Trump even if I wanted (which I don't) because this stuff is spiritually off.  What's crazy is people who I respected that would entertain this stuff.  It doesn't matter if Trump agrees or not.  There are so many false prophesies about Trump now.  All it says to me is warning.  And people are nuts.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2016, 02:24:57 am »
"At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it. For false Christs and false messiahs will appear and perform great signs and wonders that will deceive even the elect, if it is possible." - Matthew 24:23-24
What you said. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2016, 02:38:10 am »
Rabbi Glazerson:

https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/2016/08/09/rabbi-glazerson-uses-bible-code-to-show-that-donald-trump-will-be-elected-president-video/

I think this is different though it says something about WND, World Net Daily as well.