Author Topic: Clinton amid coughing fit: ‘I’m allergic to Trump’  (Read 4953 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Clinton amid coughing fit: ‘I’m allergic to Trump’
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2016, 12:55:54 am »
She is sick.  She can't run the country.   I think she is planning on her husband having a third term.

I think she just wants to get past the election so she can get in the history books and on schoolchildren's walls. If she remains in office, she'll probably be bedridden or just closed off.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2016, 01:30:46 am »
I think that there is little doubt that Clinton is physically ill; to what degree is unknown. The coughing could be a nasty virus that's not going away anytime soon and she could have a weakened immune systems because of the medications that she is on.  About five years ago, I had a sore throat, lost my voice twice, and I still have issues with sinuses and a tickle in my throat and and now am on my second earache with fluid build up this year. Everything else healthwise has checked out fine -- not a whole lot they can do with viruses but let them run their course.

As for her episodes of unusual behavior, teetering, falling, needing help standing and sitting ... that's much more concerning.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2016, 01:32:14 am »
I think that there is little doubt that Clinton is physically ill; to what degree is unknown. The coughing could be a nasty virus that's not going away anytime soon and she could have a weakened immune systems because of the medications that she is on.  About five years ago, I had a sore throat, lost my voice twice, and I still have issues with sinuses and a tickle in my throat and and now am on my second earache with fluid build up this year. Everything else healthwise has checked out fine -- not a whole lot they can do with viruses but let them run their course.

As for her episodes of unusual behavior, teetering, falling, needing help standing and sitting ... that's much more concerning.

It all could be related to alcoholism. Not exactly a secret with her.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2016, 01:58:52 am »
I think she just wants to get past the election so she can get in the history books and on schoolchildren's walls. If she remains in office, she'll probably be bedridden or just closed off.

Soros and the muslim brotherhood handler will be duking it out for control. Kaine will be swatted away like the little gnat he is.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2016, 02:19:55 am »
Ron Fournier ‏@ron_fournier  17m17 minutes ago
Of all the ways a party can overreach and look silly, I would put this toward the top: wetting its collective pants over a rival's cough
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2016, 02:28:02 am »

Exactly.  More than her health, her family, her faith, duty to country, etc., she wants to go down in history as the first female U.S. president. I believe this has been her life long ambition and she will not allow anything or anyone to stand in her way.  Oh, she's encountered many hurdles but she has become a master at overcoming them regardless of what she has to do to manipulate others or the system and regardless of cost (including 4 dead Americans).  Her self-righteousness is obvious. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Axel

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2016, 04:04:29 am »

Suddenly I now have to pay attention to who this guy is!
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2016, 04:24:25 am »
Here's the link:
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/democratic-presidential-nominee-former-secretary-of-state-hillary-picture-id599510506

Her eyes are not aligned in that photo, with the right eye looking at her nose and the left eye looking ahead.

Although this has been reported a lot, this is the best actual photo of it that I have seen so far.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2016, 03:10:43 pm »
I watched the lying shrew walk up the airplane stairs this morning, slowly, carefully, puffing out her cheeks, then she turned and waved with a big phony smile.

She deigned to stop by steerage to tell the press that her Trump allergy led her to increase her antihistamine dose. Everyone knows that antihistamines are the treatment of choice for coughing fits.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2016, 03:38:13 pm »
Her eyes are not aligned in that photo, with the right eye looking at her nose and the left eye looking ahead.

Although this has been reported a lot, this is the best actual photo of it that I have seen so far.

Her hands look terrible too, this woman is not the picture of health - by no means!  Meanwhile, her opponent bounds up steps - does 2 or 3 rallies almost every day and never shows signs of being tired, even though they are both about the same age. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2016, 10:37:44 pm »
...hmmm...perhaps these coughing fits are more serious than I'd thought:

http://www.floppingaces.net/2016/01/26/hillarys-coughing-fits-are-symptoms-of-pulmonary-emboli/

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2016, 10:45:01 pm »
Here is a compilation of Hillary's bizarre behavior:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifIAlft47bM

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2016, 10:59:58 pm »
She is sick.  She can't run the country.   I think she is planning on her husband having a third term.

Billy-Jeff is pretty sick, too.

It's been speculated that he's got advanced HIV.  And his general persona is that of someone with brain damage - one theory is that he'd gotten neurological damage when he was on the heart-lung machine with his cardiac surgery.  Cardiovascular nurses call that, "pump-head" - damage from the poor control of blood pressure and/or the small contamination of the blood stream from plastic fibers.  It's a common thing for persons who are put on the machine when in poor health.

Billy-Jeff won't be able to do any better than she.  And frankly, Billy-Jeff didn't do much even when he was healthy and enjoying cigars.  The country was in good shape and running itself, thanks to Gingrich's conservative initiatives and the residuals of the Reagan tax normalization.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2016, 11:27:34 pm »
Meanwhile, her opponent bounds up steps - does 2 or 3 rallies almost every day and never shows signs of being tired, even though they are both about the same age.
Cocaine can do that. At least in the kind of short term required to run a political campaign.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline austingirl

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2016, 11:36:57 pm »
Cocaine can do that. At least in the kind of short term required to run a political campaign.

Wow. Are you saying Trump is taking cocaine? He doesn't even drink because he does not want to lose control.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2016, 11:51:23 pm »
Wow. Are you saying Trump is taking cocaine? He doesn't even drink because he does not want to lose control.
Stimulants (like cocaine) increase alertness; they don't generally impair self-control the same way alcohol does and hallucinogens do. I would venture to guess it's probably not cocaine—mainly because he is 70 and slightly overweight, so the heart attack risk would probably be too great—but over-the-counter grade stimulants, like caffeine and the stuff in energy drinks, are certainly not out of the question.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 11:51:45 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024