Author Topic: Trump Can’t Keep Himself From Attacking Republicans For One Month  (Read 10018 times)

Offline Vulcan

Re: Trump Can’t Keep Himself From Attacking Republicans For One Month
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2016, 01:12:41 am »
Hmmm   Don't know what Cruz's eligibility has to do with the subject of this thread

It doesn't.  It was a lame attempt by that poster at a diversion from Trump's abject stupidity.  It failed.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2016, 01:33:57 am »
He should be going after Hillary, he's got precious little time left to do that.

Trump took 30 seconds to smack down that nsubordinate, nasty, open borders apologist.

He's moved on to something new hours ago, while you all flounder in his wake.

Really quite amazing how Trump creates his own news cycle.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2016, 01:33:57 am »
Not really...do you think you're some kind of Constitutional scholar?  :pondering:

Explain how Cruz is eligible for the office of President then, and please be specific.

The funny thing is that I don't consider myself a "Constitutional scholar."

But what I know could fill a swimming pool, and what Trump knows wouldn't even fill a thimble.

You're backing a fool, son.  And my guess is that you don't care any more about the Constitution than he does.

And that's less than nothing......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2016, 01:34:57 am »
Yeah...Republicans like Bill Clinton (NAFTA) , Barak Obama (TTIP, TPP) and now unless Trump wins...Hillary Clinton.

Sure RR got the ball rolling with a modest proposal to create a North American Union, but that is a far cry from what transpired.

The notion that "free trade" has been a net positive for the US is also statistical nonsense belied by the empty factories, loss of good paying jobs and crumbling infrastructure.

NAFTA passed the House with 132 GOP votes and 102 rat votes.  It passed the Senate with 34 GOP votes and 27 rat votes.  This was at a time that rats had majorities in both chambers of Congress.

The numbers are even more stark for TTIP and TPP but I'm not going to bother looking them up for you, because we both know you are being disingenuous when you call free-trade a bipartisan issue.  The GOP helps rat presidents pass free-trade bills.  The rats stand in the way.  It has been this way for the last 40 years.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2016, 01:35:43 am »
It doesn't.  It was a lame attempt by that poster at a diversion from Trump's abject stupidity.  It failed.

Arguing for Trump and using the Constitution ALWAYS fails.

I'm not sure why these Trump zealots even try it.  It's stupid.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2016, 01:38:36 am »
Hmmm   Don't know what Cruz's eligibility has to do with the subject of this thread, which is a thin-skinned nominee who can't concentrate on the task at hand and instead chooses to whine about Republicans.  He should be going after Hillary, he's got precious little time left to do that.

It doesn't have anything to do with anything.

It's a diversionary tactic that's so stupid a third grader could see through it.

Then again, that's pretty close to the maturity/intellect of your average Trump troll.....

Offline Longmire

« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2016, 01:40:44 am »
@musiclady that's quite the non-answer...in legal parlance they'd call it non-responsive. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2016, 01:42:48 am »
Trump took 30 seconds to smack down that nsubordinate, nasty, open borders apologist.

He's moved on to something new hours ago, while you all flounder in his wake.

Really quite amazing how Trump creates his own news cycle.

That's about all the time Trump spends on Hillary.  30 seconds.

He moved on to creating more confusion about his immigration plan.  Now he says he probably won't deport non-bad guys.  Which is not what he said last Wednesday.

Here's a hint:  as long as the news cycle is about Trump and his boneheaded gaffes, he's losing.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2016, 01:45:34 am »
@musiclady that's quite the non-answer...in legal parlance they'd call it non-responsive.

Well, you asked a question that's already been answered.

In legal parlance that's called not caring about the truth, and being a trouble maker whose agenda has nothing to do with the law, the Constitution, or reality.

That's why you're a missionary for a corrupt, liberal liar on a conservative forum.  Truth isn't a factor for you any more than clever parlance is......

Offline Longmire

« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2016, 01:46:42 am »
NAFTA passed the House with 132 GOP votes and 102 rat votes.  It passed the Senate with 34 GOP votes and 27 rat votes.  This was at a time that rats had majorities in both chambers of Congress.

Yes, members of both parties supported and opposed the bill.

That sounds like a text book definition of bi-partisan, do you disagree?

Offline Longmire

« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2016, 01:48:53 am »
Well, you asked a question that's already been answered.

No, it hasn't been answered, and specifically it hasn't been answered by you.

My advice for the future is take smaller bites and chew slowly.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2016, 01:51:50 am »

My advice for you is to quit trying to be funny.

You're really bad at it.  Almost as bad as your god is.......

Now I'll put you back on IGNORE where all ignorant Trump Trolls belong..... especially the ones like you who prevaricate....

:seeya:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2016, 02:02:32 am »

???? My two cents here ... Cruz's eligibility has nothing to do with this thread; please try to stay on topic.  Secondly, Music is correct; the discussion of Cruz's eligibility has been answered and debated numerous times inside and out.  He is no longer running for president and it is rather foolish and futile to try to attach any type of Trump liability to him especially when it is nothing more than pure adulterated b.s. 

Secondly, to try to 'corner' someone who has been a long term member of this forum is really barking up the wrong tree.  My advice for you in the future is to not open your mouth with your foot still in it.

Peace.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2016, 02:02:43 am »
Quote from: link=topic=223489.msg1042878#msg1042878 date=1473126168
Here's a hint:  as long as the news cycle is about Trump and his boneheaded gaffes, he's losing.

Trump controls the news cycle like a boss and when he doesn't like what they say he punches through them to reach the people directly.

Coffin Hillary will dig her own grave in due time, even the liberal media types you're so enamored of can't keep her hidden forever.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2016, 02:13:46 am »
Trump's reactionary outburst is unfortunately a given at this point but if Jeff Flake was being courted by several Sunday morning shows then a lot of this conflict is his doing.   He's playing the useful idiot for the anti-Trump media.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2016, 02:13:49 am »
???? My two cents here ... Cruz's eligibility has nothing to do with this thread; please try to stay on topic.  Secondly, Music is correct; the discussion of Cruz's eligibility has been answered and debated numerous times inside and out.  He is no longer running for president and it is rather foolish and futile to try to attach any type of Trump liability to him especially when it is nothing more than pure adulterated b.s. 

Secondly, to try to 'corner' someone who has been a long term member of this forum is really barking up the wrong tree.  My advice for you in the future is to not open your mouth with your foot still in it.

Peace.

Beautiful!

Thanks, libertybele! Well done!   :patriot:

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2016, 02:18:43 am »
Trump controls the news cycle like a boss and when he doesn't like what they say he punches through them to reach the people directly.

Coffin Hillary will dig her own grave in due time, even the liberal media types you're so enamored of can't keep her hidden forever.

In due time?  The Clintons have been doing this for decades.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2016, 02:29:42 am »
???? My two cents here ... Cruz's eligibility has nothing to do with this thread;
I disagree.

Questioning Cruz's eligibility was one of Trump's earliest attacks on a Republican and it was quite effective in splitting off a large segment of conservative voters.

But I was responding to the assertion that Trump supporters don't know the Constitution, which strictly speaking isn't on topic either.

Perhaps you'd like to scold your friends up thread for creating that straw man.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2016, 02:38:04 am »
I disagree.

Questioning Cruz's eligibility was one of Trump's earliest attacks on a Republican and it was quite effective in splitting off a large segment of conservative voters.

But I was responding to the assertion that Trump supporters don't know the Constitution, which strictly speaking isn't on topic either.

RE: bold...that's exactly right.   They impugned Trump supporters' knowledge of the Constitution. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2016, 02:39:07 am »

You can't see that Trump, by keeping the focus on himself, reinforces the negative views most voters have of him.  His unfavorables have never dropped below 60 since he's been nominated.

Yeah, he reaches the people directly and most of them don't like what they see. 

You can hope this turns around, but the odds are very long it won't.  Trump doesn't lead in a single battleground state and hasn't this entire campaign. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2016, 02:43:01 am »
I disagree.

No. It was effective in splitting off the dumbassed voters.  Not a single court (and there were four) ruled in favor of those who challenged Cruz's eligibility.

Like Trump's disputing of  Obama's legitimacy, the only people who bought Trump's garbage were the numb-nutted conspiracy geeks.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 02:43:25 am by sinkspur »

Offline kjam22

« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2016, 02:55:06 am »
You can't see that Trump, by keeping the focus on himself, reinforces the negative views most voters have of him.  His unfavorables have never dropped below 60 since he's been nominated.

Yeah, he reaches the people directly and most of them don't like what they see. 

You can hope this turns around, but the odds are very long it won't.  Trump doesn't lead in a single battleground state and hasn't this entire campaign. 
Yep,  this election is over and the King Trumpy worshipers are to stupid to know it
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2016, 03:18:47 am »

What, do you want everyone to line up and answer the question? one at a time? Is this a quiz? Who made you the arbiter of who can post unmolested? Really, pull your head out of your hat and quit acting like you sat in it.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 03:19:32 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2016, 03:35:40 am »
RE: bold...that's exactly right.   They impugned Trump supporters' knowledge of the Constitution.
And I'll do it again, right here, so people don't have to look for it. How in the dickens can you claim he knows the Constitution (all twelve articles of it he said he'd uphold) when there are only seven articles, ten Amendments in the Bill of Rights, and 27 Amendments total.

It is a gaffe on the level of Obama's '57 states' gaffe, only we can see where Obama got 57 states (in the Caliphate).

The number 12 doesn't fit in the Constitution. I figure if y'all were knowledgeable about the Constitution on so much as a statistical level, that might have tripped a flag with you, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2016, 03:42:23 am »
No. It was effective in splitting off the dumbassed voters.  Not a single court (and there were four) ruled in favor of those who challenged Cruz's eligibility.

Like Trump's disputing of  Obama's legitimacy, the only people who bought Trump's garbage were the numb-nutted conspiracy geeks.