Author Topic: FBI identifies 13 mobile devices Clinton potentially used to send emails  (Read 412 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 02, 2016, 02:17 pm
FBI identifies 13 mobile devices Clinton potentially used to send emails

By Jessie Hellmann

Getty Images

Hillary Clinton may have sent emails from her personal email address using 13 different devices, according to an FBI report released Friday.

The FBI released a detailed report of its investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of State, including the summary of its three-hour interview with her in July.

The report indicates the FBI investigation found 13 total mobile devices associated with her two known phone numbers that were potentially used to send emails via clintonemail.com.

The report does not say that she used more than one device at a time during her years at State.

“Investigation determined Clinton used in succession 11 e-mail capable BlackBerry mobile devices … eight of which she used during her tenure as Secretary of State," the report reads.

It says she used two mobile devices after she left office.

The FBI was unable to recover any of the devices.

Top Clinton aide Huma Abedin told the FBI it was not uncommon for Clinton to use a new BlackBerry for a short time before switching back to an older model with which she was more familiar. She also said out-of-use phones would often become lost. The man who helped set up Clinton's server said he recalled two instances in which he destroyed old devices by breaking them or smashing them with a hammer; Clinton said aides also disposed of old SIM cards after switching devices.

Clinton, now the Democratic presidential nominee, said in March of 2015 that she never carried more than one device, using her mobile for both work and personal emails.

"I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails, instead of two."

"Looking back, it would have been better if I'd simply used a second account and carried a second phone."

The FBI report totals 58 pages, but large sections have been redacted.

In July, FBI Director James Comey announced that he did not recommend charging Clinton with willfully mishandling classified information.

While Comey called the former secretary of State “extremely careless” for using the server, he said “no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/294319-fbi-report-clinton-possibly-used-13-mobile-devices-to
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34