Author Topic: Does Hillary hate white people? - Cliff Kincaid  (Read 799 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Does Hillary hate white people? - Cliff Kincaid
« on: August 30, 2016, 08:28:54 pm »
Does Hillary hate white people?

Using various writers, including its in-house faux conservative bloggers and columnists, the Washington Post is going over the edge with its assault on Donald J. Trump. Does the paper realize how ridiculous it looks?

Friday's paper carried the following:

"Trump's Words are nothing but sound and fury," by Eugene Robinson

"Clinton calls out the racists," by Jennifer Rubin

"What living through a coup taught me about defeating Trump," by Geng Ngarmboonanant

"Australians are wary of Trump," by David Ignatius

"The disasters Trump has hired," by Michael Gerson

One of the big new issues they are using against Trump is his alleged support for what Gerson calls "white nationalism" and Rubin calls the "white supremacist movement." Rubin refers to the hiring of Stephen K. Bannon as the campaign chief executive as a "wink-wink" to the white nationalists.

I frankly don't know who or what she is talking about. Is it objectionable for white people to defend their interests and even be proud of their race? Is that "white nationalism?"

This overkill attack from the media was sparked by Hillary Clinton's speech on Trump and the "alt-right," whatever that is.

It would be nice if these columnists would let the pro-white groups speak for themselves. It would also be nice to have a few facts in place of their vitriol.

Read More At: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kincaid/160829

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Does Hillary hate white people? - Cliff Kincaid
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 02:56:52 am »
Question:
"Does Hillary hate white people?"

No, of course not.

But... as a democratic politician ... she must demonize whites in order to get elected, which requires high participation from minorities, especially blacks (many of whom I sense -do- "hate" the white folks, because they've been taught from day one that they are evil racists).

Once safely elected and ensconced in the White House, watch what color folks with whom she will surround herself...

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 03:01:27 am »
She hates everyone.

HonestJohn

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 03:49:28 am »
Question:
"Does Hillary hate white people?"

No, of course not.

But... as a democratic politician ... she must demonize whites in order to get elected, which requires high participation from minorities, especially blacks (many of whom I sense -do- "hate" the white folks, because they've been taught from day one that they are evil racists).

Once safely elected and ensconced in the White House, watch what color folks with whom she will surround herself...

What demonization?  She's not said all whites are rapists and murderers, now has she?

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 06:42:14 am »
She hates everyone.

I came to post just this.

You beat me to it.

She's a complete misanthrope and narcissist.  She believes she occupies a place greater than that occupied by us peons and serfs.

She probably hates white people more, because white people statistically resist more; they do better, and often show higher aptitude than she does.  It might explain, too, her hatred for Jews - not liberal secular insane lapsed Jews, but ALL Jews, just ask Dick Morris.

Nobody who thinks she's born to be Queen wants to find some schlub who's far smarter and able to do things she cannot.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 03:18:05 pm »
While there still might be a certain residue of anti-male hatred present in Hillary's warped consciousness, I seriously doubt she hates all white males. But to get elected she must follow the present party line that tacitly blames white males for all the nation's problems. What is truly sickening is that millions of white males continue to vote for Dems even though the present Dem party has their worst interests at heart.