Author Topic: RNC chairman: Trump wants to pepper every issue with 'decency, dignity and humanity'  (Read 1025 times)

geronl

Did he say this with a straight face?
Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Reince Priebus on Sunday said GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump is aware that if Hispanic voters feel a Republican nominee does not want them in the country, they won't listen to the nominee.

"I think he understands it completely," Priebus said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

He was asked if Trump understands the RNC's 2013 party analysis, which says: "If Hispanic-Americans perceive that a GOP nominee or candidate does not want them in the United States, i.e. self deportation, they will not pay attention to our next sentence."

Priebus went on to call the Republican nominee a "good and decent man."
excerpt

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/293606-rnc-chairman-trump-wants-to-pepper-every-issue-with-decency

Intervention is needed because Wince Creepus is mainlining the Trump kool-aid.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Trump is the candidate of cultural degeneracy who hides his lack of common decency behind a facade of not being PC.

He's the human hagfish.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Pepper is often used to hide or disguise the real flavor. In some areas, it even helps kill bacteria. Interesting metaphor choice.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hmmmm, I see that HONESTY didn't make the cut, not that any of the others have either, so far. :silly:

Oceander

:bigsilly:

Guess that payola wire transfer finally hit his account.

geronl

:chairbang: :chairbang: :chairbang: Hey Wince!

wake up!! come back to reality!! They could pull the life support at any moment!!

Wingnut

Pepper?  Hell, he needs saltpeter.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, you can't polish one, but you can get it bronzed and gold plate it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis