Author Topic: Iraqi Muslim Attacks 2 Girls in German Swimming Pool  (Read 258 times)

Offline unknown

Iraqi Muslim Attacks 2 Girls in German Swimming Pool
« on: August 28, 2016, 04:14:08 pm »

Iraqi Muslim Attacks 2 Girls in German Swimming Pool

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/263979/iraqi-muslim-attacks-2-girls-german-swimming-pool-daniel-greenfield

August 27, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

While the media has been hyperventilating over the burkini, there have been a rash of these Muslim attacks on non-Muslim women and it's not surprising. This is a culture where the treatment of women begins with the Koran's command that women wear burkas so as not to be "molested". What did Merkel think that these Iraqis and Syrians and Afghans would be doing in a culture where the local women don't wear burkas or hijabs, or even burkinis, are unaccompanied by a male guardian and where their family won't kill you for mistreating their daughters?

Exactly this.

Police arrested a 26-year-old man from Iraq on suspicion of sexually assaulting two 17-year-old girls at a pool in Untertürkheim, Stuttgart.

The man is said to have sexually harassed several girls, including two 17-year-olds. A lifeguard had watched the suspects approaching several girls, including the two 17-year-olds in the whirlpool.

He is said to have approached them and then touched them inappropriately several times on the buttocks and thighs.

The man has been released on bail and Stuttgart Police are appealing for witnesses.

Good luck with that.

German newspaper Stuttgart Zeitung said girls as young as ten-years-old were attacked at a pool in July by a gang of migrants.

When police attempted to ban a 17-year-old migrant from the pool a riot erupted.

A gang of 30 swimmers stood up to police protecting the migrant.

With Muslim immigration, this becomes the new normal.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)