Author Topic: How Hillary Clinton wins Florida and the Jewish vote - Alexander Soros  (Read 426 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

How Hillary Clinton wins Florida and the Jewish vote

Ask the average political observer to name the one thing that is likely to sway American Jewish voters, and it's a pretty good bet they'll say "Israel."

Well, that average political observer is wrong.

Nonetheless, there is that perception thanks to a consistent drone of political pundits in this election season, as in every other, calling on Democrats to focus on allegiance with Israel and to veer right when speaking to American Jews.

That idea is ill-informed and nonsensical. Even worse — it's dangerous.

Read More At: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion/commentary/fl-ascol-hillary-israel-20160825-story.html

Members of the Soros family actually propagandize with editorials? Perhaps worth noting, of course, I think this is a highly idealistic piece of writing and about what one would expect. Know thy enemy.

Though, if we go this route, I do see Trump not being that popular with Jewish voters in general. Some may well like him though.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: How Hillary Clinton wins Florida and the Jewish vote - Alexander Soros
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 12:20:35 pm »
The majority of the American "Jewish vote" behaves in the same way that its ancestors of the Old Testament did so often: arrogant self-superiority and total defiance of their God's commands. (The Orthodox Jews, who make an honest good-faith effort to maintain the law, are an exception.)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: How Hillary Clinton wins Florida and the Jewish vote - Alexander Soros
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 05:53:52 pm »
Yes, I'm sure that the son of a self loathing Jew that turned over his fellow Jews to the Nazis would have a great deal of insight as to what Jews would think and do. There are a great many Jews in America that care not a wit as to what happens to Israel, how else do explain their support for demonrat candidates?