Author Topic: Those KKK Republicans  (Read 277 times)

Offline unknown

Those KKK Republicans
« on: August 27, 2016, 06:10:35 pm »

Those KKK Republicans

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/08/those_kkk_republicans.html

Karin McQuillan
August 27, 2016

As Hillary Clinton's corruption and willing betrayal of national security secrets dominate conservative headlines, her campaign and the liberal media turn to their favorite theme: their moral superiority.  Democrats are the good people; Republicans are the bad people.  Hillary's failures are trivial compared to the horrors of those KKK-Fascist-Stupid-Greedy-Hitler Republicans.

Yes, both candidates make personal attacks on their rivals, but there is no parity in how the two parties stigmatize opponents.  Democrat vitriol is liberally applied not just to Trump, but to all his supporters.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

Re: Those KKK Republicans
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 08:33:34 pm »
Democrat vitriol is liberally applied not just to Trump, but to all his supporters.

I'm still not seeing what connection to Republicans that has. :whistle:

KKK has always been part of the Democrat Party as far as I know.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Those KKK Republicans
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 08:37:51 pm »
Hillary was very careful on Thursday to not apply her charges to all Republicans; just to Trump and his alt-right followers.

She's trying to peel away some votes and voters and no doubt will, but not with a speech.

Trump is doing it to himself with his ridiculous campaign.  Instead, the Trumpkins (like McQuillen) are trying to tie all Republicans together so that some of that Trump sewage will rub off on them too.

Sorry Karen.  It won't fly.  Trump is YOUR baby.  And he does love him some racist followers.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.